Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Somaliland Navy: The Only Way To Stop Somali Piracy

Somaliland is one of the affected countries by the pirates,,, if they are not caught in their places there will be a time they reach Berbera or other locations.

It is a prevension measure rather than involving their issues ,,,,,,,

Juje   

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

Somaliland is one of the affected countries by the pirates,,, if they are not caught in their places there will be a time they reach Berbera or other locations.

It is a prevension measure rather than involving their issues ,,,,,,,

Sxb what makes you think S/land is innocent and not implicated in this piracy thing ?

Thankful   

Al-Qaeda fugitives from Iraq and Afghanistan settled in southern Somalia and formed religious fundamentalist groups like Al-Itahad Al-Islamiya and Al-Shabab armed groups. Al-Qaeda leader Osama Bin Laden visited Somalia in mid 1996 along with number of his children. Large number of Arab and Somali fighters in Afghanistan against the Russian occupation entered Somalia after collapse of Somali government 1991.

So Bin Laden Visited Somalia?

Someone tell the writer of this article the terrorist card is played out. He must have been in a coma for the last 5 years or something.

No joke, I'm completely serious. I think he was high on khat when he wrote this garbage.

Juje, Somaliland doesn't involve such disgusting and criminal things.

We're just offering solutions ,,,, i believe we can do it right through our own ways.

Emperor   

Hahaha, I thought this was a copyright for Alshabaab, SL have copied Alshabaab and claim to be ready to engage with the pirates :D

Go on, stop the bloody pirates, we will see idinka iyo Alshabaab kuwi kuhormara

Fabregas   

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

Somaliland Navy has technology and military capabilities to eliminate the piracies and to blow up their bases inside Somalia including "Puntland". But unfortunately, the international community is wasting their precious time searching the solution of the piracy at the wrong place.

By Abdulaziz Al-Mutairi

thanks for the laugh abdulaziz.

:D

JB, I think SL should concentrate on the SASA space mission, forget about minor problems like piracy.

Nephissa   

Originally posted by Adam-Zayla:

The answer to all our problems is Somaliland's recognition? Cure against aids -> recognise Somaliland?, eradication of world Poverty -> recognise Somaliland?.

:D:D .. the answer is yes, yes and yes.

Somaliland Navy has technology and military capabilities to eliminate the piracies and to blow up their bases inside Somalia including "Puntland".

What are you waiting for then? ku qarxiya awoowgood la naar!

Originally posted by somalipride:

quote: Al-Qaeda fugitives from Iraq and Afghanistan settled in southern Somalia and formed religious fundamentalist groups like Al-Itahad Al-Islamiya and Al-Shabab armed groups. Al-Qaeda leader Osama Bin Laden visited Somalia in mid 1996 along with number of his children. Large number of Arab and Somali fighters in Afghanistan against the Russian occupation entered Somalia after collapse of Somali government 1991.

So Bin Laden Visited Somalia?

Someone tell the writer of this article the terrorist card is played out. He must have been in a coma for the last 5 years or something.

No joke, I'm completely serious. I think he was high on khat when he wrote this garbage.

Horta nimankan Somali goosadka ah sow badda maba yaqaanaaniin. War bal horta koorsooyin badda ah barta inteydan nimankan birta calashadey taaban. lol

War geeliina iyo lo'diina raacda