Sign in to follow this  
OG_Girl

Let us take break from long Articales

OG_Girl   

Salaama all, I think we need some entertainment here, let us have fun:

I, OG_Girl, am running for the president of Somalia, my agendas r....

health-care, education and family!

I believe family life is very important,

No tax as we are all building our country.

No divorce, I believe the father is the most important person in any family, I am not against my own gender ,women , not that the case here!!.

No calling "Nayaa ". Doesn't mean "Nayaa" is a bad word but it is unnecessary coz she may got mad and say divorce me!

U r invited to join the campaign form my election to the office of the president.....

Guys don't be scared; I welcome strong competitions against me if u have stronger agendas.

If it comes to nominations, I nominate myself bec I am too selfish to nominate u as the president to be elected smile.gif Therefore, my agendas are more progressive and advanced.

I say that women should be the army chief of staff of Somalia. 51% of the civil servants should be women in my government.

All the managers and school principles must be women bec they are the pillar of the community.

Vote for me ladies and gents!

OG_Girl   

ManOfWisdom, if u read my agends u will find family father and mother and kids so important in my compaign, u did not add any thing .

Read my reply again! U said the father is the most important person. And I said the woman is the most important person in the family and even alone. We are different in this issue, u support men and I dupport women!

OG_Girl   

it´s obvious that ppl will vote for me .. cause .. your Agenda is based on your need for a Woman!... but with me it is diffrent .. i happen to be one .. i.e i should know better what Today´s Somali Women need .

so let me see other compatitions seems u r weak compatition!!!

og-gal if u want entertainment, as they say in hollywood, darling go see a movie. cuz, as u noticed, u dont see here nothing but bickering like lil kids, my region is better than yours, oh you region is got this problem, i wanna open a business, i wanna be the president...etc...etc! the world has passed us by, our ppl r suffering the worst when it comes to human life....yet every nomad has sold his life to devil and believe now hes a westerner and totally erased thier concious about thier homeland conditons.

i am still waiting for the day i here a nomad taking a month leave from work to go help his ppl or establish an organization that helps our ppl back home. insha allah, that day will come soon!

peace.

OG_Girl   

Mr Rudy Boy .... i´m a great daydreamer .. i dream alot about our ppl our fellow nomads .. and hope and wish every good thing .... but when i see an Xpert like you .. i be an amatuer ... dreaming is over ... i´m willing to change things by becoming the head of state .. that simple :D

salaam

Without being rude Miss Rudy, I am already envolved in an organization that helps Somalis in Somalia to excel and succeed. Therefore, all of the nomads are not like Og-girl, think again there are worthy ppl among us!

OG_Girl   

Once again you´ve proven your place in the ladder of $tupidity ManofWisedom.... 1st .. if you think you´re " worthy" cause u cailm to b involved in a charity you´ve a long way to go ... 2nd ...it costs nothing to praise oneself ... take a look at the mirror again ... i was this close to answer you at your level .. then i thought .. what da heck .. we need some nomad dymmies too .

salaam

Paltalk   

OG_Girl

Since you claim to be a candidate,You definitely need a large number of supporters to vote for you, inorder to accoplish your desired goal. But the question is. If I vote for you will you serve my interest. and if you will to what degree. We don't just vote for people, we only vote for those who are willing to serve our best interest. Having that in mind. Do you expect me to vote for you when you illigalize the term "Nayaa". I am sorry but that is the only word I use to call females and I would not vote for you to illigalize it.

OG-girl

very good you showing ambition but you have a little experience. you definitly lose male vote coz you havent addressed their issues and you also lose female vote again not addressing their real issues. the term "Nayaa" is used some parts of somali as normal pronoun for female so you may offend that part of the country. so give me one good reason why should i vote for you and not others?

best wishes

OG_Girl   

Dear Paltalk:

i did not illigalize the term "Nayaa, but i said is not neccessary since large numbers of females hate that term .

but what happened Mr Paltalk ? i thought u r running election beside me or u noticed that people hate u huh ??

Mr Manofwisdom :

i am big time supporter of family life and i am against the divorce.... as i remember I said "father is important in any famiy .. isn't father a male!! duhhhh!!