Sign in to follow this  
Duufaan

The next 100 days for Abdulaahi Yususuf Administration.

Duufaan   

The next 100 days for Abdulaahi Yususuf Administration.

Although moqdisho Warlords mobilize their supporters with successful ambush both political and military, the time is Abdulaahi side. The difference is all MP Moqdisho stay their hotel, doing nothing. They will be no use for Moqdisho warlords numbering less than 135. What C/laahi yusuf should do?

1)fire the sharif as soon as possible

2)Look support for individual countries, like, Yemen, Saudi, Libya and Malaysia.

The Arabs always support the head of the government. He should not be trust Ethiopia, but other hand keeps friendly relationship.

3)invite the United nations organizations and NGO, From Gedo to Hiiraan

4)send Geedi to Moqdisho

5)solve the Baydhabo problem one way or another

Don't you people give A/Y government has been dead for a while now. There will be no more Somalia because I doubt another country is going to bother wasting money on fake peace talks.

Duufaan   

After 100 Days what C/laahi accomplished.

2)Look support for individual countries, like, Yemen, Saudi, Libya and Malaysia.

The Arabs always support the head of the government.

3)invite the United nations organizations and NGO, From Gedo to Hiiraan

After 100 Days what C/laahi did not accomplished.

4)send Geedi to Moqdisho

can any one explain why? JUST MISTAKES! C/laahi is more a tradition leader from Modug than military officer. yet he do not understand the somali today is much different the one in the 60th's. policy changes, political allied are temporary and you are not the only polition. simply stay the center and do not forget your support base. I suggested a realistic plan for the next 100 days. I understod modisho warlods was not intresting a goverment and not one c/laahi yusuf is leading. the option is limited and simple.Defeat the bandits both politicaly and military, the fact is the president status gives lot of opportunity for A/laahi and it is just how to materilaze the opportunities. Anyway not too late. this are my suggestion for next 100 days

4)send Geedi to Moqdisho