Sign in to follow this  
MoonLight1

Mogadishu: Volcanic eruption.

8 People slaughtered just today.

Different functions operating in the city.

Assassination on the increase, Each group calling the other murtad, khaa'in, etc.

The creation of new "civil" forces called by the tribal leaders of Mogadishu.

even the Shariif government has two separate security forces; the old TFG troops, and the Islamic courts forces.

If these problems are not solved soon its clear Mogadishi will erupt again and sadly many more innocent civilians will be slaughtered.

Duqeyntii maanta ka dhacday magaalada Muqdisho. Inaalilaahi wa inaa ileyhi raajicuun.

Linked

Linked1

Linked2

[ April 26, 2009, 05:46 PM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

The anti-peace forces are embolden as a result of Sh Hassan Dahir Aweys' arrival coupled with the sheer incompetence of this Sharif government in protecting the innocent women and children that it was created to serve. For every innocent person that dies as a result of the reckless and genocidal attacks waged by these Takfiri groups, the Sharif government shares a considerable amount of blame for doing absolutely nothing. Every interview he gives, Sh Sharif says " the talks are progressing very well," meanwhile, the Takfiri groups never miss a chance to denounce and claim " there will be no talks with this government till A,B,C.....X, Y Z,1, 2 3 ... are accomplished."

Unless this incompetent government grows 2 nuts, nothing will change, people will continue to die, hopes will continue to be shattered and these heaven-bound teenagers manipulated by conniving evil individuals will continue to wreck hell in Mogadishu.

Sad reality of Mogadishu today.

Thierry.   

Inaalilaahi wa inaa ileyhi raajicuun

Brother remove the pictures

RR I agree saxiib this fragmented group want no peace, however the government is letting the people know that it has reached out to Al Shabaab and to no avail. Sooner or later its break or get broken.

Belial   

May allah help the defenceless. Damn...we must stop this madness. We spilled our own blood for nothing. May allah have mercy

STOIC   

I don't follow Somali politics and to be honest i don't give a rat-*** about it, but when I see such a sensless killing of kids and women my heart stops for a second.How does one justify the killing of kids and women?I doubt if there is a totality of any rational truth that can justify it.Did our Somali world become so cruel and cold that we let justify this as a collateral damage? Or is it some sort of sacrifice for the good of the revolution of bringing a functioning government? Our Somali society seems to be plagued by barbarian ideaology of kill to live.This is absurdity and absolute lack of rational thinking in our Somali society.

This is the strategy, the same tactics used before from 2006 til today.

Before they used to say "Ita was Ethiopians" it was "that clan" the truth is its the same groups who have been doing this all thse years.

Why not support the Sharif now?