Sign in to follow this  
Xoogsade

Somali Sheekhs Predicted What is Happening Today, Prophetic.

Xoogsade   

http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=_fwbrQYZDc0&feature=related

You will have no doubts about the TFG and their Supporters. This is what I have been looking for all along. See and listen to what they say about the Somalis who excuse the Ethiopian involvement in our affairs and who equate our conflict with Ethiopia to somali clan wars. Waxaad moodda Mashaayiqda inay ka warqabeen dadka meeshaan wax kusoo qorqora qaarkood. Enjoy the clip or die for your bitterness depending.

Gabbal   

Can you think of one major event that was occurring at that time that is very similar to today?

An event including Ethiopian military power, Somali warlords, Islamic groups, indifference from other Somalis, and the same wholesale destruction of life and property?

nuune   

Well, that Somali Wadaado conference in Sweden was the result of Ethiopian invassion on some parts of Somalia in 1997, and the destruction of Al-Ittihaad power on that same year!

We can say, Somalis at that time of 1997 were less qabiilists compared to the current one's whom uu dhuuxa ka galay qabiil.

Saadaashoodu si qumaati ah ayey ula heleen xaalada hada jirta ee qarriban

Xoogsade   

Yes, Gedo. Many were indifferent like today and thought it was internal clan conflict with one side bringing Amxaaro to defeat the other within their own clan. Islamic oriented somalis disagreed of course with that notion. Those who could fought both the Xabashis and their somali guides while others lent their moral support. A peaceful and prospering region with somalis from all clans was destroyed. And the region is still occupied with Ethiopia dictating who rules and who doesn't. They are never far away and a phone call from any of their surrogates brings their power to towns in that region.

nuune, you are extremely and absolutely ignorant of the genesis of Wahabism/Al-Itihad. The first man who introduced this into northeastern and central Somalia was Sheikh Ali Nur Olow of *****ten.

For the sake of knowledge, please do read this article. It was published in 1995 on many Somali websites.

The Birth and Rise of Al-Ittihad Al-Islami in the Somali Inhabited Regions in the Horn of Africa – by A. Duale Sii’arag

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Taking advantage of the prevailing lawlessness and state breakdown, a shadow force is in operation in Somalia today; stealthily working, from behind the scenes, to frustrate international efforts geared towards the restoration of central government in Somalia.This shadow force has played a pivotal role in the failures of successive Somali peace conferences.

http://www.hafza.com/page88.html

Kashafa   

Yes, the Ethiopian attacks on Luq and Gedo and incursions all along the Somali-Etho border. The only Somalis to fight them and repel them back are the same men that are defending Somalia and Ummada Somaliyeed today: The Thoroughbreds of the Muqaawama led by Shaykh Xasan Daahir Aweys and Shaykh Xasan Turki

Between minute 2 and minute 5 of the video is the clear-cut unambiguous explanation of the gaal-nimo of anybody that stands with the Ethiopians, regardless of the pathetic excuses they might offfer("I was only helping my country....and my pockets")

Waa hadee marka hore shaki kaaga jirtay arintaas(gaalnimada of gaalo-raac'tha)

But as we all know, gaal-nimo never stopped dhabo-dhilifs from grand treason or mass-murder. Nor did it stop their 'neutral' sympathizers from 'understanding' it, and excusing it all away(awwww... ain't that cute). And as Shaykh Cumar Faarooq noted, being called Cali, Cusmaan, and Axmed does not make you a Muslim(Sorry, I know, I know, it sucks.)

Also clearly noted in the Shuyookh's lecture, is a slap in the face of those moral relativists who desperately try to portray this Existential Halgan as a petty conflict over resources, or power, and term it as a 'fitnah'. Because were they to speak the Xaq(which they knowingly dissemble), waxaa cadaan lahayd not only gaalnimada, but the treason of their loved ones. And so, to save face, to massage their consciences, and to protect their interests, they call this shining self-evident truth, this War of Islam vs Kufr, Somali vs Xabashi, Muslim vs Munaafiq, Gaal-diid vs Gaalo-raac, they call it a 'fitnah' between Muslims. And in their grotesque rationalisation, Abdullahi Yusuf is a Muslim.....because he allegedly prays 5 times a day. Thus, all of his catastrophes are swept under the carpet as 'sins' between him and his Lord. Some even call him Ameer-ul-Mu'mineen(Where's Sakhar-Yoonis?).

