Sign in to follow this  
Qudhac

somaliland president gets invitation from European Parliament and belgium government

Qudhac   

It has been anounced that the president of somaliland has been invited by the European Parliament and the belgiun government after his he finishes his visit to the UK.... i wonder if the headless chickens will make noise there as well :D

Xarunta Barlamanka ururka Midawga Europe Ayaa sheegaaya in Madaxweynaha Somaliland Mudane Daahir Riyaale iyo Waftiga uu hogaaminaayo in lagu casuumay casimada dalka belgium , sida warku nagu soo gaadhay ayaa ah in Casuumada ay fidisay Dawlada dalka Belgium....Madaxwenaha iyo Waftigiisa ayaa la filayaa in ay ku beeganyihiin Belgium 24 March 2004.

Warkan oo aan wali si rasmi shaaca looga Qaadin oo iga soo gaadhay Masuuliyiin Xogogaala ayaa soo baxay Bookhashadii Wasiirada Arimaha Debedu ku tegtay Belgium kadib.

By: Osman Abdillahi Sool...Freelance Journalist. Copenhagen.

N.O.R.F   

Wherever the wind takes this sailing ship my brother, a trip on board Eurostar to Brussels with my fellow nomads sound tempting ;)

LANDER   

Great news. Hope you Somalilanders in europe all go out and represent the rest of us who are not fortunate enough to witness these events. Make sure your presence is felt and your voices are heard all the while ignoring the detractors.

Fyr   

Qudhac

Thank you for the good news, keep us updated.

ABU-AMMAR

Here is a handkerchief for you.

Som@li   

Since the EU is funding,and behind the SOmali Conference in KEnya, Is possible that they are trying to change his stand,and tell him his persuasion for "separate state" is unattainable... the trip after could be wakeup call for Riyale and his team.

Gabbal   

Good analysis Xidig. Just because I was called into the principals's office does not necessarily mean that I am to get a reward, it might even be..the opposite.

" Is possible that they are trying to change his stand,and tell him his persuasion for "separate state" is unattainable..."

Xiddig:

That could be possible... and a reason might be of misinformation or lack thereof of facts on the ground. If that was the case, then I think, it would be a golden opportunity for Somaliland to present their case. I don't think any sane person would dispute the Somaliland's case for independence aided by the successes of this young country that still lacks official recognition from the international community.

Qudhac   

Originally posted by Xiddig:

Is possible that they are trying to change his stand,and tell him his persuasion for "separate state" is unattainable... the trip after could be wakeup call for Riyale and his team.

Xidhig

the phrase "Clutching at straws" comes to mind wouldnt you say :cool: :D

Som@li   

A/c

I am optimistic and believe "SomaliWeyn",somalis will join togther and form 1 government,sooner or later.Riyale's visit can act as a catalyst in coming to realisaion that somalia will never be divided.BTW wat is the problem if it is for the benefit of somalia,and somaliland?

wasalaam

Xidig, sitting around hoping others will do for you what you can't do for yourself will only prelong your situation. Better start thinking of a plan B.

you just watch people. year after, day by day, somaliland is being known to the world. the child who was born in 1988 is now 16 and all they know is somaliland. that's an entire generation. the future is bright.

Som@li   

somaliland is being known to the world. the child who was born in 1988 is now 16 and all they know is somaliland. that's an entire generation. the future is bright.

Spadez:

entire gemeration who are misled and live under false dreams,.