Sign in to follow this  
Juje

Gang Al-Shabaab bullyinng an elderly blind Sheikh - Video

Maaddeey   

^ha taageerin laakin Gaalaa adinku soo duuleysa ee wax yar suga waa sidee? and my name is Maaddeey.

Edit: Anigu Sherban Shabeel & Johnny_B ayaan dhaqankooda qaar (halkan) jeclahay, taageeraana, haddaba ma GAAL baan noqonayaa, mise 'supporter' u ahay?.

Alshabaab waxna waa ku qaldanyihiin waxna waa ku saxsanyihiin, waxa ay ku saxsanyihiin een ku taageersanahayna iyaga hortood ayaan ogaa, taageensanaana, sidaa darteed ma oggoli in la i yiraah: 'Shabaab' ama 'Shabaab Supporter' midna, La Parolla e Pianco?? :D

Dhubad.   

Originally posted by Sherban Shabeel:

^^For real, admins, the title is a personal attack on Maaddeey. Just change it to Shabaab bullying...etc

As for Dhubad, KK was being sarcastic, as I suspect are you
smile.gif

Shabeel, I know where KK was coming from.....I was just trying to upset Juje that is all.

Actually I don't even support Al-shabaab at all but I sensed that this thread was politically driven !

Originally posted by Maaddeey:

A & T, horta 'd'da shid waxaad kaloo rabto sheege, adigu Shabaab waad ka sii liidataa illeyn mar dhow ayaad lahayd Adduunkoo dhan ayaa isugu kiin tegaya, waxaan kuu rajeynayaa in adoo BUSH, BROWN & Bakhti la socda Xabbad Mujaahid kugu dhacdo, kadibna lagula soo bixiyo saa 'Al mar'u maca man Axabbah'

Waxaad ka dacwoonaysay title ka threadka, qofna waad habaaraysaa

Wax jilicsan baad tahay :D

Cawaale   

^Duqa dacwaddiisa "D"-da ay kusoo koobantay ma is tiri?

Originally posted by Maaddeey:

adigu Shabaab waad ka sii liidataa

So Shabaaku waa wax liito sowmaaha? you know waad ka liidataa ma qorin, ee waxaad u dhigtay waad ka sii liidataa . i mean that say it all.

Guys,you heard the man, he is not Pro-shabaab so leave him alone.

Cawaale   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

soo iskama daayeen hadduu hadal cad orankaro [/QB]

I guess he is Pro and against dhalinyarada at the same time. you know nothing is absolute(not even that nothing is absolute.) which means he is only reflecting the complexity of the human trait.

sow saas maahan filofoosf?

Only one man comes to rescue in such time that is Abwaan Qasim with his classic poem, "Macaan iyo Qadhaadh" in which Abwaan Qassim lucidly portrays the complexity of Human nature.

sii daaya odayga!

Maaddeey   

Xiin, adiga da'daada & dhaqankaaga isma leh! habaarka A & T, waa hadduu Gaalada soo raaco, isagaana hadal cad ku yiri: 'WAA LA ISUGU KIIN TEGAYAA', haddeysan -runtii- wax kaa halleysneyn Eeddadaa Adeerkaa qabi jiray har & habeen meeshaan ma keenteen, ee ninyahow ceeb la dhuumo.

Kashafa   

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tusbax:

the good thing is the world will fight your way of Islam and in few years you will be a sad relic of what once threatened the world.

"The whole world will fight you; We will wipe you off the face of earth"

That is what Quraysh told Nabiyul-Islam, Mohamed son of Abdullahi Al-Haashimi.

That is what Rustum, the Persian General, told the Muslim army camped out on the grounds of Qaadisiya

This is the message Heraclius, Byzatinian emperor sent to the Muslim army on the field of Yarmouk.

And now, a ONLF-i dog repeats the same mantra of threats uttered by tyrants throughout history: The whole world will fight you.

Famous last words maa tiraahdaa, lol.

Well, to that ONLF-i dog, to that kalbun Xabashiyun, I say this: Fa'ajmicoo amrakum wa shurakaa'ukum thuma la yakon amrakum calaykum ghuma, thuma ugdhoo ilay'ya walaa tunthiroon

Saber-rattling oo beenta ah intaa iska daaftid, soo daay waxaa aa haysid. Orodoo bax uu soo niik-niik-i Meles Zenawai, see if he's willing to save the najasaah hide of Munaafiq Sharif Al-Khabeeth, just as he saved the najaasah hide of Cabdullahi Amxaar.

On a another note, I'd love to see how the Scholar-$4$-Dollars(Salman Cowdah, Bashiir Salaad etc) would give theological barakah to the return of Ethiopian tanks. Lol, that would be the day they lose whatever shreds of credibility they might have left.

Abtigiis   

Maaddeey comes across as a reformed vagrant. Sometimes, the vocabulary he uses is really that of xabag-jiid. And I really salute Xiin. He has the foresight of knowing what is wrong with SOL debaters. Ninkan Maaddeey ah bal lugaha meel isugu duwo halaga helo!!

To the Takfiri Prodigy Kashafa

1- ONLF fights Xabashi, so it is wrong of you to call me an ONLF dog and also a Xabshi dog at the same time. The two are ill-assorted. But Courtesy and sober mind is not the characteristics of a juvenile zealot and I can understand your anger!

2- Sure, we are fighting Xabashi occupiers; but we are not fighting to eradicate Xabshi from the face of the Earth. The Xabashi are good people and there is nothing wrong with them. But their government is colonising our people and we are fighting for our rights. We are NOT in this fight to behead women, children and unarmed Xabshi's. That is the vision of Alshabab.

3- If you are geniune about your 'jihaad', don't you think you should not sit in the land of the infidels -America? Isn't the fact that you sip an aromatic Cappuccino in the heartland of America and yet endorse the mental torture of a blind and elderly man indicative of hypocracy?

NGONGE   

The title is no good. Otherwise I insist that every SL topic should at least have Xaji Xunjuf in the title. Every PL bungle should carry Duke's name. Every ONLF retreat should be stamped with A&T's name and every TFG blunder should start with Xiin's name. :D

Propaganda.Kuma?

Khayr   

Every ONLF retreat should be stamped with A&T's name

Ouccccch! Waar kaada, A&T has enough on his plate. redface.gif

Abtigiis   

We have no qualms about that. But what if I say I am ONLF supporter in one thread and then say I am not in another? That is the problem with flip-flopper Maaddey.

Speaking of Xinn, I really have come to realise rather late the man have prophetic capacity. Goortuu fahmay this Maaddeey creature, Maaddey didn't even pen down his first decade of posts.

But Xinn failed to warn me and the rest by borrowing these lines:

Ma Daahir kaan ogaa buu,

Nin kale danbar ka sii dooni

NGONGE   

^^ If I were Xiin I would be worried right now. yuuu arre geeefing heem too maash amaaaan, baraadar.