Sign in to follow this  
Sir-Qalbi-Adeyg

Fadhi Ku Dirir Etiquette

If you go into any coffe shop in all the big cities in the western world, you will no doubt notice middle aged and older somali men and in rare occasions women engaging in what is known as fadhu kudirir.

Being a young somali and an aspiring future warlord, I feel I need to learn the art of fadhi ku dirir. The proper protocol as it were in engaging in verbal clan battle and insults to defend the TOL and make my enemies fear me.

General Duke, Jacaylbaro, Oodeweyn, Abtigis and Tolka, Ibtisam, and other champions and experienced fadhi ku diriryaal.

I would like some advice on how to best engage in fadhi ku dirir and the etiquette of fadhi ku dirir, what is allowed, what isn't etc.

Paragon   

You want the secret of Fadhi Ku Dirir? He who can make the loudest noise, but not necessarilly the most logical point, is the winner.

Watch them carefully and that becomes apparent. No wisdom at all.

Yes, you're right. I need a few days of observation before I jump right in. I find there is also a lot of yelling and crude jokes, I need to practice that. Also, my somali is not that great especially when it comes to verbal fencing. I need to learn better somali insults.

^ saxiib xaasid ha noqonin ee ii caawi in my quest to be among the elite of fadhi ku dirirs( reading a book and hobbies waa arimiha gaalo iyo gaalo raacda, naga daaf qashinkaas). Adiga, word on the street is you are feared in fadhi ku dirir circles, ina duke.

Besides, to be a somali politician one must be good at fadhi ku dirir or you'll be eaten alive.

Lool Adeer you need to stay away from them usual Coffe shops, it’s a waste of time usually just shouting matches between people. Also what’s the point of preaching to the converted? Like I said you are better of doing something constructive, join a pressure group or a lobby, set up an NGO or even a business plan back home. That way you will gain contacts and valuable experience. You can even travle and see the country and how it is, listen to the people who you want to lead one day.