Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Saddam to be HANGED

Taliban   
Saddam Hussein and his execution should serve ample example for secular Muslims. If you rule Muslims with a system other than Sharia', expect a humiliating fate for both you and your supporters.

SAT 30 DECEMBER

SADDAM HUSSEIN HAS BEEN EXECUTED BY HANGING.

reports from Al-Huraa & Al Arabiya suggest he was hanged just before 3:00 AM GMT

Khalaf   

Hanged for the "deaths of 148 Shiites in 1982" on Eid Day in baitul Sham!

Rumsfeld%20Saddam.jpg

^^^^With Rumsfeld, US gov supplied him with chemical weapons to use against the Muslims! And to "We got Him" wa shaash

From Allah Most Great!:

O you who believe! Take not for 'Auliya' (protectors or helpers or friends) disbelievers instead of believers. Do you wish to offer Allah a manifest proof against yourselves?

"Should they gain the upper hand over you, they would behave to you as enemies, and stretch forth their hands and their tongues against you with evil, and they desire that you should disbelieve".

we all gotta go some day! however, a human shouldnt kill another human period! let the one above do that. he should have been locked up 4 life! whats the point, we should all kill each other!! :(

let only the creator of life take it away!! now, all who gotta hand on it, came down to his level.

so moranic! i say.

Bush iyo wixii u dabashaqeeyo ayaa dilay boqolaal kun, oo ku dhaw milyan iyo ka badan -- from Soomaaliya, Afgaanistaan, Lubnaan, Falastiin iyo Ciraaq. God know where else. Hadii la leeyahay qofna gacantiis kuma dilin, so is Saadaam Xuseen. Maanta murder looma fiiriyo kaliya qofka gacan ku dilaha ah, but his or her policies and its result.

Koleey Eebbe waa joogaa, maalinta qiyaamaha ayaa jirto oo la isla xisaabtami doono. On that day, wuxuu Saadaam Xuseen galabsaday ama galabsan will be a child's play compared to kuwa dimuqraadi isku sheega ah maanta maatada dhameynaayo gees ka gees ifka.

Saddam should have been tried in an international court. Such a trial was kangaroo and was done by the puppet installed court of the US. The Death penalty has never been shown to be an effect tool for detergence. Iraq's own President and PM were against the death penalty. Their own constitution said that a death sentence couldn't be executed without all three of their signatures, yet the US forced the government to follow through anyway. All that this does is tell the Iraqis, that their laws don't mean spit and the members of government US can enforce or ignore them at will.

Well we should expect this from the ETs soon, they really do think that they are the America of the horn.

Laba-X   

It might be a cathratic moment for the Iraqis who witnessed several Balaclava-clad men surrounding Saddam and leading him to the trap door where he was to be hanged. But are we 100% certain that he has been hanged?

if hanged as they say, Saddam has simply become an Udxiyya for the Americans. They very well knew the significance of this sacred day in this sacred month of the islamic calender and chose it particularly for mockery!

They (iraqis) didn't even have time to communicate the hanging with anyone. Everything was so haphazard and so quick and so American way of things - no single Iraqi had a a say in the trial, the conviction and the hanging.

NASSIR   

I said it was very grim injustice. May Allah take him to the Janna.

He was very brave.

" what surprised me is that I could not see any remorse from him or any apology....no patronizing remarks, no humiliation in his face" a witness who described his execution.

----------------

A letter written on 5 November by Saddam Hussein has been released by the former Iraqi leader's lawyers. Here are some key excerpts.

In the past, I was, as you all know, in the battlefield of jihad and struggle.

God, exalted by He, wished that I face the same again in the same manner and the same spirit in which we were before the revolution but with a problem that is greater and harsher.

Oh beloved, this harsh situation, which we and our great Iraq are facing, is a new lesson and a new trial for the people by which to be judged, each depending on their intention, so that it becomes an identifier before God and the people in the present and after our current situation becomes a glorious history.

It is, above all, the foundation upon which the success of the future phases of history can be built.

In this situation and in no other, the veritable are the honest and faithful and the opposing are the false.

When the insignificant people use the power given to them by the foreigners to oppress their own people, they are but worthless and lowly. In our country only good must result from what we are experiencing.

To the great nation, to the people of our country, and humanity: Many of you have known the writer of this letter to be faithful, honest, caring for others, wise, of sound judgement, just, decisive, careful with the wealth of the people and the state... and that his heart is big enough to embrace all without discrimination.

His heart aches for the poor and he does not rest until he helps in improving their condition and attends to their needs.

His heart contains all his people and his nation, and he craves to be honest and faithful without differentiating between his people except on the basis of their efforts, efficiency, and patriotism.

'Sacrifice'

Here I am speaking today in your name and for your eyes and the eyes of our nation and the eyes of the just, the people of the truth, wherever their banner is hoisted.

