Sign in to follow this  
gavin

Private Security Firms?

Mr. Gavin you have to understand that this security force project of yours is dead at arrival. I say this because I dont believe that you can compete with the incumbent private security firms of Somalia, namely the United States of America. On top of that, you've got Ethiopian and Somali government forces in town. Your idea is very 2002 and times have changed drastically. Also, to further flog this dead horse, I must say that not many locals in Somalia would like to have a government free, "totally libartarian" state. It's only the Starbucks warlords of the west with romanticized views of anarchy that supports those kind of ideas.

gavin   

So, no one will me contact local-grown security firms?! Such a simple request is met with so much skepticism and sarcasm.

PS, I'm pretty sure you all are confusing anarchism with social chaos, Nur included. If you want to understand what anarchists want (warlords are not anarchists, by the way, they are fascists), please take a minute to read this (yes, I know wikipedia is a naive way to view the world, but it's a good starting point): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anarcho-capitalism

My last post in this thread. Peace.