Sign in to follow this  
Hassan6734

Hizbul Isam and Al-shabaab admit defeat in Beledweyne with heavy loses

For the first time after heavy battles that have been fought in beledweyene and wahbo, dhusmeereb and the area's outside ceelbuur.

The rebels Hizbul Islam and al-shabaab have confirmed that they have lost the city of beledweyne to Al-sunnah wajamah forces.

Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuul Al-sunnah wajamah

Waryaa have you been alsleep for the past 3 days.

Go to hell with your sources cos you acting a fool right now. Beledweyne is under the control of Al-sunnah wajamah. If you deny that then you have some issue

Che -Guevara we know that you are a hardcore al-shabaab supporter so quit hating on me. And yet with disgrace you put the somali flag on your avatar. GTF outta here, in supporting a rebel group that won't accept somalia's flag.

Word up i don't hve to provide a source to a person such as yourself. If you disagree with me that beledweyne is now under the control of al-sunnah wajamah then that's your problem cos cos the news is already out there fore everyone that beledweyne iyo wahbo is now fully under the control of al-sunnah wajamah.

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

Guys, you're asking too much. He is the damn source
:D

Jacaylbaro help me out here, you know we dealing with brain dead terrorist supporters here.

I just can't believe terrorist be askking for sources for things that already be fact.

Terrorist put it in your thick heads, beledweyne is under the control of al-sunnah wajamah. Hizbul Islam iyo al-shabaab been defeated. What else you want me to say?

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:up

Are u in Beletweyn now ???

Bruv let me tell you something, since your a somalilander you seem to know little.

Been calling Beledweyne, the city is now calm, terrorist be pushed back and defeatd.

The best thing is that the people strongly support Al-sunnah wajamah iyo the whole uprising against the terrorist all started thanks to the locals who had enough of these terrorist.

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

Hassan....You say the news is out there, out where? I can't find.

Last I heard from sources, liiqliidato baa la,isku horfadhiyaa, but you can
here.

lool@jb

Cos a terrorist like you is in the bad habit in believing what he wants to believe.

Horta what are you denying? Don't tell me that you are denying that Al-sunnah control beledweyne.

Keep hating, cos reality is giving your traitor mind some massive blows

Somalia hanoolato, props to al-sunnah wajamah mujahids, inshalla we gonna clean somalia from any trace of wahabist terrorist

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

You still did not answer my question Hassanow ,,,,, are you in Beletweyne right now ???

No i am not in beledwyene