Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Somaliland: America’s underestimated friend

In that case, yaaban club will stay away-you should be right at home with secessionists and pirates.

Can you ask Qhalib's political view when someone gets snatched :D

Kamaavi   

^Why would I ask when his position on that is as clear as your big front teeth?

Unlike pirates, the Qhalib character doesn't defend Riyale's political prostitution. :D

Kulmiye   

Why would anyone waste their time reading into Mr. Goth's publishing is just beyond. Every year-forward he wears his political view backwards. I just cant seem to figure out where his sentiments are steaming from. wa yaab( Is he expecting a Nobel-prize by shoving "the success of Somaliland" to the U.S political Agenda)?

Haatu   

Originally posted by Kamavi:

quote:Originally posted by Qhalib:

I agree Mr. Che is not genuine in his political views.

Does he have one horta ...or he just goes around like hatu?
:D
War ninyow adaan kaa yaabey. I am for Soomaaliweyn and I support anyone that supports it also.

Whereas, Abu Che is a terrorist :D (no harm akhii :D )

^Kir

N here I thought I was talking on the behalf of "wanderers" which according Kamavi includes Haatu.

My whole point was when one talks about politics, their point of departure should the thing that's most dear to them. In case of Kamavi, that would liberation of Somaligalbeed. And I Che wholeheartedly support that noble struggle.So, when Kamavi talks about my political views-start it with my inclinations as far as Somaligalbeed is concerned.

Haatu-Adiga I thought we agree Gaarisa is in Somalia icon_razz.gif

Haatu   

^ Yes Che, we agree that Gaarisa is in Somalia. icon_razz.gif

And as for talking on behalf on wanderers, you have our full support chairman. :D

In the case of my view points, well I'll let you tell Kamavi.

Don't forget to mention my front row seat on Xiin's caravan :D

Kamaavi   

^ :D

You guys might keep dreaming. But Somaliweyn is 1960s. I trust no Somali( wadaad, wonderer or waranle who is from Somalia,especially pirate and HBB triangle.) It's not my fault, it's the 2010.

Let's talk about Garisa and Godey the very day that Somalis( in Somalia proper) start taking care of the blue flag properly. :D

Kamaavi   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

Kamavi-Since you call me pirate, perhaps I should join my pirate folks.

Who ever you join, just don't be hashii labada geed dhexdooda waraabuhu ku cunay. :D

Haatu   

^ Us wonderers, led by Honourable Che, are offended that you put us in the same sentence as pirates, HBB dwellers and fake wadaads. We are a unique sect which believe that the salvation in Somalia lies with political wondering just as our survival as nomads relies on wondering. :D

As for the issue of SW, that is a personal issue of mine, Che has nothing to do with it :D I beated the idea of Gaarisa being in Somalia in him, he now has no choice to accept it. :D SW is alive sxb. It is alive in the hearts of true patriots such as I :D

And how dare you mention Gaarisa and Godey in the same sentence. :mad: :mad:

Godey is a beautiful city with an airport airport whereas Gaarisa is a dusty village ;)icon_razz.gif

Didn't expect that did you

Kamaavi   

Hatu, awoowe Garisa, and Godey are not in Somalia. But majority of the people who live in them are Somali muslims. Wake up & smell the coffe.

You wonderers will have your say the day that the blue flag gets fair share, of appreciation in somalia proper. Inta ka horeysa is gaabsha.. :D

Haatu   

^ Uff iyo Kir :D

Us to cannot even debate with each other as we have two different maps. You have the skinny '7' shape one, whereas I have the 'Grand' one.

Wonderers believe in Somaliweyn (well most of us ie. me :D )

To us, the blue flag has its fair share and an extra bit too.

As for the coffee, are you going to buy or shall I :D

In his recent article “Somaliland: America’s underestimated friend” Bashir Goth has eloquently compared Somalia with Somaliland with respect to peace building and democratic governance. Instead of critiquing the merits of Mr. Goth’s article, Mohamed Ahmed responded with an article full of personal attacks. This is exactly the way medieval kings used to response when they receive unfavorable news: kill the messenger! Mr. Ahmed has every right to criticize and attack Mr. Goth’s ideas and opinions. However, when some people cannot face the facts they simply resort to personal attacks. Hence, Mr. Ahmed entire article focuses not on the subject matter—Somalia vs. Somaliland — but on Mr. Goth’s history.

The change of heart on the part of Mr. Goth truly reflects the genuine reconciliation and peace-full co-existence of yesterday’s foes in Somaliland. In other words, this change shows how far Somalilanders have gone to heal their wounds and seek common future. Take the example of, for instance, the incumbent Somaliland President Dahir R. Kahin and his loyal Foreign Minister Abdullahi M. Duale. These two men were at the opposed ends of political spectrum during the Somaliland’s civil war in the 1980s. Yesterday, Mr. Kahim and Mr. Duale were members of the National Security Service (NSS) and the Somali Nation Movement (SNM), respectively. Today both are members of the Somaliland’s ruling party UDUB. This shows that people of Somaliland have refused to be hostage to their gloomy past. The people of Somaliland have wisely decided to let bygones be bygones in order to have a better future for their children. In the process, even those who had blood on their hands, on both sides of the conflict, were forgiven and forgotten.

Mr. Goth’s previous writings including those in Awdal Phenomenon represent Somaliland’s painful past history. His previous writings on Somaliland, however pathetic they may look now, were merely a reflection of prevailing political upheaval at that time in Somaliland. And to set the record straight, Mr. Goth’s support of Somaliland is not conditional on President Dahir R. Kahin. In fact, as an editor of Awdal News, Mr. Goth has repeatedly criticized Mr. Kahin’s regime.

Having explained the circumstances surrounding Mr. Goth’s past and present writings, let us now look at the issue at hand: differences between Somalia and Somaliland—-the theme of Mr. Goth’s article. In Somaliland, there is a government that has a monopoly over the ‘use of force’ in the territory it claims to control. In Somalia, the Sharif government is protected by African Union forces. In Somaliland, there are political parties who are readying themselves to take part the upcoming presidential election. In Somalia, there are Al-Shabab and Hisbul-Islam who want to violently overthrow the government of President Sharif. In Somaliland, we have uninterrupted peace for over a decade now. In Somalia, we have a government whose forces routinely shell the biggest market of Mogadishu — the Bakara Market.

These are just a few glimpses of the realities prevailing in Somalia and Somaliland. Mr. Ahmed does not want hear or see the reality. For him attacking the messenger is easier for him since some facts are hard to deny. Therefore, Mr. Ahmed tries to kill the messenger– Mr. Goth– instead of critiquing his theme: differences between Somalia and Somaliland.

Kamaavi   

Originally posted by Haatu:

^ Uff iyo Kir

Us to cannot even debate with each other as we have two different maps. You have the skinny '7' shape one, whereas I have the 'Grand' one.

Wonderers believe in Somaliweyn (well most of us ie. me
)

To us, the blue flag has its fair share and an extra bit too.

As for the coffee, are you going to buy or shall I

Saw adigan nagu noqday MAxpower kale ,,,, wagareey.. :D