Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Puntland rebuffs Somaliland's Mid Wife allegations

India   

Shuji

Chill--you have one hell of a complex and please jump off this horse called " Sami_Gal". Love to know why u so infatuated with the sister...or was it a case of her rejecting your advances ;) .

Horn, No comment on you bro (always the stale mate-damn). But happy to see you got over your fear of Ethopia icon_razz.gif

lol i must admit i wasnt supprised that the Somaliland forum users reacted with disgust to what that thing wrote on there, any sane Somali, actually any muslim person would have done so, prasing Americans for killing other somali's? disgusting.

As for Angel-dust i guess u quite good at advancing and retreating smile.gif i have made my point and i have said my piece, clearly u cant repost the evidence i presented lol so i shall leave u to continue to retreat further gracefully into the abyiss. Alternatively continue to blow the trumpets of such fruit cakes as Sami_Girl (by the way i still would wager that your one and the same person)and i will be there to expose such falsh and ludicris assertions.

lol About whe are above such feeble sentiments lol

India   

Shuji

Sweetheart that is enough whinning and cries for today. Till such time you overcome this infatuation with Sami.

Angel

lol so you have capitulated completed, well at least you have ceseased trying to up hold, as being normal, your other online nick. Otherwise ur more than wlcm to say what u like

Gediid.....Saaxib, Hadal haan buuxiyo, but do excuse us for taking an offence to Enda's continous barrage of anti-somali sentiments. She is a somali woman ( and as such commands our respect), but she is also the representative of an entity that lately became fond of lambasting somalis.I can't speak for others, but i think her character/reputution wasn't being questioned here. Besides her ruputation as distinguished woman precedes us, and anything posted on SOL won't change that.

Anyway, i guess what iam saying is if 13 yrs push for recognition didn't yeild anything for Sland, it is rather sad to see Sland officials using southern misery as selling point. We have the right to protest against anyone who uses our suffering millions's misery for scoring political points. It doesn't matter if the individual is male or female. One should be held accountable for actions. Well, thats all i had to say, i guess yu dismiss my comment as reactionary fadhi ka dirir nuisance if it is gonna ease your mind. Remember though you wouldn't be here if yu weren't fadhi ku dirir yourself....lol.

Later Dost

Dear all, this post was about the pathetic remarks that old lady seems to be making on behalf of a Somali people against other Somali people. It seems that the Somalilanders agree with Edna as they seem to defend her, telling us that she is doing a great job.

To Angel, dear I am a Somali citizen and Mogadishu was and insha Allah will be the capital of the future Somali's. It's problems pains me as the problems of the people no matter which region they are from. Being from Puntland does not make you hate Mogadishu, but thats what your infinate wisdom has lead you to beleive.

What I have said about Xamar is the truth, go there and find out.

Anyhow, I beleive that the incompetence of Edna and Warrabe and the leader Riyaale, will play into the hands of those who want to see a united Somali republic.

Faraax   

Having read the most recent posts i must admit that i laughed so hard that i almost fell of my chair.

From those individuals of the 'how dare she' and 'who the hell does she think she is brigade' to the person who says that he has a life and better things to do than continually post.

Somalilanders do not post messages against Edna because she enjoys their full support and respect for her hard work. She is also well known and respected in the international arena. Every argument made against her are made by persons whose viewpoint does not matter as they hail from elsewhere. Edna is politically accountable to Somalilanders and there her remit lies.

Those people who hail from other nations who post here need to address what there is of benefit for them in their own leadership and what are the priorities of their nation.

Now the bloke who says that he has a life has demonstrated adequately that he has no such thing as he has entered into a needless personal battle with someone here which has consumed much of his time. Therefore, if you ever had a life in the first place you now need to reclaim your life and step away from the computer.

I must say that it is most entertaining here.

Gediid   

Noble Savage

I must admit I preffered your old name,Che ,it had a more revolutionery kick to it.As for me being Fadhi Ku diriir well dost I think I stay away from engaging in mindless tit for tats.I only answer to posts that I think are worthy of a response.Now going back to the topic,I think Edna does not mean to offend the larger populace after all how can you negatively portray someone whom you are part of.Its like me saying waar Somalidu waa wax ma tarto knowing that I myself is a Somali.I think what she portrays is the gun toting ******** or the blood thirsty warlord/leader we have back home.As someone who wishes to see an end to the anarchy I would think you would support her in her endeavor to publicize the predicament that Somalis find themselves in.

