Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

Mudug admin foil Ethiopian governments attempt to extract minerals and oil from Mudug

GD :D

The man was a failure during his tenure in office as the Galkayo cities mayor but now he's the governor of the region and it is said he left a culture of bribing the other side which cost us dearly but he is in direct contest/opposition with the new Galkayo mayor for actions taken swiftly and thus wants to out perform him.

Lately he was saying that they won't accept any attacks of technicals by the other side and would take taugh measures.

GD what happend I thought the guy was representing your constituency and you wanted him to return to the post of city mayor and even campaigned for him if I'm not mistaken. :D

Originally posted by AwMuuse Ismaciil:

GD
:D

GD what happend I thought the guy was representing your constituency and you wanted him to return to the post of city mayor and even campaigned for him if I'm not mistake.
:D

lool. The current mayor of Galkacyu is much better leader than Col Salad, he the governor needs to step aside and I am supporting those who want to oust him ASAP. :D

Thus you are mistaken, this man, Gagaab & a few other dinasours need to be retired from politics for good.

Meiji   

Originally posted by AwMuuse Ismaciil:

141.jpg

5.jpg

Vehicle and equipment belonging to IMC.

64.jpg

Aren't those vehicles and equipment not the same that came through Bosaso port not long ago

d5.jpg

There is something fishy going on..

^lool. I agree with you. This man are the weak links amongst us in Mudug and Gaagaab can take his CPD elsewhere. The same goes for Carays and the rest of the old men who are in direct opposition of correcting the culture of bribing the other side of Galkayo.

Poor Meiji this equipment is from Sercel a company that provides seismic acquisition systems based on cable and radio telemetry.

Their equipment is used through-out the globe by different mineral and oil drilling companies and are specially suitable in this kind of areas.

Their reach is Europe, Middle East to Far East and beyond but you have to look for a fault where there is none in your hatred for Puntland.

Meiji   

^^

Ethiopian troops been ''caught'' by militia loyal to one of their protectorates in Somalia is a fairy tale.

As I said, there is something fishy going on and time will reveal it.

^^^We run our own affairs Meiji. You are run by the likes of Abu Amreki and others. Dont get your knickers in a twist this was an example of Puntland southern regions security improvement.

Meiji-you should have been happy when Ethiopian are exposed for trying to pull one over Somalis (Puntland is in Somalia I should remind) and Duke, there is no we. Whoever is in Xamar is your problem too.

True and well said GD, but you can't make the blind see. He turns and twists and now changes the tone.

The equipment used is from the same manufacturer used in the Dharoor Valley during the early phase of seismic acquisition and exploration.

But hate does not take any reason nor logic and we can expect little from Meiji to see the light if he doesn't even can distinguish equipment manufacturers from different oil/mineral exploring companies who might be using the same equipment manufacturer.

Now you expect such people to understand complex issues and argue about them which is well above their grasp.

Che: No adeer, the plight of the people is my problem, Fuad Shangoole & Al Kebaab are the problem of those who supported them. Remember, we warned about this time wasting clan nonsense long ago. Thus Meiji & You can not have it bothe ways, "whoreland" can not be great all of a sudden. :D

Proof

seismic-roundup%20fig%201.jpg

A CGGVeritas Vibroseis survey in Tunisia deploying Sercel Nomad 65 vibrators. (Photo courtesy of CGGVeritas)

^There must be something fishy going on in the Tunisian sahara as well then as due to the same vehicles have been spotted there. :D

What logic. Classic.

Thats a Nomad 65 for you great for taking seismic samples in deserts. :D

06.jpg

I hate educating once in a while this whining qabiil-consumed folks.

Meiji   

Che,

Lets be honest here, Ethiopian troops been ''caught'' and ''made to leave Somali soil'' by the militia of Northeastern regime has to be the funniest thing I've heard.

To remind you, every socalled Somali faction, save for the Islamist factions, is under influence of Addis Abebba. Faroole and his admin were the ones selling poor Somali civilians to Addis Abebba.

--

As for the Puntland-Propagandists,

Time will tell, just dont forget that your socalled leaders are the ones handing over Somali folks to Addis Abebba. And suddenly they grew some balls to chase away Ethiopian troops from Somalia's borders?