Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Kismayu latest..

lol Dhubad duke will never except that

Mate, we all know the Defense Minister you are talking has long ago quited this government

like dhubad said why isn't he in the middle of this war on terror that you talk about everyday ? why salaad is the one in charge ? didchu ever ask you self why he doesn't say anything ?

Gabbal   

Xiin, Hiiraale's absence is in someways a blessing in disguise. He is not an excuse anymore for you and those of your ideology who masked anti-reer Gedo rhetoric by continously drooling after the said man.

It is interesting that you admit, now, that the reer Gedo are part of the Kismaayo populace, maybe even the majority, something you have always tried to flick saying "they are no inhabitants but exported, ignorant, nomadic militias who have been brought there by Abdiqasim's clan". :D

With Hiiraale out of the picture today you sing "conflict resolution between the major inhabitants is paramount". :D

In fact, Marka, Barawe, and Kismaayo were the same is what you have vigorously held on to here. If that were the case, Indhacade is gone and Hiiraale is not in Kismaayo, why aren't the cases of Marka and Kismaayo the same today? :D

XoX, so the TFG has lost Kismayu to Hiiraale, and that Hiiraale has quit the TFG?

We will leave those two points to the SOL record. Though I do find your reasoning quite amusing.

Kismayu is a very minor issue that will be cleared up in a day or two.

XoX, might I add that Shirkoole, Ministry of Defence, Jale Siyaad camp are gone saxib forever.

Abwaan   

Originally posted by General Duke:

XoX, so the TFG has lost Kismayu to Hiiraale, and that Hiiraale has quit the TFG?

We will leave those two points to the SOL record. Though I do find your reasoning quite amusing.

Kismayu is a very minor issue that will be cleared up in a day or two.

XoX, might I add that Shirkoole, Ministry of Defence, Jale Siyaad camp are gone saxib forever.

lol Duke....Kismaayo is a minor issue because your jirri doesn't rule and was a major issue when you were bragging about Mr Afgudud(where is he now?) chasing after what you called the clan courts? Wax kalena waa kaa sugeynaa.

loool....@ Wasaaradda Gaashaandhiga and the stuff aad niyadda ku dhisaneysid. Duke it is not too late to say Istaqfurullah for your blind support for Ethiopians and their dabadhilifs.

^^^Abwan, are you still here, the news from Kismayu is nothing major, and it will be settled, I also know this si not the firts time we have heard Afgaduud is gone and so on. The man is an army officer and will take his orders when given.

As for you, how do you get so much hope from a minor dispute knowing that the ******** ******** ******

What do they control? The airport, port, villa Somalia, check points to the city, even the hotels they owned such as Ramadan?

Do tell, for all I see is the crocodile tears of those who once bragged that theyw ere proud of looting property and the rapes of Somali girls in refugee camps.

Again do tell saxib.

[ April 24, 2007, 02:24 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

"they are no inhabitants but exported, ignorant, nomadic militias who have been brought there by Abdiqasim's clan".

Did he actually say that? and get away with it! lol man, granted he is a prolific poster so maybe a lot of people didnt see that because that quite a racisit remark to get away with?

Admin, MMA what's the rule on the generalization of a certain populations on s.o.l? Because GD seems to have made this trait a trade mark. Can i get away with making similar generalizations?

Could i label all TFG Fans as Ignorant qaabil minded ethopian stooges as well? or would i be out of order?

^^^

Because GD seems to have made this trait a trade mark.

Kindly back this up? Were the Duke has insulted whole clans and not political groups fighting?

lol commmon duke ..........you insult the indhacade tribe you call them gurcel, isbahysiga galgaduud, looter so many names .......i forgot those once don't count as insult just truth.

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Ana_Juwa2:

quote:

"they are no inhabitants but exported, ignorant, nomadic militias who have been brought there by Abdiqasim's clan".

Did he actually say that? and get away with it! lol man, granted he is a prolific poster so maybe a lot of people didnt see that because that quite a racisit remark to get away with?

The man is a fake. Normally I would not care but it is the gold-laden smile directed at others that pulls me to call him out from the crowd at any given situation! Indeed he did and this was his exact response when I responded to him:

H
, If you are nomadic and proud of it you surely wouldn’t take my description of your militia as an insult. It’s just calling its first name adeer. But there are certain things nomads are not good at doing
:D

Source

^^^I have mentioned groups political and real, remmeber the JVA was known as the twins of Galgaduud, hence the use of Guriceel is their own political term. Like Puntland, Somaliland and so on.

Also who is Ahmed Diiriye, whats his political title, oh the spoekesmen of a clan.

I have attacked IndaCade, Cirfo, Abdiqasin, Culusow and all this group for their occupation of Somali property, their warmongering and fake stances. Its political. Like I attack the secessionists.

So again kindly provide evidance were I have insulted Somali clans or generalised them.

Dont back away sxb from your statement, arent the militia belonging to a certain tribe? exported, ignorant, nomadic brought by such & such's clan?

Am not looking for a campaign against u so be kool, continue in your stance, u seem to have cart blanche anyway.

What am seeking to know is making a statement such as that qouted acceptible? Never mind the wholesale references to people as looters and so on and so forth. The qouted line seems bad enough to me, or am i being to sensitive?