Sign in to follow this  
Modesty

Danish Cartoons slandering Nabi Muhammad(s.a.w)

Modesty   

Subhan'Allah! I just read an article about this Danish carrtoon that appears in the Main Denmark newspaper, that insults the prophet. This is outrageous. Recently, the queen of Denmark said Islam is a threat. This truly is a great humiliation for the over 1 billion muslims around the world,the prophet said one day we would be so numerous but like the bubbly foams in teh seas, meaning having no substance. Anyone is free to Insult Islam today, and superpowers don't do anything about it, we the muslim people are coming to these western countries, because our countries were either destroyed or ruled by merciless dictators, and we have no option but to live in a society that belittles anyone who shows Islam. I pray to Allah that these individuals who are drawing these cartoons become crippled and burn in Hell. Ameen!

Assalamu Alaikum,

Ishhh, tell me about it :rolleyes:

Islam is a "threat" to them because they KNOW it's the truth!!! Insh'Allah they will get what they deserve!

To be honest with you, what's happening to us Muslims is NOTHING compared to how the early Muslims were treated so we should be thank-ful to Allah (SWT) and be patient for we shall be the successful ones Insh'Allah!

Originally posted by Modesty:

I pray to Allah that these individuals who are drawing these cartoons become crippled and burn in Hell. Ameen!

It is us muslims who belittled ourselves..Nobody else.Check the link below to find muslims Modernised..Even the white lady is scared...

Originally posted by The Flipmode..:

quote:

shp2.jpg

shpocha.jpg

shp1.jpg

It must be a winter now in Holland,
:D

Are Muslims In Holland like these..or is a picture speak sort of..Is the lady a Somali, jareer or a muslim anyways...?

Modesty   

^^^That picture is hilarious...white lady is scared kulaha! loool!

On a serious note, yes, there are muslims who have chosen that road of "modernism" or the so-called "progressive muslims", even so, I don't think any muslim whether they are a good muslim or not would condone such blasphemy against prophet Muhammad(s.a.w).