Sign in to follow this  
Juje

Gang Al-Shabaab bullyinng an elderly blind Sheikh - Video

Kool_Kat   

Where did we get the idea that awoowe was beaten? Or the stain on the t-shirt is blood? It could very well be, as Dhubad said, from cilaanka uu garka marsaday...Seriously!

Out of all the crimes xayawaaniintaan ey sameeyeen, awoowe should be counting his blessings...

Dhubad.   

KK, we got it from Juje, one minute he thinks the old man was beaten up and then he backpedals by saying he was bullied until blood gushed out of his noise !

Bal adaba?

Juje   

Originally posted by Dhubad.:

KK, we got it from Juje, one minute he thinks the old man was beaten up and then he backpedals by saying he was bullied until blood gushed out of his noise !

Bal adaba?

Re-read KK's post and see if you really understand what she is implying.

You obviously have a compehension problem and at the same time want to devoid an hideous crime.

This is nothing unusual, the most amazing thing is all those who used to support Al Shabaab who are now crying.

Al Shabaab have always been what they are today. Castro et al have changed. :D

Dhubad.   

Originally posted by Juje:

quote:Originally posted by Dhubad.:

Bal adaba?

Re-read KK's post and see if you really understand what she is implying.

You obviously have a compehension problem and at the same time want to devoid an hideous crime.
What do you mean by compehension :confused: And you expect me to understand what you write ? :D

KK is simply saying that the old man was not beaten and that the stain on his T-shirt could be anything. Which is what I have been saying all along....Soo maha KK ;)

Maxaa kaloo sheegi?

Anakaa waxaad noola soo shirtagaysaa propoganda raqiis ah oo TFG office kasoo baxday......kakud sxb.

Maaddeey   

Bal kaalaya, Admin-ku cinwaanka ma Edit-gareyn karo miyaa?, maxaa magaceyga meesha keenay, seen yeelaa, "Report Title" meesha kuma taale? :mad:

Khayr   

Young punks that are power hungery.

The Shiekh just came back from Hajj the night before, is blind and waa odey. No respect given, no mercy given. Stop questioning him and get out of his home.

Don't these people fear committing dhulum/injustice and being taken to ask in the qiyama.

^^^No doubt he supports those who chased the prisoner Ahmed Madobe out of Dhoobley. However the man did not attack the old man. There is a stark difference here.

Maaddeey   

A & T, horta 'd'da shid waxaad kaloo rabto sheege, adigu Shabaab waad ka sii liidataa illeyn mar dhow ayaad lahayd Adduunkoo dhan ayaa isugu kiin tegaya, waxaan kuu rajeynayaa in adoo BUSH, BROWN & Bakhti la socda Xabbad Mujaahid kugu dhacdo, kadibna lagula soo bixiyo saa 'Al mar'u maca man Axabbah'

Abtigiis   

General Duke, you are desperate to paint me with your Yey brush of clan-centrism. For me, Sheikh Axmed Madoobe and Alshabab are the two sides of a coin.

Maadeey, habaarka iga daa go'e. In aad Alshabab supporter tahay miyaan ka been sheegay? Waa maxay habaarku? I didn't say anything against you. Call me ONLF supporter and I will not feel insulted. Bush and Blair anigu waa necbaa and the record is here of my position when Ethiopian attacked Somalia. Laakin, niman qaranimada Somaliya aan rabin oo aad iyo aad u liita oo waalan oo savage ah inaan taageero ila ma qumanaan.