Sign in to follow this  
Qudhac

Somaliland president leaves kenya and arrives in Tanzania

FEW FACTS I BELIEVE ABOUT SOMALILAND AKA SOMALIDIID.

1)there is no such thing as "somalilanders",it`s a meaningless term.

2)the rest of Rep Somalia didn`t participate in the slaughter of ****** and the destruction of their cities in 1992,1994-95!

3)They are not the only State that is Booming. Puntland state of Somalia,in the north east of our country is booming,and has been peaceful for years.

4)it is not all ****** who want seccession,there are dozens of their most notable and educated *****,from every sub-clan,who are currently serving in TFG and Parliament.

5)it is only a narrow group of extremist/racist ***** and opportunistic politicians, who push "somaliland", for personal benefit.that is why the current Govt; is dominated by former regime members.

No explicit clan names, baliis.

[ June 18, 2006, 01:21: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

i see homie is running around like a crazy chicken!! lool..baq baqbaaq!! lol.. were did it go Riyaale...! i guess getting all that bling bling teeth didnt impress some ppl! lool...

OogBoi   

Originally posted by me:

Classical comments to be remmembered:

1. 'we are the orphans of the queen'

2. 'we have served you well english master'

3. 'now lets pray on teh graves of the english men who died defending Somalia'

I would love to see your sources for the three statments above. If you have any.

Its very amusing how some people try so hard to turn tables and take their imaginations on a wild ride just to dishonour their brethren. You're accusing the people of NW and NC (i.e. Somaliland) of what YOU are guilty of, with absolutely no proof!

I want to hear your inputs on the following piece:

"Sheikh Sufi states - The Abysinians read, "Ethiopians" are always on one side of us, the English on the other. We (****** tribes) are with the English, and we wish for English rule. We are your children. I say that, as a sheep quivers under the blow of a knife, we, the ******, are quivering under the oppressions of the Abysinians, who have every year, for the last nine years, visited us and levied large numbers of sheep, goats, horse, camels and taken what they liked from us. We have no guns and are not powerful enough to fight and must submit. Last season the Abysinians (drove) off all livestock; 990 men, women and children perished. We are Mullahs and we like to tell the truth."17

For the rest check:

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/library/report/1984/WTL.htm

SOO MAAL   

oog,

North central Somalia (sool sanaag and cayn ) is an integral part of united Somalia. North central is not part of Secessionist faction of Somaliland. 100% of the people of north central Somalia support united Somalia

Some people in northwest (meaning Somaliland) support secession for clan dominance reasons

SOO MAAL   

Originally posted by Xoogsade:

Qudhac, The survival of Somaliland as a separate entity from Somalia proper depends on Puntland's stregnth to withstand pressure from its local population who can demand an islamic rule any time in the near future. If Puntland becomes islmically ruled state where Sharia is enforced, Next will be adjacent towns populated by clans independent from Somaliland coming under the sway of the mighty islam. And before you know it, an islamic court in Laascaanood and one in Cerigaabo. Surely, Somaliland adminstration can do little to interfer where they have no exclusive influence right? Boorame could be next although I doubt that. Hargeysa could be isolated. Some beardos in Hargeysa itself might get the idea of getting their own courts and finally, the whole country is linked by these courts headed by the local tribesmen. Do you think this scenario is plausible?

Puntland is always under threat given the sheer religious population it has. With the exception of its leaders in that north eastern region, 99% percent of the locals would opt for islamic rule. there is no question about that. These southern courts don't even have to go beyond Baladweyn to influence the political landscape. It can be a domino effect with each somali clan or subclan sheltering themselves in an islamic court.

ISLAM is surely a threat to these clan concieved fiefdoms that separate Somalis psychologically if not physically. Federalism could be dead soon.

These mini states(Punt/Somland) have achieved tremendous success where other somali regions failed in the past. But, this islamic wind can upset the status quo don't you think? Islam transcends clan so while a loyal clanist sees the man behind the wind, the faithful always sees different. It is a threat lol.

It will be difficult to maintain isolationist ideologies if the larger population of somalis link up and find brotherhood again.

If the influence of the courts grows in strength, you will see every somali town demanding an islamic rule to get rid of the local head honcho they despise so much and will take matters into their own hands.

