Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Kismayu latest..

^^^I think you guys are personalising the issue a tad bit. Afgaduud is a commander in the city he is not the mayor nor the governor, thus if he is the problem its not such a big deal.

Though clan millitias trying to seize the city of Kismayu will not do nor work.

Xiin, defending Ahmed Diriye and those who lloted properties in 1991 and then attacking others makes no sense does it?

Horn abti i have nothing new i'm stilly fighting at shiirkole and the support of the tfg are still using the argagixiso card. Duke have listen Geedi warkiis calling my abtiyaal argagixiso xoolii buu mooday dadkii hadan

Paragon   

^^Lol Horn, waxaad ogtahay dadka ma wada oga ina adeer . I am sure in aad taar toosa ah ka haysato Kismaayo balse inaku telefanka gelitaankiisu adagyahay ayaan war ka dhurnaa.

Marka, maxaa dheeraad ah oo warood heysaa Horn?

1. Kismayu is not a big deal the real fighting is taking place in Mogadishu and that were the TFG concentration will be for a moment.

2. Hearsay is not fact none of the commanders from Gedo part and parcel of the TFG have come out against any of the other officers, Mahdi, KOOJAR as well as ina Afgaduud.

Those who are looking for a Dhahar moment, so be it.

N/A sxb waxba halaburmin qof madax adag soomaali waxeey tiraahdaa warjiraaba cakaaru imaan

what happen inkismayo isn't small incedent. will wait and see what is next. ;)

Gabbal   

Originally posted by XOG-ogaal:

Horn abti i have nothing new i'm stilly fighting at shiirkole and the support of the tfg are still using the argagixiso card. Duke have listen Geedi warkiis calling my abtiyaal argagixiso xoolii buu mooday dadkii hadan

Lool @ Gheedi calling my abtiyaal argagixiso! :D:D Gheedi waa dameer aan caqli lahayn, allow yaa u sheego argagaxiso danbe inaan aduunka iska gadin doonin! :D

Paragon   

^^For the TFG 16 deaths isn't a big deal, namean ;) . Unless it reaches hundreds like Mogadishu, they won't call it 'real' and significant. That is why you see our resident propagandist dismissing the Kismayo conflict as being 'little incident'.

LooooooooL...War miya...dadkaan is dagaalaye waa xoolo lagadan karo. They will stop da moment uncl Zenawi raises his voice. People with no princples can't achieve anything. They are not even good at being bad, could use couple lessons from mogadisho.

I wanna see Kismayo blazing....then I might call it "dagaal qaraar" as Somali sites would like to call it.

Xox-Ogaal....Taas Paragon ug ninyahow!

RedSea   

lool@ Troops taking out to the outskirts of the city, I gues they did that voluntarily eh.

I heard those beelaha in the area kicked some butt big time and the TFG troops without their xabashis to back up where swiftly defeated.