Sign in to follow this  
Juje

Gang Al-Shabaab bullyinng an elderly blind Sheikh - Video

Cowke   

What a bunch of scumbag. Ma waxaas ba wadaad ah illahi baan kugu dharshe?

Loser shabab. Burcad badeed treat their captives well and their supposed to be criminals.

I am telling you, these gangs days are numbered, I guess 2010 will be the ANTI Alshabab revolution year.

"WHO EVER IS NOT KIND TO OUR YOUNGSTERS, AND NOT RESPECTABLE TO OUR ELDERS IS NOT ONE OF US" thats a Xadiis from our prophet PBUH.

The way they are bullying this guy is beyond belief,I Heard he is missing presumed dead after they took him, is that correct, anyone with information about his well being?

Cawaale   

What is with the shock people. Alshabaab waye dadkaan you know?>

Something is not right about title thou.

Originally posted by Cowke:

Loser shabab. Burcad badeed treat their captives well and their supposed to be criminals.

Now, that's very typical of you.

RedSea   

Wixii xunba xaawa leh miyaa sheekadu? Marka hore mala cadeeyey cida ay yihiin dhalintaan yar yar ee odayga waraysanaysa?

Sida ay ula hadlayaan ama ay ula dhaqmeen odaygaa waa arrin argagax ah laakin yey yihiin, yaan ay ka socdaan nimanku?

Dhubad.   

Wax lagaraacay ma arag anigu. Odayga waxay ahayd inay xushmeeyaan laakiin qof ilaahay qayrkii hala caabuda leh xushmo intee le eg ayuu mudanyahay?

Abtigiis   

Someone's signature in SOL reads every absurdity has its champion or something to that effect. It is shame some ask for a Proof, in vain attempt of denial.

The old man at no point said he has to be worshipped. And simply his age and his health condition is enough to exempt him of any wrong-doing.

Lately, I have become a supporter of Ahlu-sunnah, and will not even mind their fetishes; for this is a matter of choosing the lesser evil. Religion must not interfer in politics and it has dawned on me rather late that all our freedoms are at stake if even the likes of Sheikh Sharif become the decision-makers in the long run.

Thankful   

Originally posted by Castro:

quote:Originally posted by Juje:

The blood on his t-shirt proofs the bloody buffons have already hit him - nacalad ba ku taale.

The guy is advocating worshiping the dead. He deserves to be beaten (or eaten) then stoned to death. There's no room for religious tolerance in Somalia. Either you're a Muslim (a la the Shabaab) or you're dead.
I thought you were slightly not normal! But this is without a doubt the WORST thing I have ever read on SOL; after all my years posting. I didnt know people with your disgusting views existed!

You Sir are need of a mental health evaluation. Do you think the Prophet (phuh) and his companions would advocate the violence you just condoned, especially to an elderly man?

I'm certain that you are just trying to get attention or start an argument with such provocative comments.

If you want to questioned the authenticity of this video, than by all means do so. But to justify it is despicable.

If this is a joke it was not funny. If you are serious than you should be reported!

Juje   

Originally posted by Shaakirullaah:

“..And those who are with him are severe against disbelievers, and merciful among themselves..”
(al-Fath, 29)

And thus you assume the 93 years old blind Wadad in the video is a disbeliever and hence the severity onto him is justified.

You and the culprits in the video need to be depleted and I say that without any remorse.

Thankful   

“..And those who are with him are severe against disbelievers, and merciful among themselves..” (al-Fath, 29)

I can't believe some people will interpret things in a way to justify their own sick desires!

The Prophet (PBUH) was the most merciful, Abu Talib or any other were never persecuted. Violence was always in self defense against those harming you!

What is going on with this forum and these nuts that have invaded!

There is no greater harm than to openly call and invite the muslims to shirk and to facilitate kufr.

Allah knows how many rightly guided Muslims have been deceived and misguided into disbelief by these callers to the gates of hell.

Nothing wrong with speaking some harsh words to such individuals.

The Zack   

The dude that is talking to the elderly man in the video is our own SOL ************ , it has been confirmed, ladies and gentlemen.

[ March 01, 2010, 03:51 PM: Message edited by: Admin ]

Wallaahi waa yaab. I am sure Dhubad & Shaakirullah don't know their elbow from their a55. The only thing I can call them is brainless cretures. Waligiin ma maqasheen Abuudlib oo ahaa Mushrik in nabiga uu si xun u hadlay ama u garaacay.

Wallaahi these guys are dangerous to us and to our religion.