Sign in to follow this  
Juje

Gang Al-Shabaab bullyinng an elderly blind Sheikh - Video

Maaddeey   

^Raxmatullaahi Calayhi, Wa qaatalallaahu man qatalah, xaad kaloo rabtaa?.

114taan aqaan, kaa akhrisan maayaa ka adag miyaa?

Cawaale   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

^^Maaddeey,

Weli waad foolanaysaa. Raggii ikhyaarta dilay maxaad ku raacday? Haddaadse raacday maxaag u biqi maad tiraahdid iyagaan ahay
:D
?

Originally posted by Maaddeey:

[QB]
Annaka (Shabaab
smile.gif
)
aa dumarka xaqqooda soo dhicineynee na raaca
:D

Waa kaasaa odayga in aad darbiga ku geyso aa rabtay, waadna ku geysay xiinoow.

Maaddeey   

Cawaale, 'rule'ka Sol aa jebisay smile.gif 'Post' General-ka uu lahaa baad 'Politics' section keentay! adiga Ummu-Dunyaa bilaash maa u joogtaa? 'baynal Qawsayn' & 'Smiley'ga maa tafhamsh yaa Beeh? :D

Cawaale   

^Role-kaas jeebkaada maad kala soo baxday Sheekh?

Ninyahow Smiley-ga waxanba u fahmay in aad ka wadid " Waxaan ahay Al-shabaab, waana ku faraxsanahay". :D

Haddaad ujeeddo kale ka leedahay bal isa soo caddee sxb. :cool:

NGONGE   

^^ maarkaasu Xiin odhanaya Maaddeey wa Jb! Maskiin,ma oga inoo jb af carabiga kii reer sanca kaliya ka yaqaan. :D

Kashafa   

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tusbax:

ONLF fights Xabashi, so it is wrong of you to call me an ONLF dog and also a Xabshi dog at the same time. The two are ill-assorted. But Courtesy and sober mind is not the characteristics of a juvenile zealot and I can understand your anger!

No. You are both a ONLF-i dog and a Xabashi dog. Allow me to explain, yaa thaleel: Over the past few years, the ONLF's corrupt leadership has went to great lengths to highlight the secular nature of it's 'war'. Well, the West essentially told them: " Oh yeah ? Prove it. Go kill us a few ragheads and then we'll believe you." So they went and waged a campaign of assassination and murder against the UWSLF which, although does has it flaws, is clearly Islamic. All this is being done in the name of Islam ka-carar(running away from Islam) The ONLF is working hand in hand with western intelligence agencies. Another thing that's an open secret: the ONLF's corrupt leadership receiving bribes from Zenawi's regime. There is a odious culture of Basaas'nimo/Jasuus'nimo within the ONLF. Betrayal of the heroic foot-soldiers defending their lands is a common occurrence. What else would you expect from cilmaani(secular) clan leadership with no principles to keep them steadfast in times of adversity ?

I have nothing but the highest level of respect and solidarity for the ONLF foot-soldiers; those who fight and die in defence of their homes and lands are shaheeds per the xadeeth of the Prophet(Man qaatala doona maalihi fahuwa shaheed). What I'm condemning, with maximum scorn and contempt, is the ONLF leadership; those who grow fat from touring diaspora communities with the Tol-ka begging bowl outstretched, and then embezzle the meager funds donated and blow it all on on hookers and qat in the hotels of Addis(what, you thought it was a secret ? looool, poor fool.)

But wait, wait, we're not done yet: You also support the Mushriks of Ahlul Jinni wal Jaan, a Frankestien creation that is funded, armed, equipped, and directed by the Zenawi regime. That makes you a Xabashi beooootch three times over.

With that explanation delivered, I hope you acknowledge your status as a mangy flea-ridden Xabashi mutt and give me a few barks: Woof, Woof...come on boy, let it out... Woof, Woof. Also, don't forget to bark in Amharic. Juss sayin'.

Kashafa   

Sherban, thanks for the welcome, bro, I saw a few fools questioning your in the Amanda Lindamout thread . Pay them no mind. Much as I differ with you in the political arena(you are a bit still naive), I welcome you as true friend of the Somali people. And I have more respect for your opinions and writings than those "Holy Scholars" who grow fat eating kabsah(rice and chicken) during the day and deflower young virgins at night. Why ? Because your posts bear the hallmark of rational critical thought and, more importantly, integrity. As for them, their cowardly silence over the atrocities being committed against my people by AMISOM/TFG/Ethiopia on daily basis will be a mark of shame until yowmil Xiisaab(the Day of Reckoning)where they will be asked to account for their criminal dhulinimo(ignominy).

