Sign in to follow this  
Jumatatu

Members of PM Geedi's delegation seek asylum in Western Europe..!

Jumatatu   

Qaar ka mid ah wafdigii Geedi oo is dhiibay.

Posted on Sunday, May 22 @ 19:48:11 CEST by editor

Qaar ka mid ahaa wafdigii sii raacay Cali Maxamed Geedi ayaa la cadeeyay inay iska dhiibeen dalal ka mid ah Yurub iyaga oo markaa aan ku soo laaban doonin Afrika Qaar ka mid ah xubnahaas ayaa tagay Jarmalka halka kuwa kalana ay tageen dalka beljim tiradoodana waxaa lagu sheegay lix.

Geedi oo Seminaar xanaanadda Xoolaha ah u tagay Paris ayay arrintani ku tahay foolxumo weyn taas oo keeneeysa inay ka fiirsadaan dalalka Yurub iyo qaar kaleba inay siiyaan Visa ergooyinka la socda.

Waxaa ka mid ah xubnaha is dhiibay nin la yiraa Maxamed Mire oo la xaqiijiyay inuusan ku soo noqoneeyn dalka kenya ee uu ka ambabaxay.

Wararka ayaa sheegaya in xubnahaas is dhiibay ay gacantooda hanti ka baxday.

Nuur Cali Faarax.

Paris France

Waagacusub News

Gabbal   

Warkaan wax lagu farxo inaysan ahayn, magaca "Soomaaliyeed" ayee sii foolxumaysay maahaane wax kala maysan samayn.

Abwaan   

Haddii ay jirto arrintani ma ahan wax cusub oo horay ayaa loo arkay in dad la shaqeeyey maamulladii dalka laga dhisay wixii ka dambeeyey 1990 ay markii ay heleen dal-kugal waddamada reer galbeedka ay qaxooti isku dhiibeen. Waxaa iyaduna xusid mudan in xitaa shakhsiyaad ciyaaro caalami ah dalka u meteli lahaa la gatay dal-kugalkooda ka dibna dad kale ku soo dhoofeen.

Maxaad kale ood ka fili lahayd wefti aan lagu soo xulin aqoon, karti iyo hufnaan balse lagu soo kaxeeyey kanaa ila reer ah?

Rahima   

Why bother joining the delegation in the first place? Even more importantly why embarrass a whole nation like that.

Sad.

Why bother making lies and why bother in propogating such cheap lies. Sad

They make accusation with no back up, where are names? Who gave them this information. The fact that most of the delegation where MP's and ministers, rubishes this whole story, but hey its Waagacusub/Dayniile/Onkod, reliable sources of info if there ever were any ;)

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by General Duke:

its Waagacusub/Dayniile/Onkod, reliable sources of info if there ever were any
;)

.eh..eh..eh..! They are more reliable than any of the trash you quote from Pukeland Media, but then again how would you know?.. :D

Rahima   

Why bother making lies and why bother in propogating such cheap lies. Sad

Nice I like the way you catch on ;) . I see you’re learning the art finally. But here is the small sticking point you need to keep in mind for future reference:

Try to direct it (at the very least) at the person who you are disagreeing with (if indeed this story was the truth any sane person would think along the lines I have thought, waa ceeb, simple) or in this particular case he who posted the article (afraid of Juma are we icon_razz.gif ,lool). I was not the issue here, nor was my post. I know I get on your nerves often enough, but really your newly-found tactic is misdirected. Try to use it on me on other posts. If you want I can give you examples where it would have the dramatic effect you were looking for smile.gif .

Nice try, but better luck next time.

The other issue is

They make accusation with no back up

Funny coming from you of all people smile.gif . If memory serves me correctly according to you, I was anti-government and yes we all remember-WITH NO BLOODY BACK UP and even sadder you didn’t even bother addressing it when I asked you to prove it.

Honestly Duke, you talk a whole load of baloney mentioning back up and reliable sources like you have the right. With all due respect, you lack both ;) . Your sources are far from reliable (like Allpuntland is any more reliable than those you mention-most somali website propagate the respective BS of their tribes) and you make accusations and run like this is a playground. Who are you to talk of all people? Cajiib :rolleyes:

Now now, don't huff like that. It isn't very nice :D

Sky   

haha comparing allpuntland to those pathetic websites is pure comedy. im not saying this, becuz the guys behind allpuntland are my kinsmen (as some of you might think), but lets get real. those garbage websites have been proven to be liars many times, by actual reports about facts on the ground. dayniile has a webmaster that suffers from multiple personality disorder for goodness sake! while allpuntland is so reliable that it is actually a boring newssite. im not kidding, this is the solid truth amigos. allpuntland aint even the most popular website among the ppl of the tip of the horn of africa anymore. sbc online, garowe online, somalitalk, puntlandpost etc took over puntland media. allpuntland is just too boring.

rahima, gabarey, youve seen how general duke always makes sure he has sources from the websites that arent eye to eye with each other to prove its the real deal. now does he really deserve that outburst?

