Sign in to follow this  
Unsigned

I was 8 years old…

India   

Well over due Mr Samuria.

I hope from here on you freeze all this "negative Vibe" you've been spreading.

But....

Somthing tells me you will just show up under a different disguise :D taag badanida"lol"

On the issue of legdin--dont you dare go there--that is one form of the maritial arts I have mastered being the seventh sibling :D

Saalixa   

Zadiqa, sistah i can see your view of this critical issue. all i can say is about a somaliweyn is DONT COUNT ON IT

after what the people from the north went through i dont think theres a single lander who is in favour of a uinted somalia. i too wish that sometimes all of us somalis were just one. i really wish i could turn back time and start form the right foot. i mean if all this tribalism wasnt practiced from the beginning then we wouldnt be in the same situation.

but then again counting the number of uncles, aunties and cousins i have lost, i would rather want sland to be independent.

and this question goes out to AYOUB_SHIEKH, when u said "either Riyaale is a clever chap, or he knows the nature of the Qaldaans"

brother WHAT IS THE NATURE OF THE QALDAANS? :rolleyes: :confused: :rolleyes: :confused:

king_450   

This seems a very interesting thread ,Somalians no matter where you at is crying for salvation now more than at any time before. It is time for everyone to be concerned rather than keeping aloof and commenting from safe distance. A dangerous polarization should not be tolerated to take root. The civic societies should come up in support of immediate dialogue to solve the crisis. The much-awaited National Conferences should also be considered to take place sooner than later. So let'all cool down for a while and stop negating every comment or thread one makes.

Changed   

I swear wa laba laboday :mad: why point side's.....Why blame the north and south :confused:

the war was not about north and south it was about south and south........Ya Rabi and dont blame the people of the south for what was done to the North when the former president was in charge ..i hear my mom say how unfair he was back in the 70's to somalis in the north and she is from the south.......its not time to point hands and am not saying we should unite the north and the south cuz i gave up on that notion but can we all be somalis and not point fingers :(

brothers fight yet love eachother and that is what we need to do........we should focus on how we could make somalia is peacefull since somaliland is already peacefull and masha allah prospering ...

I Personaly think the southners should be happy for our brother and sisters from the North..

And the northerners should support the south not critise on their downfall and mistakes .......rubbing mistakes to their faces wont help! but increase the tention

^^^^^^^ that was my opinion ladies and gents

zadiqa..........walaaalo..........dont blame the somali citizen from the south they were not happy with it ..if they were happy why is he not rulling somalia at this time ? may god bless his soul but ALLAh said to forgive ..........remember ALLAH is gafuuro raxiim and he also is shadidul ciqaab so those people that did anyone wrong will pay for it ........i suggest u not blame the somali people cuz they had no share in it ........its like blamming american citizen for the war on Irag we all know more than half prottested the war but bush did not listen i bet it was like that ..........let me add i was not born at that time and the best of my knowledge is what i heard from my mom and her freinds discuss

aj!

i wonder who is holding your remote controller!! bro! u gotta be getting paid by grease ball politican to be spreading such untrue, false information!

and as a die hard lander, i am really disgusted with the morbid way u r twisting history! we were all there! so we all know what happened! now to me when i evaluate your logic, it seems to me that you might have gotten this info from a chat session!

is that correct bro???

my country!!! say r u one of those minors who got blessed lately! lol! welcome to the lime light! but be aware, tomorrow is a whole new ball game!!!

Unsigned   

I see we have had a lot of riposte since my last visit, and it seems that a lot of Somali Weyn supporters have managed to yet again derail my initial concern; I guess you were too busy soaking up testimony in your sponge of a so called brain and exercising your political agenda. Although your arguments were rather resounding, but was just it, there was nothing true to life as far as Somaliland was concerned.

What you have to understand is that people in Somaliland have made their minds up with regards to the rest of Somalia. I don’t get it if someone says I do not want you to come to my house ever again; there is your side of the fence stick to it, why would you force yourself upon them? Is simple as that, Somaliland wants separation, why is it so hard for you guys to accept that? :confused:

Another thing, you have the audacity to say we should join Somalia, yet your backyard is on fire and all hell braking loose. First you make sure you have reasonable grounds in order to be taken seriously, b/c as it stands the people of Somaliland can see that the south has a long way to go before we can begin to contemplate. But as A.J.Timacade. said “the people of Somaliland would rather die then to re-unite.” I guess they are wise enough not make the same mistake twice. smile.gif

correction sista! i am lander and dont subscribe to your myopic point of view! sorry to bust your bubble! but u cant speak 4 all landers, however, my lovely one, i welcome your point of lil view!!!

rudy

i am one of those ''blessed ones. allah subxanawatacallah has blessed me and my country somaliland with peace stabilty and prosperity.stop dreaming about being a lander. i know for sure that an arogant kid like you does not come from my beloved mandeeq. somalilanders a respectable people and that cannot be said of you.

rudy, i think you are a minority in somaliland if you still have somaliweyn aspirations. the majority of somalilanders tend to ignore somaliweyn aspirations and tend to leave those aspirations to the people of puntland and the south. i have some somaliweyn aspirations myself but i know that it is not realistic. i think that if the people of somaliland want to seperate we should allow them. we have no right to determine their cause.

aj

so now u have to insult me!! shame on you bro!! i have nothing but utmost respect 4 you bra! also your lil nazi act wrapped around with lil sacred sermon is not only funny and fakish but halarious! walaahi!

rudy

nazy act??? i think that the nazi's were a lot better then a human that would have your little undeveloped brain to support his knowledge. somaliland has become a place for peace,stability and progress, so we dont need someone like you to ruin it by disgracing the somaliland nation by caliming that someone like you is a lander. shame on you

aj

try again homie! but this time in educated way! instead of throwing insults. okey, i consider myself fair.... so try again my bro but plz give me your brightest argument. dont lemme down!!