Afterall, it seems somalis have discovered a way to outmanouver local clan politics and fight back with strength.

Xoogsadow khayr baa sheegtay

wakhtigii waa ka dhamaaday warlords dhibatada ku hayey dadka somaaliyeed sida muuse suudi qanyare maxamed dheere, cadde muuse iyo nss officer ina riyoode

I think Islamic leadership can only solve the clan war between clan-factions of Somaliland and Puntland

OogBoi   

Originally posted by SOO MAAL:

oog,

North central Somalia (sool sanaag and cayn ) is an integral part of united Somalia. North central is not part of Secessionist faction of Somaliland. 100% of the people of north central Somalia support united Somalia

Some people in northwest (meaning Somaliland) support secession for clan dominance reasons

Well, I'd hate to be the one breaking it down for you but North West as well as North Central of the former Somalia is an integral part of the Democratic Republic of Somaliland.

I myself am from the North Central regions or Sool Sanaag and Cayn as you call them and I along with the majority of the people of SSC believe very strongly in Somaliland. Although some people in the SSC regions appear to be opposing the idea of Somaliland for "clan dominance reasons", the vast Majority of SSC society are FOR the Republic of Somaliland.

SOO MAAL   

are you from north central somalia? thats oxymoron

You cannot be Palestinian when you talking like Israeli, For example you are against Palestinian state and saying you are Palestinian

And same here, You cannot be from north central somalia when you talking like northwest (Somalilander), For example you are against the choice of the huge majority of north central that north central is an integral part of Somalia and you saying you are from north central Somalia

sxb, don't hide your identity, we know you are from northwest

anagu soomaali baanu nahay waana is naqaanaa

Xoogsade   

Xoogsadow khayr baa sheegtay

wakhtigii waa ka dhamaaday warlords dhibatada ku hayey dadka somaaliyeed sida muuse suudi qanyare maxamed dheere, cadde muuse iyo nss officer ina riyoode

I think Islamic leadership can only solve the clan war between clan-factions of Somaliland and Puntland

A/Y, another enigmatic wisdomless character remains though with his inability to change. The other petty criminals and gangs were chased away from the political scene to our jubilation.

As for Somaliland, Once the rest of the south comes out of the conlfict and ends up with a better leadership(I don't think the current one will survive), Somaliland issue will be settled.

OogBoi   

are you from north central somalia? thats oxymoron

quote:

You cannot be Palestinian when you talking like Israeli, For example you are against Palestinian state and saying you are Palestinian

And same here, You cannot be from north central somalia when you talking like northwest (Somalilander), For example you are against the choice of the huge majority of north central that north central is an integral part of Somalia and you saying you are from north central Somalia

sxb, don't hide your identity, we know you are from northwest

anagu soomaali baanu nahay waana is naqaanaa
Funny logic you're using there. So now I "cant" be from some place just because some other people there oppose what I believe in?

Listen, I am from the regions of Sool and Sanaag, and like it or not, the overwhelming majority of the people there are in for Somaliland. That idiology of yours is nowhere to be found outside Lascanood.

Qudhac   

president Riyaale arrives Rwanda after Leaving Zambia

Riyaale arrives in Rwanda

OOg

loool my friend these people have translated lascanood into sool sanaag and "cayn" (buhoodle), they have even renamed their tribal garaad into Garaadka sool sanaag and "cayn" looool, to the amusement of eveberyone else.

these kids claim sool and sanaag are against somaliland yet cannot explain how somaliland governs over both nearly all of sanaag and sool with the exception of lascanood and few villages. :D

Oog Boi, do teach the old pal where Oog is. Malaa waxa uu uhaystaa inay triangle'ka ku dhextaale.

btw I hear a brand new school was recently opened by the SL education minister there. :D

Qudhac

Riyaale marka uu red-carpet helo sida uu u socdo ayaan ku qoslaa. :D

IMG_4821%5B1%5D.JPG

more

:D

SOO MAAL   

Originally posted by OogBoi:

Funny logic you're using there. So now I "cant" be from some place just because some other people there oppose what I believe in?

