Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Soomaalis Deported from Soomaaliya!!!

Salaan...

Yes, it is true. It is not Soomaalis deported to Soomaaliya. Noo. It is Soomaalis deported FROM Soomaaliya itself.

It happened. And if you can't believe that, well you don't have to take my word for it. You can simply click here for that news from another website

Apparently, they were deported because some thugs had kidnapped a car owned by some NGOs staff in Soomaaliland. And the admistration in that region were fed off with those thugs, whom they couldn't catch. Instead, they arrested other law-abiding folks, and they are considering to DEPORT them. :rolleyes:

But the burning question is to WHERE? Aren't they Soomaalis? Aren't we all the citizens of Soomaaliya, and enjoy the benefits and luxury of living anywhere in Soomaaliya, without worrying about deportation. God. And I thought I could live even in Soomaali Galbeed or in NFD peacefully and without any worry about who I am or any tarxiil {even from Kenya or Itoobiya authorities}. But now, I don't think so.

Another question of mine; say I visited to Burco or Berbera, would I be deported without me having a proper document? I mean, I am Soomaali, my blood says so. So is my skin. A further question: Say a person who hails from one of the major tribes in that region, but was born and raised in some other city in the deep South. But that person went back to that region, will that person immediately considered as a citizen of that specific region because of only of his/her qabiil? Again in a same situation, but slightly reversed: A person was born in Hargeysa, but that person do not belong any main clans in that region. What would his/her status be? Deported as well???? :eek:

Well, this is something new to me then, honestly speaking.

Don't get started any REGIONAL POLITICS in here. We all do know that, even as the name clearly says SOOMAALI-land. :D That is my land too. I am as Soomaali as any other one. So is it my land. What I really mean, though, is that even if that supposedly separate region, won't they allow ANY Soomaalis to live in there? Without any restraint or any qabiil linked. Oooh, it is another complete sovereign nation that has its own constitution. My bad. I didn't realize this then. I will check the United Nations' list of the world's countries, 'cause the last time I checked I hadn't seen a country named Soomaali-something on it. icon_razz.gif

Heey, Soomaali-landers {or as the old folks used to call Soomaalileen}, don't get offended. I am kidding, of course. smile.gif I just love EVERYWHERE Soomaalis live and co-exist. Nothing else. And where they prosper is really something that makes me proud. So whether in the North or South, or West or East, I am proud of the ENTIRE BANNER UNDER THE FIVE STAR NATION OF SOOMAALIYA! or Soomaali-land. :cool:

Soomaali hanoolaato, hana israacdo, hana guuleysato. Ilaahoo ummadaa u sahal nabad quman oo qaboob: Aamiin!!!

Macsalaama!!

nuune   

MMA,iam also waiting the answers to your questions

the other thing that is new to me is this:i have read some news articles that says: the region u mentioned don't allow any somali airelines to land ,and if they land on that region,yacni hargeisa or whatever,they will have to pay a staggering amoount of $35 million,i don't know whether the news article i was reading is untrue,but i also found somewhere else that it is true story!

some of the airlines include,the former somali airlines,the jubba airelines and some other airline companies,because they don't allow any airelines that came from the south,i don't know why they do that,this is just busseness,that is really terrible,i didn't know that things went that bad,yaa Allaah,i just can't believe,for me,somalia is somalia,a person who is from that region is somali and brother or sister to me.

sometime i wanna go there and see,because i have never been in to that region and i would love to go there and see how it is!!

iskoobe   

ila fiiriya asxaabtaaaaan...

JANEGALE(my father)

awgaaloow

ISKOOBE

ISBASIINI

NUCMAAN(FAT-DUDE)

XAAJI BARUUR(NICMUTUL BASHUUQ)

TIFOOW

KULTUUMO KAL IYO MOOYE

AAY BURJIKO

DALAAMANDAR(QAMARJI#1)

