Sign in to follow this  
Jacpher

Meles in Moqdisho

Adeer, the PM is facing what anyone in his position would, however he is in the capital and is doing his work. leaders from stronger nations have been executed in their own countries, Kennedy, Lincoln and even Reagen was shot in the US. Musharaf of Pakistan was targeted twice, Sadat was murdered and Hosni Mubarak escaped with his life. Even in Somalia in 1969 the President was murdered in home soil.

I don’t know what to make of you really Duke,I think you need to quit this BS,enough is enough!

I know you just didn’t compare Gheedi to Lincoln,No you didn’t!!! *Sigh* Do you know who Abraham Lincoln was? He didn’t let the Canadians to fight for him in his quest to Abolish Slavery. Lets not even go into Kenedy & Reagan.

Musharaf & Mubarak just like your Stooge PM Geedi have Muslim blood on their hands & one day they will pay for it.

king_450   

**** all somalis and their ******* counterpart ******* habashi, i am no longer considered myself somali ,punch of Rapers ,looters and ******* Habashi lovers.

king_450   

**** all somalis and their ******* counterpart ******* habashi, i am no longer considered myself somali ,punch of Rapers ,looters and ******* Habashi lovers.

this is a historic visit, am waiting for the photos and the press conference! Also, don't you guys think it time to rethink this hatred you have for this clan and that xabasha clan.

You know what they say, hate is worse for the hater more then anyone else. Time to secure and reconstruct! No more anarchy and fighting and statelessness!

Juje   

Originally posted by Naxar Nugaaleed:

No more anarchy and fighting and statelessness!

What makes you think we have a state now? Unless you consider General Gabre a Somali national.

Juje   

Originally posted by Naxar Nugaaleed:

ruunta, juje, in laska indhatero ma fiicna!

Indeed sxb..! Am glad I helped you realise that.

Fabregas   

Funny really, a third world African dictator copying George Bush. Muqdisho will be the ultimate faliure of Atto Meles Zenawi, no matter how many secret visits he makes there!