Sign in to follow this  
Chief_Aaqil

Solution SSC Problem

The whole problem with the SSC seems to be coming from Cayn(or Buhoodle). Well I have the solution.

Well Cayn is not a region of Somaliland nor of Somalia, its not on the map. Buuhoodle is a border town, of which half is in Ethiopia. Its surounded by Somaliland. Its small enclave.

Solution: lets give the other half of Buuhoodle to Ethiopia. No more Cayn, no more C, no more SSC. And then they can fight their own internal problems out with Habashi's. Problem solved.

somalilandMap.gif

The people on that land dont seem to want you. They are recording one song after another to make that clear.

Anyway its a small piece of land. And half of Buhoodle is already Ethiopian.

See it as a early christmis gift to Ethiopia. Or we can exchange it for other half of Wojaale, the mountains south of Borama or even Xarshin. I think those people would really appreciate it to be part of Somaliland.

Duufaan   

The ethiopian are intresting Berbera, not Buhodle and we will not let them have it. Even Siilaanyo known that.

Saalax   

What has buhoodle got to do with burco? buhoodle isn't part of togdheer anymore thanks to his excellence hon riyaale, good riddance.

Mr. Poster, I told you long time ago to stop writing nonsense and stop pretending ,,,, we now all know that you are not a Somalilander so don't write such nacnac about the country.

Ethiopia has nothing to do with this issue adeer and things will be solved sooner than you expected ..... IA

I am looking for solution, but you seem only interested in making personal attacks on my character. Why dont you come up with arguments.

Anyway it has everything to with Ethiopia. The ppl say we want to unite our tribesmen in under one commong governance. Well the Buhoodle tribesmen are in Hawd region across the border. So if they wanna unite their ppl, then they should go to Ethiopia.

There is no SSC problem...

They are nothing but a small irritant,

if they start to become more of an irritant they will be dealt with...

if any terrorist act is traced to them they will

pay the price.

Hales   

The terror-type hit and run tactics is not the kind of organization the ssc wants to be.

Were talking about an organized entity with strong clan base to choose from which controls land and has an equiped strong ready army; the actions which routed the clan millitias from buhoodle is an example of this strong clan base.

Its opponent itself isnt that effective and its power can only extend so far which includes clan balance and appeasement as far as waging war on others territories is concerned.

The power growth of SSC will all depend on the future situations to come.

A_Khadar   

Lately this forum is getting fk-up.. Any cat and cow writes stuff... caadi maaha. As said the solution is ssc ie. blue flag, unity and peace.