Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Somaliland transfers custody of Oromo man to Ethiopia

We are not talking about religion here. We all know Somaliland is not an Islamic state. Let's just focus on the political side for the moment until things change.

Somaliland's position was clear from the date it was established and that was NO POLITICAL, MILITARY, ETC ACTIVITIES AIMED AT ONE OF THE NEIGHBOURS SHOULD TAKE PLACE INSIDE SOMALILAND.

Remember when Cade Muuse was here to fight against Abdillahi Yusuf in Bugland ?? ,,

People can live here ,,, but they should not be doing any activities against any neighboring country.

And that treaty is in place ..........

N.O.R.F   

Saxib, people are handed over as and when Ethiopia asks. There is nothing to suggesting those shuyuukh joogay SL or PL are guilty of anything against Ethiopia.

I need to see that treaty.

Are you saying you were there when they were asking ??? .......

Somaliland is here to give people a shelter to live not a place to advocate and cid kele lagaga duulo ......

AYOUB   

J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o

That's complete change of tune. Ngonge is right in what? You're not agreeing with him when he says SL is "hellhole in the backside of Africa", do you? If only you said this in the first place instead of the denials. It's wrong for people to disappear without trace and their families to start search for them. That's why people took up arms against Gen. Barre's military regime. That's why SL was declared. I know you're going to say the man was an Oromo foreigner. Ngonge includes "criminal Somalilanders" in his "for the good of the majority" argument. How the hellhole do you figure out if the person is a "criminal" when they just disappear and all the authorities say "no comment"? Are we supposed to be satisfied with an investigation carried out by a certain character called J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o? smile.gif

A person should go through the courts before extradition. A judge should make the final decision. Anything short of that is wrong and illegal. Secret police should not take law into their own hands. You can sugar-coat it however you like it is still wrong and should be opposed. Meles' not going to be there forever and this short-sighted politics should be stopped before thing get out of hand. Last time there disturbances in Hargeisa two man who settled with families disappeared just like that.

PS I don't remember Fat Muuse being deported.

PPS What do you mean we talk too much? smile.gif You didn't expect to open this thread and dismiss the story as "just an accusation" without getting right responses, did you?

Ayoub, you're demonstrating too much sxb. As i said it is all politics and as it is said other countries do the same if that treaty is in place.

I said, the do the same ..... last time the Ethiopians handed over two criminal who fled to Diredawa to Somaliland.

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

I'm sure you agree when this would be done by Kulmiye ,,,
:D

I'm sure you will disagree :Dicon_razz.gif

AYOUB   

J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o

Am I a seef-la-bood who talk and demonstrate too much? :D I think I'll shut up before you accuse me of something more sinister. smile.gif

dhulQarnayn

There is village in Puntland missing its idi*t. ;)

Originally posted by dhulQarnayn:

^^^"What a load of crap!"

dhulQarnayn :cool:

Republic Of California

Stay out of this. This doesn't concern you. :cool:

I wouldn't be too concerned with trying to please ethiopia by handing over innocent Oromos. It has happened countless times, that these despotic regimes hand over innocent muslims in an effort to please Meles. Justice will one day be served, in this life or Yawmul qiyammah and those who side with ethiopia, will inshallah go down with it, in misery and humiliation.

ilax   

This is a nusty and shameful relationship b/t Somali-land and Putland with Ethio Goverment. Is this mutually beneficail political trade? Is a question that should ask by the deallers of this ill-thought relations.However, this is not the political nor strategical interest of the local people in these regions but an strategy deployed by those lust for power leaders in these area to perpetuate their opprresive and unpopular leadership. This is a political miscalculation by the short-sighted politicians of these areas. For sure history will account this barbaric and inhumane action against these innocent people and victim of unjustice.