Sign in to follow this  
Belial

Stable South= Stable Somalia?

Belial   

How can we make the south stable? How can Sharif goverment tackle this problem. If we get the South back on its feet then we can for sure say that Somalia is back on her feet and this three words is what we all wants to hear. Somalia is back!

How can we acchive it?

459px-Flag-map_of_Somalia.svg.png

Good question. My answer let locals take control of each and every admin. No more armed occupation of clans. This will create harmony, equality and lead to a just society.

Coloow   

Yeah, to some extent. I want to add a few things:

That will set a stop to fatuutlands and their xawaaley sounding supporters on SOL. These hindi like hugs who expose our eyes to toxic tribalism; my fatuutland is better than yours; Did you realise we have the highest mountains (read a stone); did you realise we have an ocean that is larger than the rest (read; wadi). Did you see our sheraton and world trade centres (read naqshad).

But neither the south nor any other place in somalia will achieve peace unless there is an all out attack on two main causes of our plight;

1) Tribalism; this is a cancer on our society. It really hurts my heart when I see fairly educated somalis who still blv in this primitive nonsense. The war on tribalism should be fought; go to your local mosque and ask the pseudo-sheikhs to denounce this nonsense ( I know you risk being called ilaahey warkiisaad beenesey) but give it a try. Form a network that is beyond tribalism. Humiliate your local tribal chief by calling your tribe a disease or xaar.

2) elusive justice; all over somalia there are thousands who are in graveyards without an ounce of justice; the culture of impunity should end; this is related to point one above; Don't support murderers, rapists and warlords.

By the way, I read somewhere about Meiji's concept of Muqdisho society: he has a point-in fact a valid one- but our compulsive bullies oops tribalists aka cyber tribalists have attacked him. This shows what many somalis (in particular SOL) harbour on the people of muqisho.

I wish the people of muqdisho all the luck: they have suffered alot at the hands of warlords, tribalists etc.

They should speak for justice instead of kursi though; the likes of Abdi qaybdid, jalaxow, maxamed dheere are living in their midst.

Finally, unless you believe in fatuutlands, the breadbasket of somalia is in the south; that is one of the reasons why somalia has a problem. We are not taking about barren- soil.

Fight tribalism, it is the ill that is tearing our society apart.

Justice should be our goal.

Wadaad iyo waranlaba

waan la gafay

Meiji   

How can we make the south stable? How can Sharif goverment tackle this problem.

Foreign-created governments and foreign meddling into Somali affaires are part of the problem and thus can not become its solution.

The south can only be stable when the people who suffer under the conflict between the warrying factions become aware of their dire situation and take matters into their own hands.

Slowly, but steadily this process is unfolding as we speak.

Coloow   

Jaceylbaro,

I have noticed two things about what you (your username) contributes to SOL discussions.

1) One liners; no discussions: you sound like my baby niece bro; she has the tendency to catch two words every day and repeats them

2) Copy and pastes from other sources.

Both the above results in the "flooding" of the site and threads (no wonder you have accumulated 1000s of messages).

Defend yourself against those two and prove me wrong bro; and by the way don't copy and paste your reply) smile.gif

what do u want me to say ??

I don't have to waste my time arguing sxb ... i'll just deliver the news and that is it.

As for my responses, i just say what it takes.

Coloow   

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

what do u want me to say ??

I don't have to waste my time arguing sxb ... i'll just deliver the news and that is it.

As for my responses, i just say what it takes.

Go on bro, you are improving smile.gif Say why you think this is "Stuff and Cantarabaqash". Give us reasons, motivate your statements etc.

Tell us why you should deliver news bro? Are you "Reuters"? AFP? a news agent?

Coloow   

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

I don't have to be Reuters to deliver news.

I don't have to give reasons when it is stuff and cantarabaqash.

Just when I thought you are going to prove me wrong!!!!!!!!!!

What is "Stuff and Cantarbaqash"? Help me understand what these words mean.

Do you mean the notion of southern somalia=stable is ......?

Last chance before my hypothesis is accepted.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by [Waranle]:

1)go to your local mosque and ask the pseudo-sheikhs to denounce this nonsense ( I know you risk being called ilaahey warkiisaad beenesey) but give it a try. Form a network that is beyond tribalism. Humiliate your local tribal chief by calling your tribe a disease or xaar.

Heh. What a silly argument. Your 'local' mosque has no say in what takes place in Somalia, you bloody confused qaxooti.

Stuff and nonsense.

quote:
2) elusive justice; all over somalia there are thousands who are in graveyards without an ounce of justice; the culture of impunity should end; this i