Listen, I am from the regions of Sool and Sanaag, and like it or not, the overwhelming majority of the people there are in for Somaliland. That idiology of yours is nowhere to be found outside Lascanood.

magaca aad labaxday bey ka cadahay cida aad tahay

Tuulada Oog waxey ku taala galbeedka shishe ee gobolka Sool

Support for clan militia of Somaliland is nowhere to be found outside occupied cayn and oag in far west of sool region

Laascaanood is the capital of Sool region, how you can be from Sool when you are against Laascaanood people? Hypocrisy….. Sxb waxba been haa noo sheegin, you are from northwest particularly Togdheer

The vast majority of people North central Somalia (Sool Sanaag and Cayn) are passionate supporters of United Somalia and somaliweyn, I don’t want to argue with you about this matter, because its irrefutable fact that all somali and whole world knows about it

loool my friend these people have translated lascanood into sool sanaag and "cayn" (buhoodle), they have even renamed their tribal garaad into Garaadka sool sanaag and "cayn" looool, to the amusement of eveberyone else.

W aa xaqiiq Garaad Jaamac waa Garaad dhamaan dadka daga sool cayn iyo qaybo ka mid ah sanaag, Laascaanood is the capital of north central region (sool sanaag cayn),

these kids claim sool and sanaag are against somaliland yet cannot explain how somaliland governs over both nearly all of sanaag and sool with the exception of lascanood and few villages.

Somaliland occupies some parts of sool sanaag, Insha allah the people of north central will liberate their land from invaders

To Somalilaanders such as oog, qudac iyo Suldaanka, don't you see that what you are saying is exactly why people of Sool, Sanaag and cayn can never be somalilanders. How you both grab some ones land yet at the same time tell him to sacede from his country to join in a highly uncertian future, is beyond me. Which one is it? are they to be enemies trying to take each others land or people trying to find a common ground and future because it can't be both. why on earth would you hate a group of people to call theme names and why on earth after all Somalis a have, would some claim others land?

OogBoi   

magaca aad labaxday bey ka cadahay cida aad tahay

Tuulada Oog waxey ku taala galbeedka shishe ee gobolka Sool

Wow! You have figured out who I belong to, just by looking at my login. Do you feel "smart" now?

Not only have you managed to be irrelevant in your above statement, but ill-informed too. FYI, Oog is located right in the heart of the region of Sool, just a few kilometers away from Lascanood. Not in the far west as you have claimed. Seems geography isnt your thing, eh?

Support for clan militia of Somaliland is nowhere to be found outside occupied cayn and oag in far west of sool region

Caynaba?

Are you trying to be funny? No one can set foot in Caynaba without the approval of its Mayor, let alone occupy it.

Laascaanood is the capital of Sool region, how you can be from Sool when you are against Laascaanood people? Hypocrisy….. Sxb waxba been haa noo sheegin, you are from northwest particularly Togdheer

What stops me from going against the "Lascanood people" if I may ask? I happen to have my own agenda just like they have their own.

It seems that or friend soo maal thinks that Sool is only lived by the "people of Lascanood". I might have to give you a lesson on the composition of the people of Sool some time in the future.

And Im not from Togdheer. My house in Oog is right next to that of the Mayor, Mr AbdiSalaan.

The vast majority of people North central Somalia (Sool Sanaag and Cayn) are passionate supporters of United Somalia and somaliweyn, I don’t want to argue with you about this matter, because its irrefutable fact that all somali and whole world knows about it

Your people of Lascanood are no where to be seen in sizable numbers outwith the Lascanood area. Your claims of being the Sool Sanaag and Cayn people are hidious.

Qudhac:

Its funny man, how can Buhoodle be Cayn when there is already Caynaba! :D

Suldaanka:

Yeah, he seems to be a bit lacking in the relief and geography of Somaliland. Oh well :D

I havent heard about that new school in Oog though, where did you get that from?

Qudhac   

W aa xaqiiq Garaad Jaamac waa Garaad dhamaan dadka daga sool cayn iyo qaybo ka mid ah sanaag, Laascaanood is the capital of north central region (sool sanaag cayn),

here we go again, sxb you dont have to regurtitate what you have been told to keep you entertain, there is no garaad for sool and sanaag, and lascanood is the capital of sool and nowhere else, isnt funny you are accusing somaliland of being tribal entity yet everything you argue for (sool sanaad and cayn)is based on tribal entity. and for your information young man ceerigabo is the capital of sanag ;)