Sign in to follow this  
Jumatatu

Members of PM Geedi's delegation seek asylum in Western Europe..!

NinBrown   

I see Jumabubu is getting despertate..so desprate that he is talking about fortune tellers and 'dad is dhiibay' but i dont mind that...cos every1 plays dirty tricks.

As for Rahima...she is consumed by hatred towards Pland..and anything good that happens in Somalia..the hatred is very deep ....sis get over it and live life...

As for the deligates...anagaba waan is dhiibnay why deny them the same rights.

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by nin_brown:

As for the deligates...anagaba waan is dhiibnay why deny them the same rights.

Well said.... :D:D

Waagacusub News what can we say! :D

I really enjoy that website together with Dayniile.com I feel after reading those sites everything is possible

Dayniile is the Sun of the Somali tabloid. Now in Mog people are seeing "ilbaxnimo" they've been allowed to open radio stations, newspapers that report everything true or false.

Dadka ma isku xishoodan miyaa.

Johnny B   

Originally posted by Sheikh Muhammed bin Awad:

they've been allowed to open radio stations, newspapers that report everything true or false.

Dadka ma isku xishoodan miyaa.

ALLOWED? by whom?

you sure are mistaking Bosaso for Mogadishu , na´mean icon_razz.gif

dnt forget , the more you lie to yaself n the others , the likely you beleive yourself n swear on Bosaso having a TV station n 10 FM radio stations. :D

Rahima   

But there is no doubt from your comments where you stand.

Sensitive new age guy ay ;) !

Which comments. Please quote me (of course in context) and highlight exactly where I have shown myself to be anti-PL and anti-government.

Don’t ignore this now Duke, take up the challenge. Be a man; don’t run like the playground thing again.

For one to disagree with a matter voiced by an entity does not make them anti-entity. Therefore just because I am anti-gaalo troops it does not mean I am anti-government. And just because CY is not my favourite person in the world it does not mean I am anti-government.

I don't know how much simpler i can make this :rolleyes:

true that bro. its just the name and stance of allpuntland that makes them say this ridiculous shit. the website itself is definetily harmless. if i were them, i would fear the 'venom' of some other puntland websites more than allpuntland if you know what i mean. for example, garowe online used to and still has editorials where it attacks those anti-government ppl like jumatatu and rahima directly. you wont see allpuntland doing that.

Same Same really. Whether you do it directly or indirectly matters not. Most of these Somali websites are the same; they all push the agendas of their respective sub-tribes, loosing objectivity in the process and really are full of biased reportings.

The reason you and Duke get so heated is because I mentioned Allpuntland as one of them. Isn’t it odd that you choose to ignore that I said almost all Somali websites?

Walaahi the lot of you are pathetic :rolleyes: . Make statements but at the very least back yourself up.

And Sky, thank-god for the sea ;)

Rahima   

nin_brown,

As for Rahima...she is consumed by hatred towards Pland

Get a life icon_razz.gif:D

No seriously, where and what did i say for your royal highness to conclude this?

and anything good that happens in Somalia

Stop lying. That is so not true :eek: .

See now i know you don't follow any of my posts.

But that's ok, i understand. London does that to people smile.gif .