Sign in to follow this  
Juje

Gang Al-Shabaab bullyinng an elderly blind Sheikh - Video

Dhubad.   

^Moonlight Sxb wax lagaraacay u majeedo in this clip, unless there is another clip somewhere?.

Bal waxaan qoray dib u akhri intaadan seefta la boodin.

Abtigiis   

I am disappointed with dhubad. How can he talk about whether the old man is beaten or not. The issue is what can justify the way a 20 year old boy is introgetting a grand-father!!?

Shakiirullah, the good thing is the world will fight your way of Islam and in few years you will be a sad relic of what once threatened the world.

The Zack   

^Watch what you are saying, old man, and don't use that FOX NEWS langauge, nothing is wrong with following Mohamed Bin Abdiwahab, Al-shabaab are not doing that.

Midda kale qofkii nacalad tuuraa isagey kusoo noqotaa.

UZTAAD   

alshabaab, al ithaxaad, xisbul isalaam , wahaahiyo waa dameer iyo labadiis dhagood sxb.

we need our peaceful sufi islam back.

Dhubad.   

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tusbax:

I am disappointed with dhubad. How can he talk about whether the old man is beaten or not. The issue is what can justify the way a 20 year old boy is introgetting a grand-father!!?

Shakiirullah, the good thing is the world will fight your way of Islam and in few years you will be a sad relic of what once threatened the world.

Abtigiis ina adeer, this thread is misleading, they said the old man was beaten up by Al-shabaab and that wasn't the case....He was only questioned that is all and I made it clear that they should have respected him. What else is there?

Don't fall for this propaganda!

Abtigiis   

The thread says they bullied the old man, and that is true. The beating part is based on conjecture. But what is shameful is how boys are treating an old blind man. Is that acceptable?

Juje   

Originally posted by Dhubad.:

Abtigiis ina adeer, this thread is misleading, they said the old man was beaten up by Al-shabaab and that wasn't the case....He was only questioned that is all and I made it clear that they should have respected him. What else is there?

Do you have a problem comprehending amid bullying and beating? And I guess by the blood on his t-shirt to you is a propoganda.

Saxiib waxba geed hakuso gamban caddeyso warkada.

Dhubad.   

Originally posted by Juje:

quote:Originally posted by Dhubad.:

Do you have a problem comprehending amid bullying and beating? And I guess by the blood on his t-shirt to you is a propoganda.

Saxiib waxba geed hakuso gamban caddeyso warkada.
Sxb so you are saying they bullied him until blood gushed out of his noise ? Waxaad la soo shirtagaysid bal fiiri, meel u bado sxb?

To me that is a clear propaganda !

Abtigiis,

Brother I said that is not acceptable but also "making partners" with Alla is the worst crime.

Jacpher   

^Sxb, odaga is very lucky if all that took place is all that's video taped. These ruthless murders kill innocent people for simply smoking cigarettes everyday. They aren't Godly, far from it. A blind eighty years old with the aim of maximizing his cambuulo plate is never as destructive to deen and society as a misguided twenty years old with a loaded machine gun pointing at you face.

Juje   

Sxb so you are saying they bullied him until blood gushed out of his noise ? Waxaad la soo shirtagaysid bal fiiri, meel u bado sxb?

To me that is a clear propaganda !

Brother I said that is not acceptable but also "making partners" with Alla is the worst crime.

You really have a nerve for arrogancy - in the video the bullying is apparent and clear , how the blood gashed out and made it to his t-shirt doesn't need a genius to figure out.

As for 'Shirk' you are right but who gives you or the hoodlums the right to carry out the judgment.

Dhubad you are trying to find an excuse for a hideous crime yet accusing others of propaganda and that is called hypocrisy.

Dhubad.   

^Juje, What proof do you have that the stain on the T-shirt was a blood ? I didn't see no beatings or blood gushing out - that red stain could be anything unless of course you can proof it otherwise ?

I think you accusation is politically driven and that is why i call it propaganda. As for the Shirk I am not judging anyone but what that old man is involved is pure shirk.! Asaga iyo ilaahay ayay u taalaa.

Juje   

Asaga iyo ilaahay ayay u taalaa.

To say this and on the other hand condone the despicable and disrespectful behavior of these hoodlums clearly shows your hogwash.

And the stain on his t-shirt is due to house painting he was doing before the interrogation.

Dhubad.   

^Maya cilaanka garka kamarsan uu ahaa. icon_razz.gif

Waligeey bullying dhiig la iskaga keenaayo hada kahor ma arag!

Habeen wanaaagsan sxb.