ATOORE TUULO

ATIRISHO CARIIIIIIISH

BASHIIR BAANJO

SHAXAARI 2

AXAA ANAA

CALL ME

SHUKRI MPLS

ALI HUUDHEEY

XAAWO XAAX

XUSEEN XAM XAM

XASAN XAALI

MUSHKILO

TOTAL FAT

TIMIRO TUNDHEER

DOORO QALDAAN

JAMAAL SOMALIAONLINE

MASKIIN MACRUUUF

MAANO IISHO

LAF GAAD

KURIS IQAABE

EEDO COOL

ADEER XARIIF

AABE PLAYER

MOM BALLER

AWOOWE CHATTER

AYEEYO JIINBAAAAR

DOLLAR DIIDE

XABIIBO XASHIISH

SOO BARYA

Macalin   

Saxib if this folks are notorious..they should be sent to exile.

what you folks dont understand is that the rules of any nation are rules.and they should be followed...if thats wat they wish to do with their citizens and the majority of the citizens accept-hey then thats their law!

Nuune> if any country doesnt allow business in its borders, guess whose loosing?..yep u guessed it right.

Iskoobe>wrong thread sxb..check unusual nicknames

Blessed   

If the story is true, then it is out of order! They shouldn't be deporting innocent people for no reason.. Thats disgusting and goes against the whole principle of Somaliland and its constitution.

I Personaly, would like to roam freely throughout Somalia, Somaliland and Puntland. However, we all know that its not really that simple, the people back home (and some in the west) will always hold on to their qabiilist bull - so we can't expect it to be gravey over night...

Its not only somaliland that has that problem, I mean can anyone just go to Moqdishu? My friend went there last year and there are some areas where her tribe (not clan) can't go because it is occupied by another :( To go to the market they had to be accompanied by armed men.

Thats sick... I mean wat does this say about our moralty and Islam?

I guess, we are gonna have to sit back and wait.. May Allah guide us in sha Allah.

MMA & Nuune- U can come and visit me in Burco - whenever I decide to go back there :D

nuune   

ameenah,thanks for that, that is what i call true somalinimo!!

iscobe meel cidla aa saaxiib qaraaceesaa,wrong thread man,but it was funny,really funny!!

sMiLeY   

daymmmmmmmm ..... now we'll be taking visa to travel from xamar to hargeysa hahhaha......and soon each tribe will have its own passport hahaha......plz give my tribe the blue one ( blue is my favourite colour lol)but hee i'm sure that Somaliland's goverment is doing that to keep it safe down there. i heard that part of the country is safe ...... anyways somalia used to be 5 right..... now somali will be about 20 or more ......all i can say is illahi somaali xaalkeedo haa rooneyo....my somali is lil weak haha

i heard that part of the country is safe

True. The safest place in Somalia at the moment.

anyways somalia used to be 5 right

You mean five regions? Nah, as far as i can remember, Somalia was always ONE, except for the Ogadenia Regions which is claimed by both countries.

Fuaad   

Lets get serious ppl... I could understand why they're deporting some southerns. It's all about saving their region and citizens from thugz and Robberies.

IF you can't handle that, then why don't you stick with your region LEt alone work with it and make your region Peaceful place for yourself. OTherwise, if you don't know how to obey rules, get ready to be deported.

HONEY-D   

If you can't handle that, then why don't you stick with your region LEt alone work with it and make your region peaceful place for yourself. otherwise, if you dont know how to obey rules, get ready to be deported

fuaad

your missing the point here, if they cant find the thugs who are responsibe for the crime, i dont see how deporting a law-abiding citizens can solve the problem since the real criminals are @large. you can't punish an innocent ppl just because of where they come from, and besides what ever happened to an eye for an eye.if u ask me their rights were violated. :(

MaandeeQ   

Asalaamu Aleykum Wr Wb

Prettyboy,

I'm already depressed! :( Plz bro, stay pretty n have mercy on my soul.

Salaam

=========@=========

"Aan Ooyayee Albaabka ii Xira"

Haashim   

That's why all somalis want to have a foreign passport (some already got, others waiting and in the homeland waiting when their day will come and get out from this no man's land) because they humilated in where they were born by fellow somalis and some of us (foreign passport holders who forgot the past) agree on that. ALLAAHU MUSTACAAN...........

LACNADI HA KU DHACDO DAALLIMIINTA IYO GARGAARAYAASHOODA, LAAKIIN MAXAYNU NIDHAAHNAA KUWA AAMUSAN IYO KUWA XERADOODA MARKA LA GALO UUN QAYLIYA.