Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Somaliland minister Talaabo held prisoner in Ethiopian hotel

Duke-I guess when all else fails, you revert to your comfortable Qabiil accusations. You have yet to refute anything that I say Puntland-the piracy, illegal logging, corruption, human trafficking,etc. And please don't tell Dahir Aweys kidnapps people on the high seas or floods the market with false currency.

G.T... Then it will be a matter what Pland subclan I come from. If we have to share the same subclan, he would wanna know what sub-subclan,and so oin. According to Duke, how one thinks is solely shaped by Qabil. Even if I and Duke God forbid were actual cousins, Duke would argue oh your dad is envious of my dad or my dad has more sons than yours :D

^^^Nothing to refute adeer, your accusations and support of cleaning lady killers and those who use children as a human shield highlights what your agenda is. Thus even responding to your nonsnece would be an insult to my state.

Again, which clan are you now? Thats a direct question lad.

GT: Who cares about Puntland's leaders? I am not defend them, This man attacks the people and hopes for their demise.

RedSea   

^^^Good answer Che. I have no idea why he is so obsessed with your clan. Just tells you what kinda man Duke is.

Che, adeer just note the clan you hate on all the time are Somali's and your kinsmen.. ;)

Red Sea, adeer do you want me to help the fella or not?

Anyhow the Duke does not react to things he make other react, remeber your old name and when you change it.. :D

RedSea   

Adeer Ceyro is my hero. I had his name to sort of honor him.

ps. I don't want to help no politician, I'd rather help the everyday people sxb. Dad hotela jiifaa maxaa iga galay?

^^lool. Ok secessionists now you are calling your "governemnt" people?

As for Cayrow was he your hero when you was cheering for the US to open a base in Berbera? :D

Anyhow call your embassy to help Talaabo oops there is no Embassay in Addis for you.

Let me help you, I know the Somali Ambassador to Addis Ababa.

RedSea   

Mujaahid Xaashi Ceyrow will forever be my hero. He died a honourable death defending his country and faith. What a man!

As for this topic, you are only reacting to that terrible news posted by JB which must have a struck a nerve of yours.

the difference is the Pland parliamnet house can't pay its own electric bill even with all that fake money they got. Now there is something to be ashamed of.

ps. I have no respect for ethios thus I could care less if we have no embassy in Ethiopia.

^^lool. Never read nor posted to JB or anyother secessionist thread? You can double check.

As for cayrow, adeer stop the hypocracy, you supported him, live in the country which took him out and wanted a base simmilar to the one in Djibouti. Arent you an honest Mujahid. :D

Some one needs to help Talaabo, a minister from a non existent country who has been stuck in a hotel room for 35 days, you could not make this up. :D

RedSea   

^Duke you live in the U.S do you support the war on Iraq, Afqhanistan, or your tax money going to Isreal to fund their oppression on Palestine?

I sure do live in this country, but as many other non Muslim Americans, I oppose the U.S's imperliastic policy towards the world especially the Muslim countries.

Do you see how everything sort of comes back to you?

ps. yeah topic is really funny, but I think him being ex-snm tough man he can take it being prison in comfy hotel bedroom for a lifetime. lool

^^^lool. Adeer I dont much care for the wars in any part of the world least the Muslim world. The problem here is I dont pretend from the comfort of MPLS to be part of the insurgency in Iraq and Afghanistan like you do.

You are a secesionist who hates unity of Somalia and yet would have us belive you are are supporter of the insuergents led by a dude from Burco.

Then you cheer for the military base in Berbera while taking the name of Cayrow.

You are confused and by trying to be smart yoy are confusing yourself even further.

ps. yeah topic is really funny, but I think him being ex-snm tough man he can take it being prison in comfy hotel bedroom for a lifetime. lool

A usefull insight so thats how the SNM Mujahids turned ministers are rewarded to be held up by Ethiopians in a hotel. No comfort adeer Talaabo is cleaning dishes and eating scraps. :D