Sign in to follow this  
Xoogsade

Somali Sheekhs Predicted What is Happening Today, Prophetic.

Kashafa   

^^ Even more critical than the atrocities on the ground is the stamp of approval a 'deal' would give the Ethiopian occupation. It would mean that the Ethiopian invasion, ruthless subjugation, war crimes were all for a 'just cause': helping a weak 'legitimate' government stand on it's feet. This the storyline that would be fed to the unborn generations of Somali schoolchildren: That treason is OK(as long as your Tol gains to benefit). That genocide is OK(as long as it's happening to 'the others').

It would make a mockery of all those who sacrificed blood and treasure, everything they had in this world, to stand in defense of all that is Holy and all that is ghaali.

Never that. Not in a million years. This Halgan will go on until the Ethiopians are forcibly expelled and the dhabodilifs are crushed forever. So that tomorrow, we do not have to go through this tragic episode again. So that tommorow, a Neo-Dhabodhilif doesn't catch a plane to Addis and 'invite' 30,000 troops.

No. We suffer today, so that we live tomorrow. We fight today, so that we rest tomorrow. This is work that was long overdue in the coming. And may the peace and blessing be upon the noble thoroughbreds who have taken up this obligatory waajib.

Kashafa   

Xiin,

Would you be able to respond to Benjamin Franklin's qoute ? I'd like to hear your take on that.

Kashafa   

What say you about the ICU men, people like Prof. Caddow, Sh. Caynte, and others, who are there in Jabbuuti to negotiate with the tfg and their backers

I think they are strategic thinkers and are following the xikmah of the Xadeeth: Al-Xarbu Khidca. War is Stratagem. You see, we've gotta be able to play the PR game(one of our weak points). So when the UN, the EU, and Arab League says: "Peace Talks !". We say: "Sure! Where do we meet up ?" Knowing full well, that they were silent backers of the Ethiopian xasooq.

Do not think for one minute that Prof Caddow is willing to compromise on iron-clad principles. He may give concessions here and there, but it is all a way to ensure final victory for Soomalida Xalaasha ah. They are in Djibouti to play the PR game, diplomacy, after all, is another conduit of war. Just because they sat down with the TFG doesn't mean they are willing to accept the TFG or Ethiopian occupation 'for the sake of peace'.

Here's an example of a concession that, in may view, is strategic: Offer to suspend attacks, a hudnah, for a period of 1 month, during which the Ethiopians would completely evacuate every inch of Somalia. Also, a promise not to attack the TFG for say, another month, during which the war criminals(basically the whole leadership, Yusuf, Nur Cade, Qaybdiid, Dheere, etc) resign and head into exile. If they are found in any part of Somalia, they will be summarily executed.

And so on. Whaddaya think ?

Kashafa   

Since when Benjamin Franklin become a role model for the armed youth

Xadeeth: Al-Xikamatu Dhaala'atul Mum'nin. Wisdom is the lost possession of the believer.

Anywhere we find it, it's ours. In the Qu'ran, we're exhorted to look unto the histories and examples of past and present nations.

I put more stock in the wisdom of my man Benjamin, than in the 'wisdom' of the vast majority of the so-called 'leaders' in the Muslim world.

Kashafa, I agree with Benjamin. And since you fully know Jabbuuti meeting is not about giving up liberty or purchasing temporary safety, I dont think you need more explanation as to why those men in Jabbuuti do not fit in what Benjamin was refering to.

I am glad that you are supportive of these men and what they trying to achieve bro!

edit:

These men are not only strategists but also visionaries! They understand the game that’s being played here. They also understand the immediate need for shacbu suumaal is the withdrawal of Ethiopian troops, which consequently will halt the violence in the south! BY reaching some understanding with the current entity, they will eliminate one Ethiopia's source of strength IA...