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by Sky:

haha comparing allpuntland to those pathetic websites is pure comedy. im not saying this, becuz the guys behind allpuntland are my kinsmen

This statement is pure comdey in its self and an insult to the inteligence of Nomad users in SOL.

rahima, gabarey, youve seen how general duke always makes sure he has sources from the websites that arent eye to eye with each other to prove its the real deal. now does he really deserve that outburst?

Sky sxb ma xishoodki aya idin ka tagey oo gabdhaha waad uskugu tagtaan...or is both users (sky & Duke ) the same... :D

Rahima   

Sky,

I would be quiet silly to expect you to be objective or even for one slight moment to opinionate other than that which you have.

Dude don’t expect me to think you are anymore objective with the ever-so-abused line of yours “allpuntland is just too boringâ€. Excuse my language, but BS!

Allpuntland is exactly the same as most (I would be inclined to say all, but I don’t know all so I best not generalise) of these sites. It pushes the agendas of its respective sub-tribe. Allpuntland is neither more reliable or any more objective. They are all examples of immoral, unethical and just bad journalism.

Don’t sit here and give me this nonsense about objectivity and reliability, they are allergic to it, including Allpuntland.

now does he really deserve that outburst?

Yes because he addressed me unnecessarily and began talking about things he does not stick to himself. If he had minded his own business icon_razz.gif and realised that he should first practice what he plans to preach all would be lovely and daisy :cool: .

On another note, this is rich coming from you. If I “outburstâ€, I do it with a bit of smiles smile.gif , a dash of sarcasm and I poke fun-all indicating that it ain’t some personal thing. At the end of the day Duke is just another brother of mine, I have no hatred for him. You though, dude you hiss venom (almost literally). When you respond to one who ticks you off (normally me,loool :D ), one can feel the anger in the words. It's almost like if you could strangle me you would.

I suggest you rethink your statement and practice what you preach next time

or is both users (sky & Duke ) the same

No I don't think Duke would do that, they’re just too afraid to take me on alone. They see the Vaseline of my face, they know I am ready to rumble if need be ;) .

Sky, brother these people have never even read Allpuntland or visited the site. Its the name that causes them to react so idiotically.

I will address the tough combat ready sister, read the post of waagacusub.net posted above again and then read what you wrotte, is it rational?

And Rahima you are anti-government, anti-Puntland. It does not take a genius to work that out. Indeed you have never insulted your supposed "reer Abri's" as Juma usually does with his absurd "Pukeland". But there is no doubt from your comments where you stand. So come out in the sunshine and for once be honest ;)

S

Sky   

^^ true that bro. its just the name and stance of allpuntland that makes them say this ridiculous shit. the website itself is definetily harmless. if i were them, i would fear the 'venom' of some other puntland websites more than allpuntland if you know what i mean. for example, garowe online used to and still has editorials where it attacks those anti-government ppl like jumatatu and rahima directly. you wont see allpuntland doing that.

rahima=
one can feel the anger in the words. It's almost like if you could strangle me you would.

almost?

:D:D:D just kiddin'

hukri   

IF THIS IS TRUE I THINK THEY MADE GOOD CHOICE, I WOULD DO THE SAME IF I WAS FROM MOGADISHU AND GET SICK AND TIRED ABOUT THE WORLDLORD IN SOMALIA. ( SUDI/AFRAX/CAATO) LIKES,

MAHADSANID DHAMAN .

CHE   

Jumatatu,

On what basis would high profile MP,housed in a nice cozy Nairobi hotel,with a salary of $6000/yr,seek asylum in a Europian country?

I guarantee you he would've been on a special flight back to his hometown....

Secondly,with so much rift between the parliament and the PM,its only fair to assume that the PM would not delegate with MPs of opposing camp who might embarrass him on international stage.

It would've been talk of the town and beyond a post,if this had even little truth to it.