Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Saddam to be HANGED

Originally posted by juba:

wow ..."decimating kurds is a chance of a life time"???? did i read that clearly? killing innocent pple who probably didn't have anything to do with dirty politics should be killed? no wonder ur a sympithizer of saddams..ur just like him

Yes ma'am am just like him,infact,he was better.I value jews more than kurds,and God knows what i would have done should i had the chances the Corporal aka Adolf had.There are kurds who are not kurds,those are the likes of abdullah ochalan.Do u know why they ain't kurds?Its coz they do not have the demeaning kurdish mentallity.Don't forget,there are jews that are not jews,namely those who do not entertain the jewish so called ideology or mentallity.See?It's all about the ideology and the funny thing is even if u wipe them out,still they won't die for u can't kill ideas.I guess thats what the wise old fool tried to say,i forgot his name.Capeesh?

CATNAT   

WOW!!!! What a fantastic example of Western democracy in action! Two wrongs DO NOT make a right, although I would like to test my hypothesis one more time by hanging George Bush from a washing line...just in case.

saddam was killed for being responsible as president for the death of hundreds of kurds, what about blair and bbush who are responsible for the deaths of thousands of iraqis?

are americans and british allowed to kill carabs without any fear of being brought to justice?

if it is wrong for em to have killed so many innocent people, does that make saaddam a good guy ? If an evil person opposes another evil person, does that make one of the two people good ?

NASSIR   

I beg to differ. I believe the very act of adjudicating Sadam's case and determining his execution was all a matter of superiority, one race is superior to another. This is a brutal philosophy that is destroying Mankind on earth.

News Media and analysts are trying to convince the bovine public that he was brutal dictator. How was he? His war with Iran was greatly supported by the United States and he had every right to defend his country from being invaded by Iraqi's arch enemy, Iran.

Iraq lived in prosperity before the Americans invaded. It sustained itself through years of coercive economic sanction for the simple pretext that he invaded Kuwait regardless that he pulled his troops out. The question is how many children died of malnutrition, starvation, and preventable diseases during that embargo.

The murder of Hussain is to scare Arab leaders that their fate will be like Sadam if they do not serve the dictates of the West. It sends a subtle message that Arabs leaders should be submissive and docile to the West.

Waa Bahdilid, tan ugu xun oo dad bini aadima lagu sameeyo sida ay cadaawadaan lagu abuurey dadka Iraaq ay u shiiqdo way adag tahey.

May Allah rest him in Janna.

RedSea   

I see that the Munaafiqiins are out today,so just for the fun of disagreeing with these SOBs,I must say who cares if he died,we have our own issue to worry about such as these infidel helpers in Somalia.It's his enemy that killed him,one day they will praise you,support you,the next day,they will hang you.

Taliban   

Originally posted by Mujaahid: Red Sea:

It's his enemy that killed him,one day they will praise you,support you,the next day,they will hang you.

Indeed. Saddam's fate is what awaits those (the TFG, secular Muslim leaders, iwm) who collaborate with his enemy.

Its now the US and Bush's turn to be taken to court for the crimes ALLEGEDLY comitted by the late Saddam Hussein and the latest masacres in the on-going "war on terrorism"

All the charges against Saddam were comitted under the watch or the auspices of the United States. US supported the Saddam regime in favor of Iran. The war costed both countries many innocent lives.

The US praised Saddam during the 80's while almost all the alleged charges against him were comitted in the 80's. Meaning the crimes were comitted under their watch. Both the Dujail massacre he was convicted of before his death and the gassing of the Kurds took place while he had the support of the US. He only turned to be adictator after declining to work with them and chose Arab nationalism. That's when the western media started demonising him.

Saddam's execution was a personal revenge carried out by the puppet government on behalf of Bush. The Bush family had a personal grudge against Saddam because of the failed assasination attempt on Bush sr. in Kuwait. But the burning question is, was justice served to the victims and families of the Anfal genocide, the chemical attack on Halabja, and invasion of Kuwait. He was never convicted of these charges. Why the rush of excuting him before being charged for all these crimes? That if he did commit.In a nutshell he was deprived of justice as the court was just a marionette, run by vassals. Why in a Holy day? What a provocative and dehumanising act! President Saddam would be, due to the circumstances sorounding the hearing, considered a hero by many and to many who never considered him one before. The Arab nation lost a true nationalist and a great statesman.

lA-ILLAHA-ILLAL LAAH

I have just watched the hanging of Saddam.

And i am in absolute awe of his bravery.

The strenght of voice he maintained just before they let loose the trapdoor, when his voice rang with a solemn shahaada.

Truly, i have scarcely seen anything as moving.

he would have finished his second sha-haada but they opened the trapdoor half way through. His last word was 'Muxammad'. Subxana-laah

Most of you will know how he was taunted whilst the noose was round his neck. So much so, that one of them begged the others to show respect for a man about to die.

Personally, although i cannot tell how responsible Saddam was for the deaths he was being held accountable for, I only hope Allah will show a brave and pious man his mercy, for verily he is the all-forgiving.

Did u also see how he smiled at them when they said ''muqtada muqtada'',then he said some thing in arabic.Saddam was and still is a brave man,he proved them wrong til his last moment.Thats how a commander of the faithful should be at all times.And yes,about the shahada he didn't finish,though i believe that he finished it while going down.If we can love and respect til we mourned for him as if he were our own relative,how about he who created him?I just wish that the shi-ite fools realize what they opted.

He said : 'Is this how real men should behave?'

he finished it whilst he was being throttled?

he couldnt breathe, how could he speak?

They did it on purpose.

Castro   

Here's the video of the taunting. It actually shows Saddam laughing at the collaborators surrounding him. LOL.

The rush to execute him comes from the fear that any further trials might embarrass the companies and governments that helped Saddam maintain his reign. Mostly American and European governments and companies. It was also rushed to coincide with the the Eid of Muslims so they would know how much the west thinks of Arabs and Muslims. The ultimate humiliation, so to speak. Finally, it was rushed to this weekend to juxtapose his hanging in a shabby basement room with the state funeral and burial of US president Ford.

The only victory the west has in Iraq is killing Saddam and his two boys. A pitiful prize for the money they spent and the mayhem they caused. Mac sonkor.

NGONGE   

^^ Not a pretty video to watch, saaxib. I think you should include a bit of a warning for the faint hearted.

As for your theory about America. I fully disagree. This was a purly Iraqi affair and the Americans are neither here nor there.

Castro   

^ You just added the warning. :D

Nothing is purely Iraqi today. And, unfortunately, the Americans are both here and there (and everywhere in between).