Sign in to follow this  
Sky

Massive Ethiopian Influx To Puntland

Sky   

Ethiopian aad u badan oo u ku soo qul-qulaya Puntland

Posted to the Web Sep 25, 15:41

Garoowe,Puntland:-Waxaa beryahaan deegaamada Puntland si xawli ah ugu soo qul-qulaya dad Ethiopian ah oo u badan Qoomiyada Oramiya, ku waa soo intooda badan u gudba magaalada Xeebta ah ee Boosaaso si ay ugu tahriibaan dalka Yaman.

Magaalooyinka waawayn ee Puntland gaar ahaan Garoowe iyo Boosaaso ayaad ku arkaysaa waddooyinka dhexmara koox-koox Oromo ah oo wadasocda, sidoo kale Masaajida ayay waxay Kaalmo ka waydiistaan Muslimiinta ku tukada.

Dadkaan Ethiopian-ka ah oo u badan dad dhalinyaro ah ayaa markaad la sheekaysato sababta ay dalkoodii uga soo socdaaleen oo ay Masaajidada, Xaafadaha magaalada iyo Waddooyinka ay Kaalmada dadka u waydiisanayaan, ayay waxay kuu sheegayaan in dalkooda ay ka jirto Fakhri aad u daran iyo Colaado kaga imaada meelo badan waa siday hadalka u dhigeene, taa soo ku kaliftay in ay ka soo haajiraan oo ay Jaaha soo saaraan Noloshaan aadka u adag.

Dadkaan, ayaa u jeedada ugu wayn ee ay Puntalnd ugu soo qul-qualyaan ee muuqata ayaa ah in ay Xeebaha Macmal-ka ah ee Puntland ka raacaan Doomo Kharaab ah oo u tahriibiya dalka Yaman, ku waa soo dhaxal siiya Geeri, kadib markii ay Doomaahaasi ay soo wajahdo Cilad ayaa dadka iska leh Doomaha Tahriibayaasha ayay waxay ku khasbaan oo ay ku daadiyaan Badwaynta dhexdeeda, waxayna la kulmaan silic aad u xun oo ay u geeriyoodaan intooda badan, kadib markii ay u dabaalan kari waayaan Xeebaha oo aad u durugsan.

Axmed C/salaam

Puntlandpost,Garoowe,J,F,Soomaaliya

http://puntlandpost.com/

Another issue the Cadde Muuse admin ought to be paying close attention to. But, I'm sure they're much busier shutting the free media down and signing oil deals with illegitimate foreign companies!

Thankful   

When I saw the topic and that Wind Talker made a post. I was thinking, wow some how he'll find a way to blame it on the Presidents administration. I finally understand why your nick is Wind Talker, because that is exactly what you do! You just talk into the wind none stop, complaining like a little girl. I mean get a life, I understand that the President is of a different tribe then you and Somalis love seeing the other fail. I understand that we have the worst Government in the world, because of people like you that don’t know the meaning of support. But give me a break. Would a crook be building an Airport, paying teachers salaries? Do you realize no one else in our history has put such an interest in building Puntland? And how can you say the company is "illegitimate"; do you realize they will pay millions of desperately needed dollars to Puntland. WE NEED MONEY TO DEFEND AGAINST OUR PROBLEMS, WHETHER IT BE THE SO- CALLED ETHOPIAN REFUGEES OR POVERTY. Do you realize, we can't wait any longer people are suffering and there aren't companies knocking at our door. Cause they are afraid of violence and instability and that if we are successful with this one, it might gain interest from other companies?

Listen, it's easy to live in your developed land and complain what is going on back in Somalia, Just remember, the vast majority of Puntlands politicians supported the deal and no one has publicly spoken out against it publicly, not even Faroole. Why you ask? They understand how desperate things are. Just read that article about that Somali doctor that was trained in Canada and how she went back to Hargeisa and what she had to say about the situation.

BN   

^^Are you able to provide proof that this company even exists? Not even a website is up...strange for a multimillion dollar firm wouldn't you say? This whole 'deal' seems nothing more than a fabrication playing on the hopes of poor Somalis.

Gabbal   

I understand that the President is of a different tribe then you and Somalis love seeing the other fail.

You do not know Wind_Talker then.

