Sign in to follow this  
Macalin

Djabouti!..just see it for urself!

Ahlaan   

Asalaamu Caleykum Waraxmatullaahi Wabarakaatuh!!!

All I have to say to this is "The EXPLOITATION of Africa CONTINUES!"

PEACE!!!

CIID MUBAARAK ALL!!!

Macalin   

Ahlaan..salaams sis..first..

B4 its exploitation..this man had every right to deny deny deny them using the land...after all he(president) said theres no money the govt ASKEDDDDDD..halow)))))!!..how dumb can he BE?!..after all the only thing DJ has is LOCATION..UFF..i BET the pres got some money for himself..silly silly!

so..don blame it entirely on the USA!..'

see ya!

PRESIDENT ISMAIL OMAR GELLEH, Djibouti :

We are always friends with the United States of America, with whom we share an affinity.

Why s*uck up to the americans for 8 million dollars? God! Its amazing how muslim leaders these days will sell their souls (and their own people) to gaalo for little petty things. Its just sad.

Paragon   

There is no exploitation here, it is pure hopelesness of an entire country. The misery is a self-brought one - no need to blame the french army or americans. This country was ruled bu abti-doon for how many years? oh i can't even remember.

LAX WALIBA HALKEY IS DHIGTO AYAA LAGU QALAA.

This is what happens when you let ignorant rule the mass.

Ariadne   

Lakkad how could you? I clicked on your topic cuz I thought I would see pretty pics of jaabuti but instead of beautiful pictures that brought on nothing but waves of nostalgia. I ended reading an article on another African nation's leader selling his land, people and his soul to another western nation for chump change. How could you?

Ahlaan   

Asalaamu Caleykum Waraxmatullaahi Wabarakaatuh!!!

OK, If such is the case, then have you guys asked yourselves WHY IS IT THAT EVERY AFRICAN/ARAB/MUSLIM NATION is in such a delima? WHY THERE'S NOT 1 NATION THAT SAYS 'NO I DON'T HAVE A IGNORANT LEADER', 'NO I WILL STAND UP FOR WHAT IS RIGHT FOR MY COUNTRY AND PEOPLE'

Yes "LAX WALIBA HALKEY IS DHIGTO AYAA LAGU QALAA" but how come ALL OF THEM ARE IN THE SAME SITUATION?

Just something to re-think on!

PEACE!!!

Kruella   

C-Cutie, I guess Lakkad didn't mean to burst any bubble but rather to comment on the dire situation in the country, However let us remind ourselves that the spirit of the people are never comprised by the evils of their leaders. Here are some beautiful pics that you might like..it showcases the true beauty of DJ. Over 700 of them !!!!

dj).jpg

http://www.djiboutiweb.net/modules.php?op=modload&name=ppm&file=index

dj.gif

the national Anthem:

http://www.thenationalanthems.com/country/djibouti.htm

Salam

Tahliil   

You can't stand alone all by yourself these days guys. I think Omar Guelleh or whatever his name over there is, I think made some good decisions by aligning himself with the US. Remember the French was already there, paying nothing to the people of DJibouti or the country. And in case u may not know the whole world now has been given a stark choice of being "either with us or against us." And nobody including the so-colled powers of the region is rejecting this order so why him? I think it is good that he is doing what he is doing...and I hope it is no surprise to no one that to get some, u should give give some. The little he is provided is better than nothing. I think Omar Guelleh has done some pretty work when u put things in prospective...just in the region

qaxooti   

jiboutis always act they are better then somalis but there shame has been shown. They always they are not somalis . that is just good for them

Istaahil   

salamz,

i just want to know why all the people and somalis at nomad.com are so against djibouti? they talk so nice bout somalia but when it comes to djibouti never seen such racist people.

u know when somalia was in conflict thousands fled to djibouti for better life and made a living. now that djibouti is having economic issues the somali's act as if they dont remeber eating once at djiboutis resturants and walking down its roads.

subhanallah. :( :mad: :(

boycott   

Salaamz

LOL Istaahil

i hope they paid the restaurant before they went out of the streets :D

ok ok. its not funny but you guys dont like us neither and i've always thought people from djibouti were better than somalis until the day some guys told me Meprise on est des djiboutiens et vous xamaraawi capice? so i gave up with your complex d'inferiorité :(

Istaahil   

boycott,

lol :D iam not really sure if they really did pay, ;)

hey i am sorry i would appreciate it if u translated your joke next time, i only understood xamarawee capice. :(