Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Kismayu latest..

Did he actually say that? and get away with it! lol man, granted he is a prolific poster so maybe a lot of people didnt see that because that quite a racisit remark to get away with?

I can apologies if the words can be attributed to Xiin, and sincerely so as this case may be. Mistaken identity. Notice that i checked first to see if you said that!

That said, thats a comment if not breaking the rules on here surely, is bending the rules.

Now!

GD please address the second part of my last post. Do you believe its acceptible to refer to a group of people (and its unbecoming of you to try to use technicalities such as Political or individuals as this hasnt been the case) as looters, this is a phrases that you have constantly used and quite loosely without challange to date.

I await your response!

^^^My response is simple I do not belive that a whole clan can be generalised in such a way. On this specific clan I have facts that point out that in fact they are not all looters, criminals and in fact they are as much a victim as anyone.

On the use of the word looter, oh I used it for the armed groups fighting in Mogadishu now and their leader Ahmed Diiriye is known as Ahmed Looter or Bililiqo. Again this is to label a group. Is it just Duke who belives this oh no, many more famous people do.

amin_arts_buaale_bililiqo_a.gif

Juje   

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^So now what you are saying is that Hiiraale controls the port city of Kismayu on behalf of your clan, is that so?

Yes which clearly states that Af-gaduud is not there on behalf of your clan......how long will it take you to digest that info and wake up from the current hypnotic situation your waltzing through.

Duke, it is crumblling right there infront of your eyes, the TFG is slowly and painfully and in humilation decaying , but you see otherwise like habar cunuug doqon ah dhashey.

Horn, digging SOL's recycle bins is perhaps your new profession adeer. But you have done a poor job with your selective qoute there! I stand by it. I am very proud of it.

Ana_Juwa2, Hiiraale's militias were nomadic in many ways. If Hiiraale and his uncultured-isbaaro-owners represent an entire clan for Horn then he must live with my branding adeer!

I enjoy his cries. Infact i enjoy the cries of all the Warlord sympathizers and Tigre Tank riders!

One more reason to visit these boards....

Xudeedi   

The widespread perception that is circulating in the media about the government as a government that is used as an instrument of power and domination by a certain clan or a cluster of allied clans needs a special attention. This latest interview seems to be in support of the TFG but I will just post for the sake of the diverse readership in Somaliaonline.

Wareysi Maqal ah oo aan layeelanay Ku xigeenka Duqa magaalada Kismaayo oo ka waramaya Dagaalkii ka dhacay Magaalada Kismaayo.

Kismaayo: (Dhahar.com) Waxaanu Khadka Tilifoonka kula xiriirney Kuxigeenka duqa magaalada Kismaayo Dr. Maxamed Nuur Gacma dheere kadib markii dagaal ka dhacay magaaladaas. Wuxuu Dr. Gacma dheere sheegay in ay magaalada Hada xasiloontahay ayna dowlada federaalka gacanta ku hayaan.

Halkaan ka Dhageyso

Source: Dhahar.com

Gabbal   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

Ana_Juwa2
, Hiiraale's militias were nomadic in many ways. If Hiiraale and his uncultured-isbaaro-owners represent an entire clan for Horn then he must live with my branding adeer!

Rageedi! :D Wallahi ninyaho if you were this much of a straight shooter and less of the fake opportunism you so excel at we would have become friends long ago! :D

Raganimadaad maanta ii muujisay xiji, yaan soo laaban adigoo shuqulki aan aqaan ku laabtay. :D

Makhir thanks for the audio.

Mr Juje, internal issue will arise thorough any organisation and governemnt. The TFG institutions are still weak and these sorts of episodes will not doubt continue.

Though I have never claimed Kismayu or any otehr town, as I have said earlier Kismayu is big enough for everyone.

Keep dreaming of clan conflict if it helps your cause.

Dhubad.   

^ Waan waan ayaa u socota ragii magaalada laga ceeriyay iyo ragii ku adkaaday, waxaana lafilayaa inay hashiis ku dhamaato.

:D xiin, enjoy while it last! kuraaxeeso xoogaa yare. I like the word kuwa laga adkaaday. :D

1. Anigu nabadaa jeclahay adigu se xabadaa jeceshahay.

2. Adigu waxaa wax ka aragtaa meeldhow anigu se waxaan wax ka arkaa meelfog

3. Anigu madax weeynahaadii baan ahay adigu se shicib keeygii baa tahay. :D

do you see how we ere different ;)