Sign in to follow this  
Xudeedi

Makhiris in Seatle Release a Communiqué in Support of Haylaan, Western Bari Elders

Xudeedi   

Originally posted by Gallad:

^ xudeedi xaqaa Ilahey fahansiyey
:D

These makhiris were the last people on eath to realize your hypocrisy.

Gallad, Ramadanka buu ilaahay xaqa na fahansiiyey.

Originally posted by Xudeedi:

As requested by fellow solers, I will avoid exposing you further.

Stop making threats little man, its becoming a bore. Individually or collectively there is nothing you can do to me let alone my community. I don’t like the Radar but trust me I am up for any fight. So bring it on

Puntland is a strong state, only Somaliland can compare to it, and like I told you on many occasions before you are welcome not to claim it and build something else. No one is holding you back. :D Also no one seems to be following your track of thought, How many Makhiri's have resigned? not a single, MP, Mayor, Minister has left, so apart from the nonsense you make up at night nothing major has happened between the two clans.

Using your logic your clan is under attack, and yet no one but you and a few individuals have the guts to speak. Oh how brave you are. Our very own William Wallace. :D

Is your sub clan that weak, to rely on Puntlands other clans for their livelyhood? You are making the whole clan look bad, but do go on.

Xudeedi   

As I previously affirmed, you’re an insignificant old man with a great deal of time on his hands. Your thoughts will have no impact on even the enclave that you cheer for. Stick to your argument and leave personal organizations and character out of this public forum. Likewise I can reveal your name, the organization you hamper and so forth. But I chose not to, so be careful where you aim.

As far as your clan, I object to the administrations offensives and your illegitimate political fiefdom with many fronts of schemes. Nevertheless, among the people are attentive citizens whom we share a capital city Mogadishu. I’m not invading Garowe adeer, Garoowe is invading Galgala.

Are you angered by my claim to my destiny?

Politics is a skill of motion, where alliances change as swift as interest.

My tactic has been very simple, to reveal the clan political kingdom and to vigilantly disprove disturbing claims that potential good governance could flow from such set-up. Puntland has increasing deployed one sub-clan hegemony, thus it hides in dark shadows to execute narrow agendas.

Not only do I proudly support my kinsmen, but my political credence has always lobbied for an independent Makhiri station, an administration that preserves a country over 450 km square.

Dear teengager, nonsense as usual, its evident the person who blinked and started to try to get personal, insults as well as trying to name drop on individuals.

You were warned and yet persisted to personalize issues of no real importance. You revealed your true character and that’s enough for me. As for you one knows your name, your where you hang out, vocation so on thus what point are you making again? If you are upset that the media outlets your affiliated with were criticized, they will be as your words will be and your pamphlets will be. There is nothing sacred or important about them or you.

Nothing personal about that either, it’s the political tools that one chose to utilize.

Again weak arguments aside you have presented nothing, and its only you who tried to cover your tracks by making childish personal attacks not just on me but on others for no other reason that losing the argument.

As for your tactic, insult who want, attack which ever clan you want, the truth is your not making any damage, only to your reputation.

Xudeedi   

Sick old man, since you do know where i live and hang at i dare your presence. You can flex to show off for your sweet-heart on SOL all you want, but you and i know how weak you are.

^^^lol even in Ramadan William Wallace? Child this was never about you, it was about Puntland state beating the he'll out of a silly man and his terror cell. Why you interjected yourself in the argument and made things personal is beyond me. As for your destiny, by all means lead the people, build something but don't go around blaming other people if the fantasies in your head aren't true.

As for weakness that's what Attam thought about Faroole before he recieved a historic beat down, the rest is what we see now. :D

anyhow like I told you before the attacks will be relentless and unbearable for you and your interest group. So long as you attck the state and it's people, your group will be dealt with.

Xudeedi

I don't normaly write on sol I have stopped long time, but reading all your posts they are all focosed my clan did this my clan did that. the reality on the ground is way differen. why do you like to promote violence and as you put encourage your clan to fight another clan!?

Gallad   

^ It seems like you are siding here. Xudeidi is not the only guy here. What about Duke and his personal threats to Xudedi telling him that he will fight him personaly. :D

Duke: how is your uncle Yey doing in Yemen refugee camp, after he was chased from Kismayo and Xamar?

^^^ Galad Adeer Yey is doing well living the life o an elder statement in a plush villa in Sanca's diplomatic quarter. He never ran Oma Donkey chased by the likes of Aydeed. Nor is he sleeping under a tree under Ethiopian protection for two years in Dolow.

As for your other comments it was unfortunate for Xudeedi to get personal and make constant snide comments & threats dircted at my person when the issue was never about him or anyother individual. Thr terror cell of Al Shabaab will never be allowed in Puntland.

Nor did I ever make threats to his person or anyone else, my comments are as clear as day. But a former JVA junior supporter seldom undertands things.

Paragon   

Originally posted by Garyaqaan*:

Xudeedi

I don't normaly write on sol I have stopped long time, but reading all your posts they are all focosed my clan did this my clan did that. the reality on the ground is way differen. why do you like to promote violence and as you put encourage your clan to fight another clan!?

Now if that isn't poking your own eyes with an ableey of hypocracy, then I don't know what else it is! 'Why are you encouraging your clan to fight another clan?'

Heh! War dadkan maxey cuneen, la amakaagnaye!!!

How does anyone encourage the 'invaded' clan to fight another clan? Huh? Ok, ok... maybe there is an altogether peculiar, might I say, PL-designed Gramsci-Faroolian common-sense in operation here... because otherwise...no one, and I mean no one, not even the village *****, would construct a question such as the one Garyaqaan asked.

And to read one calls himself 'Garyaqaan'...perhaps he speaks literally as pertains his choice of username - like 'The One Who Knows A Beard' - and not the other meaning for which the name 'Garyaqaan' has come to be known.

And to know this is how the best and the bright of PL think in this century...!

Thankful   

Invaded?? By who? Ilka-Jiir? A man who represented E.Sanaag and W. Bari in the last elections?

If they are being invaded then why is it Atam that retreated and is hiding in the mountains? Why isn't the "invaded" defending themselves against someone from their region? I am certain if they were against this operation they could easily defeat the government!

If you went to Somalia and said this is clan vs. clan they would probably think you are crazy, since it is Ilka-Jiir and his men who are the ones in charge of this operation vs. terrorist Atam who is of the same tribe as him.

Just use common sense and logic! How was the government led by ilka-jiir able to make ATam retreat if the people weren't on their side?

Paragon   

Invaded? Are you a fool? Damn yes!

By who? Oh don't be silly now! Ofcourse by PL and its hired help!

a man who represented E.Sanaag and W. Bari in the last elections? Liar!

Elected? Lol. You mean, as opposed to be 'selected' but then tricked? Oh yes. Him.

Reminder: there is no democracy in PL. Don't you know? No electoral voters but...yeah, you can guess it.

The supposed election was for what mandate? Which he, might you, lost!

Everything after that was his making.

Now, have I made it simpler for you, I mean, to the nearest to simplicity it could get?

....Please don't bring up the Diaspora into it again. It's a non-starter! smile.gif