History will also remember those, irrespective of creed or color, who have shed a strong beam of light on a forgetten part of the world where brown and black people are murdered in broad daylight for no other reason than refusing to submit to tyranny and the so-called New World Order. Men and women like Chris Floyd, Nir Rosen , and the guy who runs this blog deserve a medal of honor for their fearless reporting and rejection of the transparently fake status quo. It is up to you whether you will join that illustrious group of noble journalists, ....or whether you will continue to sing in the choir of imperialism and its slaves. That tired chorus goes like this: "Barbaric Terrorists! Savage cave-dwellers who ban women from wearing bras! They even banned the study of science and english! Sacre blea! Zey are Takfiris! Zey are Irhabis! Zey are baby-eatin', knuckle-draggin', wife-beatin', fire-breathin', child-rapin', old-man-beatin' MONSTERS! XAYAWAAAN! Al-SHAYDAAAN!!AL-KABAAB!!!) LOL, after a while the chorus stops being comical, after a while it just gets downright cringe-worthy, like, damn nigga, is that the best you can come up with. But the slaves and the puppets, the Kilaab-ul-Xabasha, the Holy Scholars(including the Madkhali charlatans), those who have been taught(both verbally and by example) since childhood that it is ok to prostitute themselves for monetary gain will keep on singing that same ol' worn chorus because that's all they got and they're hanging on to it for dear life. When you hear that chorus, you're hearing the song of bankruptcy, you're hearing the tune of despondency, you're hearing the last rafasho(death throes) of weak(intellectually) sick(morally) and diseased(spiritually) animals waiting to be culled. So are you sure that's the tune you wanna be singin', main man ? I mean, abti, I'd much rather listen

, ya heard :D

Since you are a student of journalism, I hope your dedication to the truth(the Xaq) enables you to overcome your political crush on Munaafiq Shareef and helps you see what a pathetic(and disgusting) failure he is by any metric, a conclusion even those sympathetic to the TFG have come to.

Treacă de la partea întunecată, mai Forta sa fie cu tine( That's what Google Translate gave me for: Cross over from the dark side, May the Force be with you :D )

Kashafa bro,

Your respect means a lot to me and rest assured that, no matter our political differences, you are in my highest esteem and love.

And even those political differences are very few. Very few? No, there is actually only ONE: I don't support Shabaab anymore.

And the reason I don't support Shabaab has little to do with the "Taliban" hysteria you mentioned. I know very well that if people are not down to have strict laws imposed on them, it probably won't happen. Somalis aren't sheep and you can't beat them into submission. They'll never take it.

The reason why I don't support Shabaab is because they're traitors. Comrade Shariif was picked to be President of the Republic of Somalia, signalling an end to Ethiopian occupation, and the victory of the rebellion. But then his former mates mounted a new rebellion against him, and that's treason. And treason is something that I can't forgive easily. All the good boys from Shabaab could have had nice government jobs now, instead of living in bushes.

But aside from this particular thing, I'd find it hard to believe we diverge on any other issues in politics. We are, more than you think, on the same side.

And what you call "naive" is actually my firm belief that love will save us all in the end.

Take care!

P.S.: LOL @ Google Translate. I appreciate the effort tho ;)

Baashi   

Kelligii Muslim Kashafa has no legs to stand. His support for Islamic governance if genuine is admirable to say the least. His opposition against foreign interference if sincere is agreeable. But his never ending exhortations – enumerated on this board -- for Muslim on Muslim blood bath are neither necessary nor desirable.

His cyber personality is a sad reminder of how difficult the Somali question has become. You now have fragmented Mujahidin warlords – for lack of better phrase – and deeply held tribal grievances that has no easy way to settle.

Waligey qof ma nacaladeen laakiin nijaaskaas iyo kuwa la aaminsan duqaas waayeelka waxba arag ku jees jeesteenaayo, handadaayo nacalad tii u weyneyd korkooda haku dhacdo, waa eeyga kii u weynaa kaas ka koow ah.

Waayeelkaas sunada ka muuqato ayuu ku jees jeestenayaa asagii shalay dhashay shalay diin soo maqlayna. Wax arag la'aantiisa xataa kama fakan ku jees jeesteenaayo. I hope inay u dambeyso asagana inuu waxba arag, waxna maqal waaba hadduu noolyahay maanta.