^^^ I usually disagree with Wind, however on this occasion his criticisms of late are valid. This whole contract deal does not seem real or the PL government is just ****** ...

Puntland ain't go nowhere with Gaagaab and Faroole holding a ministerial portofolio.

I hope that the president will in fact sack this two guys and their "mafia colloboraters" in order to bring stability and prosperity to Puntland State of Somalia inshallah.

Then inshallah we can become the khaliij of horn.

Originally posted by somalipride:

You just talk into the wind none stop, complaining like a little girl. I mean get a life, I understand that the President is of a different tribe then you and Somalis love seeing the other fail.

I talk to the wind, I'm a village i.diot, etc. Hmm...how to put it nicely: Frankly, my dear, I don't give a F*** what you (or anyone here) think of me. :D What is it with people and personalized attacks? I figure its a way to hide from the real debate, to tackle the real issues.

Cadde Muuse is an elected official. I can criticize him, I can bad-mouth him and, most importantly, I can take a cyber shit on his Boqor-claiming head (only Allah SWT is Boqor). What say you? Oh, the familiar reason: I hate his clan. Like RAQIID said, you really don't know me enough.

I'm the first guy who'll give credit to anyone (Somali or not) who works for the greater good. I'm also the first guy who'll criticize anyone who's doing the bidding for the select few, so that greedy men can commandeer the profits of Somalia's natural resources, leaving the population-at-large in the dust.

Consort Ltd. (the company Puntland signed the deal with) is registered in Maldives, a freaken island. How come the owners (Australians) didn't register it in their motherland? Hmm...let me think: laws are much looser in Maldvives than they are in Australia. To register to own an "oil company" in Australia you have to be able to prove that you have billions of dollars in your bank account. If Consort Ltd. has billions of dollars, how come Gaagaab asked the Puntland business community to collect money to fund this natural resources research project? :confused:

Taa kasoo jawaab. And remember, there is no room for qabiil talk in this debate. So, fadlan, make sure you omit such things from your educated response.

Thankful   

I'll keep this short and sweet, since I dont have time at the moment. The majority of Puntlands Government agreed with it, no one has come out and said something. Although many may not be happy, they all have their own personal business idea's. You have more then a right to complain about the president. But when you do, you must realize that many people are passionate about where puntland is going and don't want to see people bring it down for their own tribal interests. Let me tell you, Puntland is already getting money out of the deal, desperately needed money. Of course gaagaab will ask for money, PUNTLAND IS IN DESPERATE NEED OF ALL THE MONEY IT CAN GET. Consort has money, everyone in the government knows it.

It's hilarious, someone wants to pull puntland out of trouble and there's those that want to pull it down. Crabs in a bucket.

It's easy to complain you realize that, come with something more protuctive

"tribal interests"

So what are we talking about here inner Puntland Tribal interests because by now you know brother wind talker is a Puntlander. but your still seem to talk about "tribal interests".

No one is hateing on Puntland. Those that really care ask the qestions and those that don't follow.

Sky   

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^ I usually disagree with Wind, however on this occasion his criticisms of late are valid. This whole contract deal does not seem real or the PL government is just ****** ...

Yes indeed General Duke, this government is dumb. Some ministers don't have an IQ higher than 70, which is considered bordering handicap status. Even 12 year olds understand that this is a funky deal with the phantom 'Consort'. The government should respond quickly to the dirtpoor Ethiopians pouring into our impoverished state and the two Puntlanders in Bangkok prison need to be released and not ignored and sofort and sofort. Frankly speaking these and more are more important matters to address than preventing SL ballotboxes to enter with tooth and nail, Somaliland will never get recognition even if they hold the elections in Taleex.

And this isn't about tribe. The most upstanding minister is Caasha Geelle and the most rotten apple in the bucket is Gaagaab. Both from Mudug, so lets not go there.

And this isn't about tribe. The most upstanding minister is Caasha Geelle and the most rotten apple in the bucket is Gaagaab. Both from Mudug, so lets not go there.

Agree 100%, no one should be allowed to hide behind their family. Gagaab is becoming too unpopular and he should do something about it. i.e. come clean or leave ASAP.. Lets debate this issue without getting to emotional. Has anyone found anything on this Australian compony?????