Sign in to follow this  
Salafi_Online

One of the Greatest Men to step foot on earth

salif, i though i mentioned my source bro, maca sadiqiin authored by al-sheeikh tijani.

the book is smal and handy to read.

but let me say this, the ideology of glorifying some scholars or put them ahead them above the other ulimas is really dangerous and will not be much beneficial. actualy what is the significance of puting him or naming the sheeikh one of the greatest man put foot on earth?while we all nknow that he did not produce more than others.i think we need to grew up and look ahead leave the sheikh so and so is greater or better than others, we have been drawn into the myth of ravalims untill some belived that schoalr are part islamic pillar, i reemebr when i was studen in madars alislamiyah, alcaqiida aldaxawiyah was the main book for the caqiida h subject ,and the shaarix was so keen to expalin that muslim are obligated to believe that abuu bakar was the faisrt khalifah and umar second and uthman and ali and so on and so forth, this just for sectism. where in islam or in hadith was it mention that abuu bbakar or umar and so on were the part of pilars.if we do not leave behind the ravilism ideology we weill be always as muslim at the bottom of the civilasations. .we as muslim are suffering so much about this and today we are witnessing the effect of it. brother are killing the his brother becuase one follows ibnu taymiyah or lcaims to be salafi!!!!! while the other follows Jacfar raximahu allaha .this is not islam, islam is clear as sunshine on clear sky. alrijaal yaduuruuna calal al-xaqi wa leysa cagsa thalika although i do have alot of respect for him but i am also aware of him strong support to umayat family over ali calayhi salam .his view that hussien calayhi salaam was failed man.

Qac Qaac   

R u still spreading your shiate views bro..

don't u give up..

u r a dangerous person.. sayfullah al-masluul.. what is your intension..

u want me to believe u, and say abu bakr and umar cheated the khalifah from ali.. come on bro.. u know i would never believe that lie on those 2 great saxabas.. just jooji waxa aad wado..