Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Siilaanyo-Al-soomaali

^ LOL

All his arguments is based on that quote above, now he needs to back it up and answer the questions or else come forward and backtrack from it.

Abtigiis   

The way this guys from Pirateland are going, it is not far before they compare the moster Yey to my littel self, and cliam A&T have also killed people in 2002 when he visisted Yamaarugley.

War de ha la isla yaabo. Silaanyo is a hero who resisted tyranny, Yey is who competed for the chance to impose tyranny. He got his way and is responsible for the death, rape and maiming of tens of thousands. We should be comparing him to the commanders of the Khemer-rouge and the LRA. Not freedom fighters like His highness Ahmed Mahamed Mahamuud Silaanyo.

Silaanyo is such a statesman. Anaa xaal siiyey.

Blessed   

You're welcome. Xiin. That conference which was last week is what the rumour mill is basing their 'argument' on. The meeting with Abdallah wasn't a top secret as your article suggests. He addressed this letter and the one before in the letter already posted by Ayoub.

As for Ahmadou, it seems to be business as usual, as far as he is concerned. smile.gif

Originally posted by Qalbi-Adeyg:

Blessed

why are you agains silaanyo running for somali presidency? Do you people hate you fellow somali's that much?

LOL. Are you seriously asking me a question or did you just fancy making a smear statement?

NGONGE   

^^ Ayeeyo, why take either question seriously. I was hoping you would toy with Xiin a little there. He's asking questions he himself knows the answer to already.

Blessed   

^ :D . I've got a soft spot Xiin, ayeeyo. Waa rijaalohaa.

As you know, already Carvankii Sharif baa ka waashey, I don't want him to get sea sick on board Silaanyos ship. I'm not Xaasid, like some. icon_razz.gif

Abtigiis   

Ngonge

As a close relative of Sillanyo, you are not qualified to comment on issues concerning him. Adigu banaanka ka joog, you can already see I am doing your billing, for which I get requited with mockery and insults. :D:D

Qolada go'aysoy, ninku waa siyaasi ee intaa yaan la hilmaamin.

As long SL has North, Ibti, and Blessed we have a hope. Alla haddaan Dubay iyo Londong tago maxaan is fahmi lahayn.

NGONGE   

^^ :D

Xiin,

Like someone told you already, you always pick the wrong horse (in this case, Blessed, Norf and Ibti). Don't let their sweet words fool you, saaxib. Aniga sadixdaan quf arkay. Why do you think I got off my fence? if you look them right in the eye calanka Somaliland bad arkaysa. :D

Nabadoon (A&T),

I am not a close relative of Sillanyo. But a close relative of mine is a close relative of someone who is a close relative to someone who is related to Siilanyo. Lakin hadaad dhinca midigta o liixato, I am a very close relative to Sillanyo. :D

NGONGE, in other words you and Siilaanyo share the same sub-clan :D I thought you have settled with AT&T on the clan issue thing.. Or he is still wondering around the news portals to learn who is who? war ninka u sheeg dee :D

Emperor   

Suldaanka adeer you don't sound clever, I can see you are making an effort to dismiss the allegations, all rhetorical question for any excuse... Marki ay SNM commit gareeyaan crimes ma Siilaanyaa haa Madax kulaa, Lol... Its very simple, the man was the head of that entity during mid 1980's which was the when most of crimes commited agaisnt civilians, one of the most notoriuous gangs that rampaged the North of Somalia... Silaanyo used the support of Ethiopia to attack Somalia similar to what Yey and Aideed did, but its alright to call both Yey and Aideed warlords, laakiin Siilaanyo waa Imaam iyo Mu'adin, haha...

AT, adeer adigu confused ayaad iska tahay, and full of self hate, markaa maalin kalay halkaa kawadaynaa

Suldaanka adeer you don't sound clever, I can see you are making an effort to dismiss the allegations, all rhetorical question for any excuse... Marki ay SNM commit gareeyaan crimes ma Siilaanyaa haa Madax kulaa, Lol... Its very simple, the man was the head of that entity during mid 1980's which was the when most of crimes commited agaisnt civilians, one of the most notoriuous gangs that rampaged the North of Somalia... Silaanyo used the support of Ethiopia to attack Somalia similar to what Yey and Aideed did, but its alright to call both Yey and Aideed warlords, laakiin Siilaanyo waa Imaam iyo Mu'adin, haha...

I asked you very specific questions. I give you one more chance to come back and answer them specifically - don't go around the bushes.

1. You said that Siilaanyo was leader of the SNM when the SNM went into Borama - I asked you to prove this and give us dates when that took place? You haven't given us any specific date.

2. You said that Siilaanyo was the leader when the SNM did killings in SOOL... again I asked you very specific question - when did that happen and where exactly?

If you can back these very specific accusations that you uttered, with specific answers then that is good. But going around the bushes is not gonna help you this time.

Go ahead kiddo... and don't disappear.

Why is it that,the Puntland gang,is always arguing with one group @some point in SOL? :D

From the days of the ICU adminstration in Xamar,the infamous habashi invasion,thru Geedi,thru Nur Cade,thru,Djbuuti thru Yey's resignation & the never ending Somaliland argument? Guys,ma adunkoo dhan baad cadow la tihin?

*Emperor & his uncles*: Please do not answer this question icon_razz.gif

Originally posted by Qalbi-Adeyg:

^ The puntland gang are very ambitious and we believe somali leadership is our birthright.

What Somalia needs is puntland monarchy, not meritocracy or democracy.

That seems like a fair ambition. Good luck