Don'cha just love sweet rationalisation ? Ilaahow nin jaahil ha cadaabin.

Xoogsade   

I met Sheekh Nuur Ali Olow, and some of his first cousins, Reer muse Colow men, all elders and bright men, may Allah have mercy on them all. I was lucky to attend and listen to the Sheekh's Lectures on Monotheism for two weeks as a kid. What a man, he left a legacy of towhid among somalis. A true somali and one who cared about his society's caqiidah. Jimcaale would do good buying the Sheekh's lectures. Khuraafada wuu ka bixi lahaa.

KooraTuunshe, the article is a load of crap and clanist in Orientation since you posted it(that is my evidence), can't be bothered to read with what you posted and agreed with.

nuune   

Koore-Turqaansade, so basically, Sheikh Umal, Sheikh Cumar Faaruuq and the rest in that conference are terrorists and products of Al-ittihaad group according to your sources(Ethiopia), sxb come again with something macquul ah

You can't deny the true prediction of what they have described at that time of 1997, unless aad iska indha tireyso.

They predicted then caused it. Wake up brothers these people's ideology is very dangerous. They don't want peace they want to force people on their born again muslim ideology. They will never agree on any peace talks unless you guys all accept the Wahhabi brand of islam.

Nuune, Cumar Faaruuq's wahabism is crystal clear. Wasn't he the one who issued "fatwa" and "Legitimized" the shedding of the blood of innocent Somalis?

Do you agree with his Wahaabi Fatwa?

Jacpher   

^Define Wahabism? Forget what the journalists wrote. In your own words.

Xoogsade: No that was directed at Koora. I too know the sheikh in great detail but I wanted him to tell us and share what he knows about the Sheikh other than reading what others may have written about the Shiekh or Wahabiya.

You can't argue with the tape. It's right there. The Shuyuukh are saying as it is specially C/laahi Cali Xaashi. I had cajalad uu qabiilka uga hadlaayo but I don't know where it went.

I think Nuune is right to a certain extent. The division among Somalis have grown completely to bigger and different stage.

Xoogsade   

Originally posted by Seekknowledge:

They predicted then caused it. Wake up brothers these people's ideology is very dangerous. They don't want peace they want to force people on their born again muslim ideology. They will never agree on any peace talks unless you guys all accept the Wahhabi brand of islam.

You should weep naxdin darteed instead of blaming the Shuyuuqs for their prophetic prediction. They have caused nothing as they were and are freemen who have every right to protect, fight and wage wars on anybody transgressing on their land and violating their dignity. Somalia is no more and we need to fight tooth and nail to save the coming generation from humiliation and becoming subjects of Xabashis.

We need to revive our culture and pride in our freedom. We need to be like our forefathers who used to say:

Dabeyshaan la socod ahay

Sal fudaydna uma kaco

Waabaay Sunaan Ahay

Marna Samawadaan Ahay

Samir Baan Hagoogtaa

Ninkaan tayda soli karin

Uma yeelo suu rabo

Ninka iga sad roonoow

Siintaada magaca leh

Ogoow kaama sugayee

Hana Oran Sasabo Badow

Dareen Seexdo malihiyoo

Soomaali Baan Ahay

These brave and freedom loving somalis are replaced by useless breed who take pride in slavery and being surrogates for warlords, xabashis and for anybody who wants to rape somali women.

Jimcaale

Okay bro, that is good to know. I thought inaa aqoon u lahayn sheekha. We shouldn't be discouraged by the devision among somalis saxib. We need to move forward with what we have. let the rest join us or abandon us, it is their call.

Originally posted by Jimcaale:

Xoogsade:
No that was directed at Koora. I too know the sheikh in great detail but I wanted him to tell us and share what he knows about the Sheikh other than reading what others may have written about the Shiekh or Wahabiya.

I know very well what others have written about Wahabiya but not from myself. :D Good point