Sign in to follow this  
Qudhac

Edna Adan on Especiall debate the Dark Continent

Gabbal   

^^^sour grapes, i see nothing changes, anything positive coming out of the 'current' Somalia govnt?

It's called sarcasm Northernor, is daji. Besides we all respect Edna Aden for her maternity hospital and things she has done for our people. Her policies and quotes, however, are testament to her caqlixumo. The proof is in the pudding and I truly believe Somaliland isn't going anywhere but back to the Republic. History will show will judge Edna Aden and Faysal Cali Waraabe, not us. I mean of course Jefferson Davis and Robert E. Lee (for thos who studied the American civil war) were heroes in their days and time, and now even the flag they coined is controversial!

I can't tell you why she was chosen to be on the program (only the producer does), and we can all come up with our hypothesis, but what's appearent is that she won't be invited again.

BN   

Originally posted by Farah:

Has the BBC recognised? Yes and now ITV and Channel four will and the aid will come like a rain of fruits from the heavens above. aaaaah what a delightful propect.

Ouch. :D:D:D

Sky   

Lets just say it; The Woman made a fool out of herself with her: ehmm ...... well .......... I think ....... ehmm ....... anyway but in my Somaliland...! Dimbeleby: Hold up! The question was about Zimbabwe!

And even then it was for all to see that she didnt have the slightest clue what the poor Zimbwean from the audience asked. Dimbleby had to rephrase the question so she could finally answer it. One thing is for sure, she will not be invited again.

qix qix qix! :D

^^Quite the expected cliche from the self promoted Fortune Tellers ;)

Sxb you are wasting your times here, you could have made millions of dollars as advicers to the anti-terrorist task forces in the USA and UK. Waar ba'a aan ahayne meesha ka kaca. :D

That aside, did you know Lady Edna already recieved a number of invations to some high profile TV and Radio programmes? :D

N.O.R.F   

Farah:

Has the BBC recognised? Yes and now ITV and Channel four will and the aid will come like a rain of fruits from the heavens above. aaaaah what a delightful propect.

Maybe something like the inevitable shall occur sooner rather than later ;)

More killings in Xamar with an incompetent Somalia govnt headed by warlords but here we are discussing a lady's appearance on TV :rolleyes:

But hey, its Adeero Yeey, so i must show solidarity :D

ps Farah, why not answer my questions honestly, are you scared you may actually say the truth, like the current govnt your supporting are a bunch warlords???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

peace

AYOUB   

I didn't expect Lady's views to go down well in streets of supporters of mindless warlords, and I guess I was right. :D

Originally posted by Jason:

I have never seen her speak so I am curious; does she speak with them thick african accents most old somalis and other africans speak with?

Well, listen to her in woman's hour and let us know what you think.