Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Siilaanyo-Al-soomaali

lool@Oodweyne,

^^I gather North's gesture troubled you more. lol.

Easy with the swaggar adeer. Let the North, a man with better credibility, take up the issue with us. You are fanatic who is blind to the reality before him. And that's just understatement.

Let good Northern take up this issue, will ye?

NGONGE   

Duushay oo dhagaxan baa laga daba tuuray waliba, Xaaji Xiin. :D

Mr Siilaanyo is not a freelance builder, saaxib. He's a guy that enjoys doing his DIY at home.

Still, I'm puzzled as to why you decided to abandon the good Sharif and view our Siilaanyo as your latest hero, Xaaji? Maxa war, duqa? Sh. Sharif for president, maho? Mese waxba so korday? :D

NASSIR   

Giving the PM to "Somaliland" is the right step. Whatever it takes to restore our beloved Somali Republic!

Let's be secure and confident with the capacity to share power with the rest of Somalis.

NASSIR   

Giving the PM to "Somaliland" is the right step. Whatever it takes to restore our beloved Somali Republic!

Let's be secure and confident with the capacity to share power with the rest of Somalis.

^^lool@freelance. It's politics dear.

Abandon Sharif? Nah we never did such a thing adeer. The caravan is in Jabbuuti. If you need updates, just say so. This however is a different news bulletin awoowe. Try not to mix them.

As I said before, Northern is the authority on Siilaanyo's moves. And he has spoken.

NGONGE   

^^The nearest thing to Siilaanyo being in the Somali government is the current acting president, and that's just a coincidence. :D

How could I not mix them? It's all about Somalia, no? ;)

Anyway, had you said Riyaale was the one doing this you may have had some falling for it (not many mind. President R is a patriotic man). But to say Siilanyo wants anything to do with Somalia is akin to saying AY is seeking asylum in Mogadishu!

Thanks Blessed for the clip.

It was curious that he met with Ina Abdallah.

More interesting is he was asked about Jabbuuti peace gathering, and how he sees it. "It’s natural", he said, that I hope peace for Somalia.

They didn’t ask him about this article.

The rest are secessionist talking points.

^^Waryee Oodweyne apparently you dont know much about the concept of framing.

Dont worry, as I said, our dispatches from Baraawe are on thier way to Burco. Xiiniinyo-dabadood[LOL], and not Oodweyne,the city, will be a rest area for xiin's southern reporters.

AYOUB   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

The caravan is in Jabbuuti. If you need updates, just say so. This however is a different news bulletin awoowe. Try not to mix them.

This is what Somalis call BLAN B

Emperor   

Xiin-ow you give too much recognition for the secessionist... Lol @ Alsomaal, is he not Somali right now, and who cares if Silaayo runs for PM or Presidency, after all he's Somali from Burco city part and parcel of Somalia. Don't believe with the BS SL opposition leader, Lol.... and FYI, convictions don't matter, if Warlord Aydeed Junior can leave Asmara and join the Baidoa group then who's to say that Warlord Siilaanyo can't join the Djibiouti group... However, I doubt Siilaanyo or any of the secessionist politicians have the audacity to run for such a post, it's not an easy grap for them, the 4.5 formula wouldn't allow it, the two top posts will most likely go for the two groups that contested for power of Somalia as power sharing deal.... the rest will get cabinet posts