Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Somaliland: America’s underestimated friend

Is the word "fake" all you know and who knew you look to Duke for your guidance or do you see him in your dream-you are beginning to bore me and I feel like being entertained. So, jump up monkey boy.

juma-nne   

What are you talking about?

It's Castro's post that was deleted.I could repeat what he said if you like

I dont need to re-read what was on he posting but still I dont know why you want to refute it?

^^You're upset because you're getting called out. And I'm upset because there are too many fake dudes like yourself breathing our good air.

^If you get that easily upset than I'm done.

juma-nne..I'm lost duqa. Are you saying I should have refuted what Castro said or are you referring to something else or something I wrote?

Muriidi   

i'm trying to find a good reason...

-your're trying to misguide us on purpose

-you're guiding us by showing us what to avoid..

-you really don't know 'cause you're hypnotized by the arab league's secret envoy to somaliland(jordanian guy)

we all know that politics is the type of game where you can be free and above/immune from the law ...but you sir have gone too far...

the governments of china and iran are already censoring their internet .. somaliland websites cannot be accessed from china and iran , to protect the public especially the children and the old...our laws do not allow us to censor internet use... but we will use the instrument of education to teach the youth to not be fooled by this blacklist :

somaliland

humphrey bogart

destiny's child

eminem

china and iran just censors their media ..why can't we ..(sir the microphone's still on!)

the department of so 'n so of the united states of mind your OWN business ,

maybe they thought the little girl from the video was a palestinian gunman !!

Kamaavi   

Originally posted by Qhalib:

I agree Mr. Che is not genuine in his political views.

Does he have one horta ...or he just goes around like hatu? :D

Originally posted by muriidi:

i'm trying to find a good reason...

-your're trying to misguide us on purpose

-you're guiding us by showing us what to avoid..

-you really don't know 'cause you're hypnotized by the arab league's secret envoy to somaliland(jordanian guy)

we all know that politics is the type of game where you can be free and above/immune from the law ...but you sir have gone too far...

the governments of china and iran are already censoring their internet .. somaliland websites cannot be accessed from china and iran , to protect the public especially the children and the old...our laws do not allow us to censor internet use... but we will use the instrument of education to teach the youth to not be fooled by this blacklist :

somaliland

humphrey bogart

destiny's child

eminem

china and iran just censors their media ..why can't we ..(sir the microphone's still on!)

the department of so 'n so of the united states of mind your OWN business ,

maybe they thought the little girl from the video was a palestinian gunman !!

Muriidi is either a seriously troubled individual who suffers from some form of 'psychological problems' (and I use the term very loosely) or his intelligence and way of thinking is beyond what our simple minds can really comprehend. If I was a betting man I would put my money on the latter to be true.

“I've always felt that a person's intelligence is directly reflected by the number of conflicting points of view he can entertain simultaneously on the same topic.” Abigail Adams

Originally posted by Kamavi:

^Like Muriidi or ninyaaban or yaabkayaabkiis ... weligaaba iska yaabanow
:D

That will be distinguished club bal waxaase yaab ah you don't know your friends from foes.

Kamaavi   

^What friends or foes are you talking about? :D Besides the yaaban club, it's politics section( which is run by a none or all rule).