You have known your brother and leader very well and he never bowed to the despots and, in accordance with the wishes of those who loved him, remained a sword and a banner.

This is how you want your brother, son or leader to be... and those who will lead you (in the future) should have the same qualifications.

Here, I offer my soul to God as a sacrifice, and if He wants, He will send it to heaven with the martyrs, or, He will postpone that... so let us be patient and depend on Him against the unjust nations.

In spite of all the difficulties and the storms which we and Iraq had to face, before and after the revolution, God the Almighty did not want death for Saddam Hussein.

But if He wants it this time, it (Saddam's life) is His creation. He created it and He protected it until now.

Thus, by its martyrdom, He will be bringing glory to a faithful soul, for there were souls that were younger than Saddam Hussein that had departed and had taken this path before him. If He wants it martyred, we thank Him and offer Him gratitude, before and after.

'The enemies'

The enemies of your country, the invaders and the Persians, found that your unity stands as a barrier between them and your enslavement.

They planted and grounded their hateful old and new wedge between you.

The strangers who are carrying the Iraqi citizenship, whose hearts are empty or filled with the hatred that was planted in them by Iran, responded to it, but how wrong they were to think that they could divide the noble among our people, weaken your determination, and fill the hearts of the sons of the nation with hatred against each other, instead of against their true enemies that will lead them in one direction to fight under the banner of God is great: The great flag of the people and the nation.

Remember that God has enabled you to become an example of love, forgiveness and brotherly co-existence...

I call on you not to hate because hate does not leave a space for a person to be fair and it makes you blind and closes all doors of thinking and keeps away one from balanced thinking and making the right choice ...

I also call on you not to hate the peoples of the other countries that attacked us and differentiate between the decision-makers and peoples...

'Forgiveness'

Anyone who repents - whether in Iraq or abroad - you must forgive him...

You should know that among the aggressors, there are people who support your struggle against the invaders, and some of them volunteered for the legal defence of prisoners, including Saddam Hussein...

Some of these people wept profusely when they said goodbye to me...

Dear faithful people, I say goodbye to you, but I will be with the merciful God who helps those who take refuge in him and who will never disappoint any faithful, honest believer... God is Great... God is great... Long live our nation... Long live our great struggling people...

Long live Iraq, long live Iraq... Long live Palestine... Long live jihad and the mujahideen.

Saddam Hussein

President and Commander in Chief of the Iraqi Mujahid Armed Forces

juba   

wow! its shocking how many sympathizers there r for this very evil man...yes he probably repented n im not discussing his fate in the after life but how can u ignore the countless kurds he decimated?? he was a horrible tyrant...and dying painlessly by hanging is not justice to MANY iraqi kurds

No,he never apologized and was brave to accept his cruel fate.Who wouldn't want to decimate kurds?Decimating kurds is a chance of a life time but even so,he didn't decimate them but only retaliated.

juba   

wow ..."decimating kurds is a chance of a life time"???? did i read that clearly? killing innocent pple who probably didn't have anything to do with dirty politics should be killed? no wonder ur a sympithizer of saddams..ur just like him

king_450   

Look hanging him was not the point, if it had been a legitimate iraqi gov that was elected by its own ppl rather than selceted by US then the hanging would have been justified, however this was not the case.

Now Sadam the last True Arab leader is gone , the arabs must get ready to be manipulated and controlled by any 1 in the universe. Iraq Shame on you.

Originally posted by juba:

wow! its shocking how many sympathizers there r for this very evil man...yes he probably repented n im not discussing his fate in the after life but how can u ignore the countless kurds he decimated?? he was a horrible tyrant...and dying painlessly by hanging is not justice to MANY iraqi kurds

The fact that you believe he is an evil man shows that you've bought in to the endless Western media campaigns to demonize this man. I'm sure I'm not the only one who watched incredulously as people rejoiced at the death of a man who has had absolutley no effect on their conditions. While Saddam was no angel, all of his actions were merely reactionary. There are plenty of leaders worldwide, Bush included, who have committed worse and are yet allowed to live in dignity. Even during Milosevic's last days he enjoyed the comfort of a well furnished Dutch jail. We are only bombarded with one side and one perspective of the story of this man's legacy without being informed objectively of his accomplishment's. For over two decades under Saddam Iraq enjoyed the region's best health care system, highest literacy rate,a booming infrastructure with Baghdad being one of the Middle East's most modern cities at it's peak. Saddam was the first Arab leader EVER to recognize the Kurdish language, the first to appoint females to cabinet positions, and included all of Iraq's ethnic groups in his government. The Kurds have been killed by the thousands by Hafez Assad( late president of Syria), and the Turkish gov't yet I doubt you have categorized either as being " evil". Do not base your judgements simply on what you may have read, seen, or heard on biased and propaganda driven media platforms.