Sign in to follow this  
Xaruuri

C/llahi Axmed Jamac 'Ilkajiir' u Doorta M/weynaha Puntland

Xaruuri   

An excellent article and analysis on the election.

C/llahi Axmed Jamac 'Ilkajiir' u Doorta M/weynaha Puntland

W/Q Maxamed A Cali

Jan. 06, 2009

Waxaan dheegtay murashixiinta ku loolamaysa madaxtinimada Puntland, wxii ka dambeeyey doorashadii afhayeenka baarlamaanka. Celcelis dabadi, waxaan is tusay in walow badi ay yihiin rag door, in hadana uu ku jiro nin karmeed muujiyey bisayl, astaamo hoggaan, iyo khibrad ciidan oo xilli maanta ay Puntland uga muhan tahay aanu jirin.

Sii akhri:

http://wardheernews.com/Articles_09/Jan/Mohamed_Al i/06_Ilkajiir_u_doorta_madaxtinimada_Puntland.html

Samafal   

Somalidu nin bay iska hor ordaan iyagoo aan ogeyn waxa uu yahay. This guy Ilkajir seems to me another Cadde. Remember how people hailed Cadde as a savior, a religious man and a man with a new thinking. The guy (Ilkajiir) barely says anything in the media and does not tell his hopeful electorates how he will do things if selected as president. He seems clueless and rests all his campaingn on the fact that he is a general and will bring security! I couldn't think people would be so forgetful, after what shame Cadde has brought to this region.

If I were to choose of a candidate out of many, on the basis of what they write or said it would be 'Farjac'. He seems to know what he is talking about and brings new ideas on the table. He communicates well on how he will do things in detailed way.

Samafal   

Nuradin talks the talk but not sure if he can walk the walk. But time will tell. The chance of him winning is very slim. Come four years, he will have a good chance of claiming all for himself.

Thierry.   

^Old man Puntland does not need Nuradin or a General they need you. They need a tough guy with wisdom and you meet the criteria.

^^^LOOL. Friends applauding each other is always nice, its good to see the old boy is doing well.

As for General Ilka-Jiir he is the best candidate in the race, if you people think you can do better stop making noise and throw your hats in, next time at least.

NASSIR   

YacQub, It's not speech and eloquence that wins you a race. It's indeed a character, strong base of experience both in the military and civic matters, wisdom and judgement. The Gen is often mentioned as a military man but he is also a CPA, a great builder of social cohesion, peace-maker,(in recent and past conflicts) and his public reputation is very high. Perhaps you haven't been following his public speeches. Go to his campaign site.

Samafal   

Caamir - the general is standing for the position of president not a restaurant manager and if elected his decisions will affect many people so he can not lock himself up in a room and say I want to be elected. He needs to bring forward a practical solutions to the problems that the region is facing and communicate these to the wider public. He is not a known product and certainly his CV states that he left the country after the civil war. You speak of experience and I don't see any in his CV and less you are fascinated by the title 'general' (remember these titles were given during the Siad's reign). The reason why he is a front runner and might win the election is the fact that he is a 'general' and is sad. May be you know him better so please share it with us.

Thiery - I will only do it if you come on board and bring GM with you. Deal?

Duke - Nice to see you old boy. We are just cyber warriors and our noise is harmless so never mind. But tell us why do you think he's the best candidate? How is he different from the rest?

Yacquub: Good to hear from you. I have met the General in MPLS on a number of occasions and I found him to be different to most of the candidates, I also know Nuridin from London and went to his campaign stop in MPLS. I found IlkaJiir a man who was confident, who grasped the big picture while being able to explain the small details. His campaign was staffed by some capable fellows and his demenur was down to earth and even humble in comparison to other candidates and personalities I have come to know from Puntland and wider Somalia.

He touched on two important issues, security and corruption, both of which he highlighted that he had the personal experience in delaing with and the educational background. He is a General and was the chief of training for the Somali national armed forces, thus in terms of recruitment, training and motivating security forces he is the right man. He also touched on the fact that Puntland needs to develop institutions to deal with corruption and make sure tax payers money is spent on salaries and developmental projects and not used for the lavish life style of our leaders. Thus in my humble opinion he is the man for this time.

Thierry.   

Restaurant manager Looooooool

Yacquub: The official GM line is, “We will work with who ever wins” however if you cut me in on the sweet oil exploration deals I will work something out with the kins.

GD dont get fooled by the old boys modest words his planning a coup from Galkacyo, Nuradin is to young meaning they are from the same generation and Gen Ilka wont have none of it, so he is against both them.

Thierry adeer you seem really confused, which old man is planning a coup? If you mean President Yusuf he is retired and is playing the role of an elder.

As for Puntland's election so far they have been great, tonight will be a long night here for me, and insha Allah our state will move foreward we have had it up to ..... with the nonsence and change is in the air.

Musharixiinta isugu soo hartey tartankan doorashada oo soo geba geboobi doona maalinta khamiista ah ayaan hada ka badnayn lix musharax oo mid waliba is bidayo awood uu ku hogaamin karo dawlad goboleedka puntland oo si weyn u kala daatay 4tii sano ee la soo dhaafey marka la eego dhinacyda amaanka, siyaasda,dhaqaalaha, iyo arrimaha bulshadaba. intii uu gacnta ku hayey General Cade muuse xirsi.

Hadaba waa kuma madaxweynha khamiista 8jan 2009 ay dooranayaan wakiilada PL,Maxayse ku dooran doonaan,Ma waxay eegayaan aqoonta, waayaragnimda,khibrda,iyo wadaniyada..

Musharixiinta fooda isdaraya maalinta khamiista ayaa mid waliba burhaantiisa adeegsanayaa sidii uu ugu guulaysan lahaa loolanka adag ee uu kula jiro kuwa kale,waxaana magaalada garoowe ee caasimada MGPL ka soo baxaya warar hordhac ah oo lagu sheegayo sida musharixiintu ugu kala dhowyihiin kursiga ay u tartamayaan waxayna saadashu sheegaysaa in Generaal c/hi Axmed Jaamac uu qarka u saaran yahay in ka badiyo musharixiinta kale,

Generaalka oo ka mid ahaan jirey ciidamadii xooga dalka soomaaliya ayaa waxa la rumaysan yahay in uu si weyn wax ugu bartey kuliyadaha ugu fiican dhinca ciidamada iyo dhaqaalaha ee ku kala yaala wadamadii hore loo kala oran jirey bariga iyo galbeedka iyo weliba kuliyad ku talaa dalkaasi maasaarida, waxaana dadbadan oo odorosa siyaasada Pl ay sheegeen in Generaalku yahay ninka maanta pl ka saari dhibaatada ku habsady sanadihii ina dhaafey taasoo ay caalamku ku canaanteen madaxda pl in ay la degeen shacabkii ay talada u hayeen kuna mashquuleen dhaqaale raadis aan waxaba ka soo naasacadayn.

Isku soo wada duuboo ayaamihii ugu dambeeyey waxaa garoowe aad looga dareemayey dhaqdhaqaaqa siyaasadeed ee Generaal c/hi Axmed Jaamac waxaana u shirar isdba jooga la qaadanayey Issimada pl, Siyaasiyiin, Saraakiisha ciidamada, Aqoonyahno,Xildhibaanada baarlamaanka cusub. iyo weliba Culimaa'udiinka magaalada garoowe waxayna dhamaantood aad u amaaneen qorshaha Generaalka ee uu doonayo in pl ku dhaqo hadii loo doorto jagada madaxweynanimada waana arrinta ugu badan ee laga hadal hayo magaalada Garoowe.

Ahmed Keyse Ali