Sign in to follow this  
Unsigned

I was 8 years old…

No body is forcing you to come back, how come you hear none Hargaysa and Burco triangle Somali’s arguing for Somaliland.

Somaliweyn means AWDAL, SOOL and SANAG

Your importance to us is that we will never accept this Somaliland entity which resides in your head. Lose SOOL and SANAG and Puntland will recognise you.

Keep dreaming and alas you can look forward to EDNA and RIYAALE visiting Ethiopia’s foreign minister and leaving with empty promises.

There is a new Somalia, which will shake your beliefs to their foundation.

the problem with nomads these days is that they r all counting their eggs before they hatched! u see we argue all day about this group going this way, this other group heading this direction etc..

but the sad truth is:

somaliland, puntland, *land etc are not recgonized by no other nations! not even a single nations has accept this xland concepts! ever wonder why! whole world is moving to sitution where ppl of the same ethnic unite, like germany, etc.. unfortunately, nomads dont see this new nationalistic train speeding down the track! cuz we are limited by qabiil affiliations where same guys who were said barre's tuggs are still around running the shows, and brain washing with ppl with pisionous ideas while they wear now a different clan hats!!

so dont be surprised if u run into a lot of brain washed nomads who all of sudden are swearing allegins to a so called leader who was yesterday a crock!!

so dont be confu

rudy

for once in your sad little life you said something that was worth listening to.

the problem with nomads these days is that they r all counting their eggs before they hatched!

that term applies perfectly to the pro-somaliweyn guys who have been dreaming since the mad sayid came along. you should stop dreaming about somaliweyn it's never going to happen.

I see some Landers here who are quite upset about the late '80s ..and for that they still harbour ill feelings towards the other somalis in the south. With all due respect, don't you think that Somalis elsewhere suffered the same misfortune? Did they not become uprooted, victims of diaspora as well? weren't families also executed?

What if every region and tribes decided to separate because their families and friends were victims of the war? Don't think there would be much left of Somalia (both south and north).

I thought we had learned our lesson about tribalism ?! correct me if I'm wrong...but this does not make sense to me!

opionionated

you have confused yourself when trying to explain your point of vieuw because you dont know the facts and point of this arguement. the northener have suffered from southerners even before siyad came to power. the civilian government negelected the northeners and disobeyed their pledge to serve the somali's as whole. the northerners have finally realised the true nature of the southerners and do not want to associate with these savages and barbarians. we are a people with pride and with good judgment. the southerners hurt our pride but now that pride is restored through peace stability and progress while the southerners are starving and still butchering eachother.

somaliland guul iyo gobolnimo

Gediid   

Opinionated

Walaalo what would you feel if your mother was killed by the government who swore to protect you,your sister raped by the soldiers whose food and clothing you pay for with your tax money,bombarded all the way to Ethiopia(your sworn enemy) by the planes you watched fly above your skies.Whilst all this happened the loot from our cities was selling like hotcakes in other Somali cities.Those fortunate enough to escape to Mogadisho were taunted with the name "Xabad Keentey"The rest lived in fear that Koofiyad Cas would pick them up in the dead of the night while other Somalis slept in comfort.

Ironically today as we speak people of every region from Somalia live in peace in Hargeysa,Burco and every major city in Somaliland.We have forgiven almost anyone who asked to be forgiven but if you say forget I think that its only a fool who forgets.

AYOUB   

Drastc situation require drastic measures. If some people think what happened in the 8os and 90s is no big deal we beg to differ. 12 years ago we decided to take a different route and Alxandullilah we have been proved right. The one thing that pleases me most is the way we never lost our humanity even after most horrific circumtances. If others are all very forgiving how come we don't see the proof of it on the ground?

I just find it amazing when people who support Puntland can lecture Somalilanders on tribalism and unity. If someone thinks Puntland is the solution thats fine, but they must have the honesty to admit the reasons and tribal base of it.

The differences among Somalis is more than in accents. If you walked into a room full of people from Hargeisa and ask who supported the SNM, you are certain to get someone who did. I have never met someone who openly admit they supported or paid money to the other alphabet soup of movements in Somalia when we know for sure they did. You are all welcome to prove me wrong.

qoslaaye   

NO MATTER HOW OLD YOU WERE TRAGEDY HAPPENS AND IT HAPPENED TO ALL SOMALIS WHETHER THEY ARE IN NORTH OR SOUTH. WHAT I DONT UNDERSTAND IS WHAT IS THAT HAS TO DO WITH REUNITING SOMALIS? I DONT THINK IT HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT. LET LOOK THE FUTURE AND NOT FORTGET THE PAST BUT FORGIVE. "FORGIVE BUT NOT FORGET" WHATEVER HAPPEN BECOME A HISTORY ALREADY, AND IF WE APPLY OUR DAILY LIVES WITH SUCH A SAD HISTROY WE WILL NOT LIVE WELL, ONLY WE WILL LIVE WITH NIGHTMERES. I ALSO BELIEVE THE POEM YOU WROTE IS FROM YOUR ASYLUM CASE, IT WAS WORTHY OF GRANTING AN ASYLUM. THE REASON WHY I SAID IS THOSE PEOPLE WHO ARE IN OVERSEAS ARE THE ONES WHO DIDNT FACE LITTLE OR NONE OF THE TRAGEDY OK. MILLIONS HAVE DIED LET US NOT KEEP THIS HISTORY TO KILL ANOTHER MILLIONS OK.