Peace

And the ever so elusive Gediid speaks.

Gediid – will you let me know the moment you’ve mastered the difference between believing in something yourself, and merely tagging along behind the mob? Until then, perhaps you want to read more, trail less old chap.

Honest to God, it is one thing to be supportive of the entity, it is another altogether to fail to notice the damage that is being done by those in the leadership. And by the way, disagreeing with Edna or the Riyaale administration does not necessary make one anti-Somaliland. Or does it in your minds?

Adopting derogatory language whilst depicting Somalis (yourself included) in itself defeats your original purpose and shows how desperately ill-equipped one comes across to the host. Case of African leaders slugging off their own people in the presence of their white counterparts whilst at the same time begging for handouts and donations.

Are you in all honesty agreeing with the notion that you share nothing but religion with other Somalis? Could anyone from Somaliland answer that?

One would have thought the reading few in the Somaliland corner would have been infuriated by Edna claim in her efforts to distancing herself from other Somalis that “tribes in Somaliland have neither hereditary nor ancestry ties with other tribes in Somalia.” This does not only belie the true ethnic, cultural, and linguistic synthesis of the Somalis (one of the most homogeneous in the human race), insult the intellect of her audience non-Somalis including, denies the Dir clan association, but most damagingly redrafts the century old political persuasion of the Egal legacy. What many Egal protégés including the Kulmiye leadership had persistently fought against had been the concept of Somaliland being a single tribal enclave. They had thus far managed; until lady luck stepped up on the pedestal with own demarcation, to market it on the basis of its colonial eminence. Never mind the legendary SS & Cayn pro-Somali nationalist opposition, but how about the Awdal and Zaylac frontier inhabitants? Alienating them surely is not helping the cause, or is this a case of “the 11th hour desperado act”. Then again, coalition building had never been one of the strengths bestowed upon the political elites in Hargeysa. Perhaps, it is about time the Dumbulukh duo (Edna & Waraabe) had been put to sleep for they had brought on more damage than good, and the federalist Buroa political connoisseurs had been re-commissioned into fold, if not given the leadership altogether.

And one more thing, aunt Edna old boy is an official, or did you not know that, and as such her statements and acts, as injurious to the cause as they are to one’s delight, will be examined, like it or not, so long as they unjustly depict other Somalis outside the Hargeysa–Burcoa strip in a destructive light adversely damaging the virtuous image of the average Somali. But then again the concept (nationalism) itself is not quite patent to you, or so it appears?

And Angel - Call it what you will, but I am so stimulated by your sheer appetite for teething an old bare bone, and I like you for it. So keep it up!

Gediid   

Sam Warrior

Saaxiib you either go overboard with praise(as in the case of you know who) or go below the belt with cay iyo canaan(reserved exclusively for Somaliland of course)Anyways in both cases you come across grossly militant however for someone of your calibre I would strongly suggest you adopt a more centrist view of events.Haddi isha la wada layahey isha leyskama tuuro.Maahmaahdii hore waar kaftan bey aheyd......

smile.gif

Those are your views, but Gediid – one more time Bruv - Are you in all honesty agreeing with the notion that you share nothing but religion with other Somalis? Could you answer that please?

I tend to vote on issues and not for personalities. I used to vote for the Tories in their hey days, then labour with Blair, and very well likely not to vote for Howard, or Blair. Does that not make me a centrist old chap?

Gediid   

Sam

We share Somalinimo ,tradition, religion and much more,is that good enough saaxiib.....Great now that we agree on that the idea of you being a centrist will only sink in when I see the actions that match the words.......Inta kale been iyo huuhaa smile.gif

Thank you for being wise enough to see that. That must have felt like the final contraction in the delivery room, figuratively speaking of course. Now, should you, if not condemning her for such statements, at least disagreeing with her instead of coming to her rescue?

Ramadan Karin,

Cheers.

Gediid   

Now Samurai read my last post slowly,the word centrist pops up ,huhaa comes last before the fullstop, the verbs "sink in" used dee what you are waiting for, the centrist train is about to roll out of the station,get on it and leave those militant bags you have been carrying time immemorial behind,they serve no purpose in this time and age....