Sign in to follow this  
Sky

Talks between PL and the TFG in Jowhar

Sky   

A delegation of Puntland officials arrived at Jowhar on a flight from Gaalkacyo airport for talks with the TFG about exploring natural resources.

mad_geedi_iyo_wafdiga_puntland.jpg

President Cabdullaahi Yuusuf Axmed talking to Puntland officials

Xasan%20_Abshir.jpg

L-to-R: TFG minister Xasan Abshir Faarax and businessman Cabdiweli Cali Taar

ministern3lv.jpg

L-to-R: TFG minister Xasan Abshir Faarax, PL minister Barkhad Cali Saalax and PL minister Maxamed Yuusuf Gaagaab

Is the talk about how to share the fleecing then, good Sky? Or is it more about the legality and its jurisdictional status? Absence of any argument for the latter, I bet it is first.

any one here? Maanta siyaasadaa I heysa :D .

nuune   

^^^ ma kii yiri oo kalaa maanta gabey baa i hayo smile.gif

ps: oo kaalaya, waxaan ogaa Xasan Abshir oo caato ahaa dawladdii Carta ee Qaasim, durba naaxi ogaa, waxaas waa qaraninimada dhalatey!

ps: oo kaalaya, waxaan ogaa Xasan Abshir oo caato ahaa dawladdii Carta ee Qaasim, durba naaxi ogaa, waxaas waa qaraninimada dhalatey!

that was real funny..oh man

The reason why he's being that "healthy" is because he's been home for the last couple of month.

They say there is no place like home. He didn't feel at home in Moqadisho the same in Nairobi but in his house in Garoowe he must have felt comfortable. He's been eating alot of camel meat and drinking other essential nutrients like camel meat and other stuff that is fully available back at home.

Originally posted by Sky:

L-to-R: TFG minister Xasan Abshir Faarax, PL minister Barkhad Cali Saalax and PL minister Maxamed Yuusuf Gaagaab

Wow! Sounds like a line-up of the Usual Suspects for the upcoming movie: Dhiigya-Cabta Puntland, Vol. X.

Sky   

^^^ You mean Cabdiweli, he's just the arronboy of the bros? You should see his brothers, the real big dogs like Xiis Cali Taar. They look like 100+. I've seen Cabdiweli a year ago, while he was running Taar City Hotel. A really nice guy, we got everything for free.

Windtalker, how is Barkhad Cali Saalax one of the dhiigyacabta Puntland? Enlighten me.

Xiin, walaalkiis, I think its the latter as well. We shall see the outcome shortly. The PM Geedi opened the talks today.

Sky   

Talks between Raysal Wasaaraha Soomaaliya Cali Maxamed Geedi and Dowlad Goboleedka Soomaaliyeed ee Puntland.

Furitaanka_shir_dowlada_Puntland.jpg

Furitaanka_shir_dowlada_Puntland1.jpg

Furitaanka_shir_dowlada_Puntland2.jpg

Originally posted by Sky:

[QB] ^^^ You mean Cabdiweli, he's just the arronboy of the bros? You should see his brothers, the real big dogs like Xiis Cali Taar. They look like 100+. I've seen Cabdiweli a year ago, while he was running Taar City Hotel. A really nice guy, we got everything for free.

Yeah him because their older than him..he gotta respect the elders the make the decision..hehe but you know its all business age ain't nothing to do wit it...