MISS/MRS 8YEARS OLD GOOD LUCK AND FORGET ABOUT THE NIGHTMERES YOU ARE COLLECTING OK

LOVE YA ALL

Unsigned   

O.G. girl thank you walalo, alxamdulilah I have lived to tell the tale.

Qoslaaye. I have good mind to take that qosal off your face so much that you piss me off when you said

I ALSO BELIEVE THE POEM YOU WROTE IS FROM YOUR ASYLUM CASE, IT WAS WORTHY OF GRANTING AN ASYLUM. THE REASON WHY I SAID IS THOSE PEOPLE WHO ARE IN OVERSEAS ARE THE ONES WHO DIDNT FACE LITTLE OR NONE OF THE TRAGEDY OK.

How the f*&% can you say my unfortunate experience was all for the benefit of an asylum case and this was simply to acquire a refugee status?? How the F&*% do you know what I went through when the war began??? Yes, I was 8 years old and I remember every detail believe it or not.

I was not expecting sympathy, but a mere acknowledgement; instead you sit there and make such horrendous assumptions. You have the nerve to call me a f*%&!*% liar after all I have been through. You know what, I am going to stop here, b/c if I continue this post will be full off &*%$ symbols. I am too emotional right now and I can’t think straight. I shall come back to this, Insha Allah.

!!"A/aleykum"!!

waa in wada sallaamay dhamaantiinaba waxaan macno weyn ku fadhin balse ku fadhiya markii la gaaro waqtigeeda oo kaliya horta tiisa daryeelaa mid kale ku dara somaalaay bal marka hore aan dhidibada u taagno somali_weyn oo ha isku soo laabato ka bacdi ayaa loo gudbi karaa dabaqadaa sare ama tilaabada xigata oo ku beegan arimaha gobolada waqooyi ama aan iraahdee so_called Somali_diidayaasha" ee wallaalaheen reer waqooyi ma ay foga ee yaanan laga bad_ badin horta inaga howsheena aan kasoo baxno ay somali_weyn naga sugeysay mudo badan iyo dadka xun_ xun ee inagu jidha aan iska wada qabano oo aan guriyaheena dabka ka socda aan daminoow oo aan aduunyadana isku hiriirino(``~~``World Community~~``~~} oo aan cagaheena ku wada istaagno oo ka wada faa'ideysano fursadan oo ah midii ugu danbeysay ee somali_weyn ay heshay aan si wada jir oo ku dheehan tahay qiiro wadanimeed iyo mid islaanimo ahba ugu faa'ideysano oo la garab istaagno kuwa iyagu nabada ka talinahaya ee ka go'an tahay kuwa kalena ilaahay soo hanuuniyo oo aan ka baxno"

oo somaliland waxay dimoqraadiyadnimadaa ku gaareyn iyaga iyo wallaalaheena kale ee puntland_ Regionba waa isku tanaasulaat iyo is ihtiraan kala danbeyn iyo sharci tix galin dhinac walba leh markaa waa inaan la wada nimaanaa wax u cuntama shacabka somaliyeed oo dhan siiba koonfur somalia oo idil" the more dhibkeena jiro waa the more ictirafka somali_kala_ goynteeda soo dhawaado"

dadoow inta ay goor_ goori tahay aan is dabo_ qabano wallaalayaaloo oo wacdiga badiya iyo waanooyinka ku saleysan wadanimada ku dheehan tahay waa hadii ay jiri doonto wadanimo iyo ceeb danbe ka fogaansho ah kuwii hore halkaa na dhigay si ay mar labaad noo dhigin waa in aanu rise up sameenaa oo as shacab ahaan tusnaa inaan raali ayan ka aheyn waxii dhacay inkastoo maqaatiir aheyd iyo experieceba inagu jiray bal hada iyo waxii ka danbeeya aanu is daba qabano istead waisting time for some bulshit like talking about so _called somali_land or somali_ diidayaalkaas"

waxa dadkeena lagu dhaleeceeyo oo ay ka mid tahay inaanu anagii isku imaan lahnay iska daa dad horumar ka gaaray xaga nabada waa somali_land iyo puntlandba aan la nimaano wax ka duwan somali_ weyna soo dhaweeya midnimadeeda"

Mai allah bring peace"

To all somali_lands to for all"

God_BleSS"

!!"great_ SoMaLiA"!! smile.gif

I see we have had a lot of riposte since my last visit, and it seems that a lot of Somali Weyn supporters have managed to yet again derail my initial concern; I guess you were too busy soaking up testimony in your sponge of a so called brain and exercising your political agenda. Although your arguments were rather resounding, but was just it, there was nothing true to life as far as Somaliland was concerned.

What you have to understand is that people in Somaliland have made their minds up with regards to the rest of Somalia. I don’t get it if someone says I do not want you to come to my house ever again; there is your side of the fence stick to it, why would you force yourself upon them? Is simple as that, Somaliland wants separation, why is it so hard for you guys to accept that? :confused:

Another thing, you have the audacity to say we should join Somalia, yet your backyard is on fire and all hell braking loose. First you make sure you have reasonable grounds in order to be taken seriously, b/c as it stands the people of Somaliland can see that the south has a long way to go before we can begin to contemplate. But as A.J.Timacade. said “the people of Somaliland would rather die then to re-unite.” I guess they are wise enough not make the same mistake twice. smile.gif