Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Israel Eyes New Alliances In Africa

Thankful   

I agree that there are no reliable sources. But from what I've been reading from your enclaves websites, it's fair to think that maybe there are some in your government that are in favor of any recognition. We will wait and see if more news comes out!

Originally posted by Thankful:

I agree that there are no reliable sources. But from what I've been reading from your enclaves websites, it's fair to think that maybe there are some in your government that are in favor of any recognition. We will wait and see if more news comes out!

This story has no legs. Don't waste your time, don't waste our time. All your energy will be needed in the public relations disaster from the Security Council report...

Thankful   

Mintid Farayar,

I am not wasting any time, all this news is coming from websites from your enclave. From people like Abdulaziz Al-Mutari(or however you spell it)....this is not news that is being made up from Puntland or other parts of Somalia!

Now that some foreign websites are picking up the rumours, I've started commenting on it!

The security council report is definitely serious! Garoweonline posted it on their site, which is interesting! We will see how the Puntland admin responds.

But GaroweOnline conveniently left out the part concerning accusations of collusion between the top Puntland leadership and the Pirates.

That was convenient reporting...

GAAROODI   

Israel has been seeking closer ties with Somaliland for the past 2 years, i know this because this is not the first time i heard about this. The Somaliland government has been putting this off due to its desire to better relations with the arab world if you remember the interview with the somaliland president and Aljazeera were he said, we dont have relations with israel but if we wanted to there is no stoping us.

The arabs...so called muslims are same people who have turned Dubai and there states into drug and hooker ridden cities, were its all about cars, and dosh. These the same peasents who were living on dates and milk 30 years ago.

let me ask you a question, you southern somali's how many arab states formally recognise the state of Israel?? do you know??

- Jordan ( a muslim country ruled by a direct decendent of the prophet)

- Morocco another state ruled by a direct decendent of the prophet

- Egypt

-UAE

- Tunisia

- Muaratania

these states make up half the arab league ...so dont tell me about the evils of israel, palestine....is an arab affair.

all i have to say...is why aint Riyalle in Tel-aviv ...get over there...sign some contracts for weaponry, and development so we cant start building our east african empire.

these somali's are asleep and will be forever...from one civil war to another...to a warlord struggle...to a taliban revolt. I have never seen a state so screwed up yet they have the audacity to tell us what we can do and cant do.

saxib, you were better under colonialism then independent. The Italians should come back and steal your bananas and use people as bridges.

Thankful   

Originally posted by Mintid Farayar:

But GaroweOnline conveniently left out the part concerning accusations of collusion between the top Puntland leadership and the Pirates.

Mintid Farayar

:D:D

You know last night I saw that part on Garoweonline(it was there), I was so shocked that GO had matured and began reporting the news. But now it seems that they have taken that part out, like we are ****** who haven't seen the original source!!

Like I said, we will see what they do when the Security Council comes out with the report! Maybe they are fighting it right now to have that part ommitted, but we shall see!

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

quote:Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

JB: No adgia (not you per say) aya usgag aah (don't blame politics) for dreaming about Israel. Your possibilities need to be sound and xalal.

You do realize you live in a "Christian" country don't you ?
:D
Ibti has no political strategy, while her intensions are good. She's not able or build to think politically.

Thankful   

Originally posted by Mintid Farayar:

Garoweonline

:D Seems they've had a change of mind! It's back in there again!

Maybe they read this thread :confused: