Sign in to follow this  
Nur

14 Factors for Happiness

Haneefah   

Just reading this thread again 5 yrs later made me happy, alhamdulilah. smile.gif

How are you Shaikh Nur? Insha Allah, kheyr iyo barakkah!

Nur   

Alhamdulillah sis Haneefa doing well, just got back to the boards after a vacation. Baarakallahu feeki.

Nur

BOB   

Thanks for the beautiful reminder my brother and May Allah s.w reward you with kheyr Insha Allah.

PS. Did you go to Kismayo for a scuba diving again? :D

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.

Nur   

Brother BOB

InshAllah soon, hopefully this summer, are you coming too?

Baarkallahu Feek

Nur

BOB   

Salam Aleikum W.W

Brother Nur...Insha Allah waxaan jeclahay inaan dhowaan aado haduu Allah maya dhihin...anigaa kulasoo socod siin markaan baxaayo Insha Allah...maybe I will share you with one or two secrets about how to catch fish & lobsters with barehands :D

Remember me markaad Kismaayo cagaha dhigto Insha Allah. smile.gif

Safar Salaama Insha Allah.

Salam Aleikum W.W

Nur   

Wa Aleykumu Salaam akhi

Best Time for a Qubo Dinner on the beach! :D InshAllah, I will look out for you once in Kismaayo.

Safar Salaama, Xafidhaka Allah akhi

Nur

BOB   

Aah...the memory of eating Qubo is still vivid in my mind...I used to love it so much that I would eat it as breakfast, lunch and dinner until the war interrupted my appetite for it and lately I am beginning to dislike the smell of fish let alone qubo...maybe my nomadic heritage has finally kicked in after being part of my immune system for so long. :D

Do they still fish Qubo in Kismayo? I was told that there are hardly any Bajunis left from my old neighbourhood of Calanley...this revelation somewhat broke my heart because I was born amongst them and they are wonderful people. smile.gif

Peace, Love & Unity.

Bambina   

Assalamu Caleykum everyone, I missed SOL, I haven't been online for years, some of the members here are still familiar to me. I guess this section is going to be my favorite from now on. Thank you for the lessons Nur.

To all the brothers and sisters think of Allah at anytime, and do it specially late at night when He is close to you to listen and to grant your wishes. So wish yourselves the good, and never the bad.

Nur   

Bambi sis

Its great to have you back, you are one of the few Nomads from back in 2003 who have visited back to see who is still around.

Thanks for your encouragement and advice, and share your thoughts and opinions.

Nur

Honesita   

Originally posted by Xu:

quote: The 13th factor is the Morning and afternoon Dhiker. These are prescribed sayings that our Prophet SAWS had taught us to say at dawn and sunset. Saying these adhkaar can put a lot of ease and happiness into your life. It can reduce your sins, increase your hasanaat and protect you from Sheitaan.

I am sorry if this sounds really dumb, but what do you exactly say when you do the Dhiker?
There is a little book called Hisn alMuslim sis, it has many of the remembrance of the Prophet salla Allahu alayhi wassalam, google hisn alMuslim.... here is a link to the morning/evening adhkar... and these are the ones the prophet Sallah Allahu alayhi wassalam used to say on regular basis... they truly bring about ease, happiness and tranquility...

http://www.islamic-knowledge.com/Hisn_al_Muslim/Remembrance_Morning_Evening.htm

Fi Amaani'Laah