Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Abdillahi Yusuf is Alone and Isolted

He lost the Support from the International Community.

He lost the support of his masters in Addis.

Lost the support of IGAD.

Lost the support of Arabs.

Can't go back to Mogadishu.

Not even Djibouti as a president.

The only thing he could do now is to back to his original place and be a clan leader.

What a loser .................

If indeed A/Y comes back to Groowe, then Mr, Bugland, Riyaale again will run from Laaska and then loose the election, a personal and tragic loss for you. So be careful what you wish for.

Xaq   

i personally don't like a/y but don't count him out untill he is actually gone. he is the king of comebacks.

Abwaan   

loooool......You are wrong saaxiib JB...he has people like Duke, Emperor and DQ behind him...lol...or did they change their mind?

Thankful   

loooool......You are wrong saaxiib JB...he has people like Duke, Emperor and DQ behind him...lol...or did they change their mind?

HE HAS THE WHOLE OF PUNTLAND BEHIND HIM. Believe me!!! I've witnessed with my own eyes the love they have for him.

From H.E. President all the way to CLAN LEADER is a really loooooong way down. Even Geedi was better than him by resigning and leaving it to the others.

abdilahi yusuf. waleh isaga ka caqli baddan kuwa alshababa isku sheegaya

I support yusuf even though he is inkaarqabbe

laakin wa halyey kuwan is qarxinaya aya ka darran.

He had no choice but to call his former rival aka Geedi to join him there ..... I hope he will not assassinate him ,, :D

Nin daad qaaday xumbo cuskay ,,,, loooooool

Juje   

The old man is on the come back, dont rule him out guys. Just watch the mess his opposers are making.

Who would have thought Sheikh Sharif calling for the continuation of Ethiopian occupation in Somalia....and it happened.

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

He had no choice but to call his former rival aka Geedi to join him there ..... I hope he will not assassinate him ,,
:D

Nin daad qaaday xumbo cuskay ,,,, loooooool

Geedi, asagaa xagaaga qiimoh kaleh oo aad ka dhigaysaa inuu wax xalin karo. Laakin runta waxay tahay, Geedi markuu maqlay in dawladii la casilay oo dawlad cusub uu dhisayo Cabdulahi, ayuu wuxuu is yiri, "bal ka qalqaasho Cabdulahi, bal unuu boos wasiirnimo ah inuu ku siiyo".

Cabdulahi, Geedi gurigiisa ma tagin oo caawimaad muuna weydiisan-- haduu Geedi rabana asagoo Prime Minister ah jagadiisa kama eryeen. Marka Ruug-Cadaagu(AY), tala iyo tabarba uugama baahna Geedi iyo mo'oryaanta yaaceesa Xamar iyo Baidoa.

Soomaalidu waxay ku maahmaahdaa,"caws jiilaal waa lama huraan": sidaa daraadeed Ruug-Cadaagu siyaasata Soomaaliya kama maaranto, sidaas daraadeed ayee tashi iyo talo ula tagayaan Garowe.

Arintaasu waa taasee, ma ii sheegi karta JB, haday somaliland aad malin walba leedahay cirka bey gashay oo dayaxa bey taabatay: maxaa afaaraha Geedi iyo Garowe kadhaxeeya aad iskugu mashquulisaa? smile.gif

dhulQarnayn :cool:

Republic Of California

So finally you want separate Somaliland from Somalia ,, eh ?? , does that coming from you ??

Adeer dowlad la casilay ma jirtee odaygii cidlaa la diray isagaa marba mid uu hore u caayay iyo xumbo aan qiimo lahayn u qaylo dirsanaya ,,,

^^^Marka haday saasu runtahay, maxaad wali odaygaan uga daba qalaadaysaa oo aad uga cabsanaysaa? Sida aad tiri, odayga haduu madaxweyne nimadii ka dhacay oo u labtay inuu noqdo kaabe qabiil, maxaad ka walwalsantahay? Since he's nobody, he shouldn't be a threat to you iyo shimbirahaaga duulayo, right? :D:D

dhulQarnayn :cool:

Republic Of California