Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Puntland rebuffs Somaliland's Mid Wife allegations

Gediid   

Rageedi dheh Samurai,I always knew you was a true ninja.

Next stop waa SmithWestern iyo Angel Dust ,less militant laakinse equally harsh at times iyo kuwa boodhka isku qarinayo.Left right, right left where ever you stand the centrist train is coming to a station near you.Dont miss it.

Gediid   

I'm not worried about the ones whose views we know,its the ones who ideas we know nothing about,those are the ones I worry most about but in this holy month I pray all will go well.

I will have to politely decline your offer of a Nobel prize however do you have a Nomad prize,you know like a few camels and a wife.......

:D

Gediid....My apologies first for Fadhi Ku dirir thing....I was out of line.Coming back to the matter at hand, I will have disagree with yu. Edna's remarks was not in any way hightlighting the predicaments facing somalis. It is more like compare and contrast session for her, searching for thing that was bad in Somalia, and sort of laughing at it. It did offend larger populace whether that was her intention or not. Unlike others here, iam not really concerned if she sees herself as somali. As far as iam concerned, somalinimo baryo ma aha. Iam all for anyone leaving the union. Just don't use our miseries as means to gain sympathy for her cause. If she wants to talk, Let her talk about all thats good in Somaliland, and leave "other somalis" alone. Afterall it is how well Sland is doing that will win it its independence, not how bad of a shape somalia is in.

N yeah, yu are right Che sounded better....I still get revolutionary spirit though....lol

Gediid   

Originally posted by Noble-Savage:

Gediid....My apologies first for Fadhi Ku dirir thing....I was out of line.

Saaxiib you were not out of line.

Originally posted by Noble-Savage:

N yeah, yu are right Che sounded better....I still get revolutionary spirit though....lol

If thats right then get on the train Samurai and me are on.Thats the real revolution, a more centrist one if I may add.... smile.gif

Kowneyn   

Noble:

Its hard to argue with what u just said; moreover, I actually sincerely sympathize with the point of view u have expressed. However, it takes two tango. So lets hope Somalis of Somaliland and Somalia agree to an amicable divorce and without airing their dirty laundry.

Kowneyn

Gediid, I must admit many nomads are ill-equipped for the mere change of heart. Some of us who didn't join yet might even be busy orchestrating a "soon-to-come" wreckage of this "xarrago" unity train. ;)

Let us hope naakhuude Gediid's tower of emotional resilience does not plummet after this long ordeal in the midst of Ramadan. :D

As for Edna, she, like the rest of the Somali politicians, wants to blow the trumpets of her successes whilst failing to acknowledge any dismal debacle on her side. This continuous barrage of deprecations by Edna against other Somalis speaks nothing more than sheer ignorance.

happy ramadan.

India   

"wants to blow the trumpets of her successes whilst failing to acknowledge any dismal debacle on her side. This continuous barrage of deprecations by Edna against other Somalis speaks nothing more than sheer ignorance." Libax

Very befitting comments from SOL moderators who were "supposedly" meant to be nuetral!

Samuria

I shall not be joining you on this journey of yours to find your "centre" for I have indeed managed to find such a place in the heart of beautifull Somaliland and literally its the heart and centre of SL- this place is indeed no other then pretty in dust Burco ( hence the nick ;) ). So I shall leave you and the other displaced nomads to this journey.

Dusty.

Angel dear – come on now, be a good sport and do not stand up a brother.

Now, seriously I was a bit worried until I reached the choice of your centre state “Burco”, but fear not as I know for a fact that federalist proponents are of that very city. So, after all you are not that far off the centre. It is not my compatriots in the NaasaHablod ridge I am dubious of either. It is the Dumbulukh isolationists that worry me the most. After all, it would not be the same without you. What say you?

Faraax at least have the nerve to say my name, dont worry too much about what i'll say. :rolleyes:

You more than wlcm to have a digg at me, but you havent given a good reason as to why 'somalilanders' shouldnt hold to account the mad rantings of Edna.

lol i dont by that Bull which yourself and Angel-dust/Sami girl try to pass of that you, and 'somalilanders' are somehow different just because u dont haile from the south.

Question.

Is it enough that she is a minister in the government to make everything she says Scarosant? where is the sense in that? smile.gif , is there something intrinsicly different about a 'somalilander' to a somali who doesnt haile from that part of the former republic? I think not.

So really what is needed is critical accounting of ppl of power such as her self, not some blind faith, that is niether healthy for somali's as a people, or infact the inhabitants of the north.

It is extremly Dissapointing to see her comments are being defended and accepted as nothing wrong, or perhaps i shouldnt be supprised it indeed might indicate the level to which the poltical propaganda of some somali politions and groups has been successfull.

I for one am quite indifferent when it comes to somalis & poltics in essense, because having observed our somali ppl at close quarters its more than fair to say that when it comes to this issue they are far from being mature, teh spposed leaders from the north as well as the unelected warlords of the south, have got no sense of vision or appetite for scarifce.

India   

"but fear not as I know for a fact that federalist proponents are of that very citys" Common now Sami you know better than that. Need I remind you May 18th 1991 was indeed no where else other then................ I hope that one lost soul like Hadarwi has not got the better of your judgement something sure has got his smile.gif .

No if I was to jump on this band wagon, I feel I will be lost forever. SO thanks but no thanks right now I am in place that is " Jano Jano ku sug" and not even Samuria on his knees (although it is very tempting monauvre) can change that.

Wsalaam.

Angel.