Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Somaliland transfers custody of Oromo man to Ethiopia

And they dare call themselves an independent country! Forget oromo people, these secessionists leaders are also known to deport fellow somali people from somali galbeed, I'm guessing those behind the deportations are getting paid for it. Anyone who supports somaliland secession supports these disgraceful acts

i guess the proof is in the pudding!! no doubt...xabashis r running this place 2!

low point 4 all somali breed.... can we go lower!! yup...i guess our blood will boil when the day comes that u have to get a permission from addis to visit your country... its coming soon...believe that!!

RedSea   

Originally posted by Supremacist:

And they dare call themselves an independent country! Forget oromo people, these secessionists leaders are also known to deport fellow somali people from somali galbeed, I'm guessing those behind the deportations are getting paid for it. Anyone who supports somaliland secession supports these disgraceful acts

that is good and all but really did it have to come from you?

you know your record stands here and you are clearly one who advocates for far worst things than that. i am sorry but your hypocricy smells bad.

^^^

War waxaan Somaalida isku sheegaya oo somaliland labaxay waxay sameeyeen waa wax ka baxsan bini aadam nimada oo dad masaakiin ah oo maciin biday ayey kufaariintii ey kasoo carareen dib ugu celiyeen. Marka dhaqan xumidaas oo xoolonimada ah ayey ummada muslimiinta oo ladariska ah ey kula dhaqmaan mar walba.

Awalba Riyaale oo habraha kala horijirey ayaa maskax u ahaa, laakin baryahaan dhambe odayga xogaa lacag ah oo ey balan qaadeen europeanka ayuu qorsheheedi ku mashquulsanaa, si dadka vote-ka dhiibaya sawiradooda iyo finger-prints kooda u gudbin lahaa immigrationka wadamadaas europeka, si waa dambe qaxooti reer somaliland ah uusan iska dhiibin qaarada europe. :(

Marka waa su'aalee...ninka sawirada ummada iibsanaya, makulatahay inuu dad masaakiin ah oo kusoo qaxay inuu badbaadinayo? I THINK NOT!!!

dhulQarnayn :cool:

Republic Of California

^^^War Puntland, Oromo maalin walba Yemen bey uga haajirtaa oo wey daganyihiin weyna ka shaqeestaan oo nabad bey ku heystaan. Laakin adigu ma ii sheegi kartaa xataa oromo iska daaye, Somaalida caadiga ah oo aana idinku abtirsan eney ku noolyihiin tuuladiina(somaliland)???

Saaxiib Puntland, dad muslimiin sheegta iska daaye, hindi iyo chinese ayaa xataa ku nool oo nabad ku heysta.

Marka nimanyahow awalba Somaliland waxay aheed dhulyar oo afar habrood ey xeen-daab ka sameesteen oo umada soomaaliyeed iyo dadka dariska la'ahba ku faquuqa. No wonder, aduunka idin aqoonsan waa, waxaa tihiin dad qabiil ku socda oo aan qarannimo matali karin. Marka nimanyahow sheekada raqiiska ah meesha kalataga .

Wibilahi tawfiiq.

dhulQarnayn :cool:

Republic Of California

Originally posted by Baarud:

quote:Originally posted by Supremacist:

that is good and all but really did it have to come from you?

you know your record stands here and you are clearly one who advocates for far worst things than that. i am sorry but your hypocricy smells bad.
Weak argument chief, my record is not up for debate, but the fact most of the secessionist are looking for excuses instead of condemning these acts is telling of the secessionist selfish immoral mindset.

RedSea   

No one is defending anything. The fact remains that you and your freind mr. cyber Pirate( dhulqarnay)'s sudden concern and kindess isn't consistant with the usuall Xabashi friendly TFG, adeero loving, pro somali killing and occupation.

This incident gives you a chance to get one or two jabs in there since it has to do with seccesionists all behind the name of 'condemnation'. yes we get it and you're bunch of hypocrites who have no record to speak with.

If you want to condemn anything go on and condemn the occupation of your own country, go and condemn the thousands of people who have perished in high seas when they departured from boosaaso. You just can't see that right? yeah that is the kind of double standard I am talking about. yes it's because you folks are immoral and so selfish to admit? why cant you admit those wrong doings instead of flocking in here like hell got loose?

Don't expect it to not stick, it will and will follow you around.

Munafiq ha dhaco.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by AYOUB:

J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o

That's complete change of tune. Ngonge is right in what? You're not agreeing with him when he says SL is "hellhole in the backside of Africa", do you? If only you said this in the first place instead of the denials. It's wrong for people to disappear without trace and their families to start search for them. That's why people took up arms against Gen. Barre's military regime. That's why SL was declared. I know you're going to say the man was an Oromo foreigner. Ngonge includes "criminal Somalilanders" in his "for the good of the majority" argument. How the hellhole do you figure out if the person is a "criminal" when they just disappear and all the authorities say "no comment"? Are we supposed to be satisfied with an investigation carried out by a certain character called J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o?
smile.gif

A person should go through the courts before extradition. A judge should make the final decision. Anything short of that is wrong and illegal. Secret police should not take law into their own hands. You can sugar-coat it however you like it is still wrong and should be opposed. Meles' not going to be there forever and this short-sighted politics should be stopped before thing get out of hand. Last time there disturbances in Hargeisa two man who settled with families disappeared just like that.

PS I don't remember Fat Muuse being deported.

PPS What do you mean we talk too much?
smile.gif
You didn't expect to open this thread and dismiss the story as "just an accusation" without getting right responses, did you?

I will say it again; this is not an ideal world, saaxib! In an ideal world there will be no such thing as Somaliland. However, since you and Norf both support the existence of that entity you will have to find a way to reconcile yourself with the idea of being a sovereign nation. Is your protestation only about the way the man was deported or is it about the fact that he was deported at all? Will you be happy if Somaliland extradites people (Muslim people, as you call it) but only after going through the proper legal process? Or would that still annoy you because they will be deported to Ethiopia? What are your links to the Muslim world and Somalia and how strong, clear and coherent are they? Ask yourself all these questions, saaxbiyal.

Abtigiis   

NGONGE Tigre's/ Ethiopians baalaayuu u haystaa ileen? As if they can wreck havoc on Somaliland and Puntland as they wish! They can't and let me repeat it to you: They can't.

In many ways, it is more of a voluntary political prostitution by Somaliland and Puntland to outmanouver one another for phantom gains.

With Eritrea menacingly standing on the north, a boiling center (Amhara and Oromo rebellion mounting)- maybe Ngonge thinks this is a lie, the quaqmire in Somalia, the Tigre-dominated Ethiopian regime is outstreached and can't risk antagonising either Somaliland and Puntland.

If they were politically wise, this was the time to move and milk concessions, instead of sheepishly embarking on craven obsequiousness.

P.S. BTW, Ngonge, have you been to Ethiopia, or more importantly do you understand the socio-political landscape in that country?

Adieus!

N.O.R.F   

Ngonge,

I am only going by your previous posts saxib. In one sentence it's a case of following the right protocol (is he guilty, extradition etc) and in another it's a case of handing them over at the request of Ethiopia in order to save the people at large.

Can't have it both ways.